Live Now: Zhang Weiwei Communist member of China on Munk dialogue calling out why U.S will fail against China...racial, economic problems

The 21st century is China`s century and there is not a damn thing we can do about it. Pissing away more money on military toys is meaningless these days.

He’s right, as long as we let liberals destroy and erode our rights, morals, and willpower to confront the Chinese.

I'm shocked at how direct and bold he is. He said "America messed up Iraq, Afghanistan and we will not allow them to mess up Hong Kong." Also mocked America for having all the terror attacks while China has had none.

This guy is not messing around, bloody ballsy. I just happened to find it by accident when visiting the CBC site, I wish I had caught the beginning, but you can tell even the moderator is uncomfortable. He called out that diversity of the West is a weakness. A true Marxist. They just want harmony and have no need for differences.

It's funny, he is basically saying, "We are China First and proud!" As the West cheers on China for being the types of things they attacked Trump for.

Here's another link, might be the entire chat.

Japan is the cure for China bullshit. Trust me.

Turn the keys of military power over to Japan and let them just get after it.
This isn’t the 1930’s. Back then Japan had decades of military and war experience. China is a major military superpower now. The Japanese men are a bunch of limp dick cucks too busy playing Pokemon games, they know nothing about war now.

Excellent point!

The young Japanese of today are not the same as the Japanese of the 1930s, and that goes for young Americans, too.

But the question is: Are the Chinese young people of today the same as the Chinese young people who obediently gave their lives in the Korean War of the 1950s? Maybe not.

Remember when China attacked Vietnam after the Vietnam War? Vietnam chased the Chinese back across the border.

Right now China is messing with India. Maybe that is a bad career move for China.

He’s right, as long as we let liberals destroy and erode our rights, morals, and willpower to confront the Chinese.

I'm shocked at how direct and bold he is. He said "America messed up Iraq, Afghanistan and we will not allow them to mess up Hong Kong." Also mocked America for having all the terror attacks while China has had none.

This guy is not messing around, bloody ballsy. I just happened to find it by accident when visiting the CBC site, I wish I had caught the beginning, but you can tell even the moderator is uncomfortable. He called out that diversity of the West is a weakness. A true Marxist. They just want harmony and have no need for differences.

It's funny, he is basically saying, "We are China First and proud!" As the West cheers on China for being the types of things they attacked Trump for.

Here's another link, might be the entire chat.

Japan is the cure for China bullshit. Trust me.

Turn the keys of military power over to Japan and let them just get after it.
This isn’t the 1930’s. Back then Japan had decades of military and war experience. China is a major military superpower now. The Japanese men are a bunch of limp dick cucks too busy playing Pokemon games, they know nothing about war now.

Excellent point!

The young Japanese of today are not the same as the Japanese of the 1930s, and that goes for young Americans, too.

But the question is: Are the Chinese young people of today the same as the Chinese young people who obediently gave their lives in the Korean War of the 1950s? Maybe not.

Remember when China attacked Vietnam after the Vietnam War? Vietnam chased the Chinese back across the border.

Right now China is messing with India. Maybe that is a bad career move for China.
Young Chinese people have no choice.

China has America's number.
When they see European's actively take to their streets to protest Covid shutdowns and see that Americans won't even do that, they're thinking overtaking America will be easy-peasey.
And they're right!

Forum List

Back