Live Now: Zhang Weiwei Communist member of China on Munk dialogue calling out why U.S will fail against China...racial, economic problems

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
He just mocked Trump, Obama and Bush, basically said that they couldn't do anything to prevent Chinas rise. They are already getting cocky and right in the open. He is a member of the Communist Party and he is telling everyone "we are going to win". Spoke of BLM and constant strife, the dwindling Middle Class that the West is going to have to deal with (I wonder why).

He is quite proud of saying he is Marxist. He's not even shy about their goals. Good for him. He has a pair and he said the Chinese people are all on board.

China is going to crush the West. Grab your popcorn. We've allowed weak, short sighted leaders. In Canada, we have feckless police agencies that destroy Canadian lives to protect their low performing families rather than defend our country. Traitors.

Last edited:
He just mocked Trump, Obama and Bush, basically said that they couldn't do anything to prevent Chinas rise. They are already getting cocky and right in the open. He is a member of the Communist Party and he is telling everyone "we are going to win". Spoke of BLM and constant strife, the dwindling Middle Class that the West is going to have to deal with (I wonder why).

He is quite proud of saying he is Marxist. He's not even shy about their goals. Good for him. He has a pair and he said the Chinese people are all on board.

China is going to crush the West. Grab your popcorn. We've allowed weak, short sighted leaders. In Canada, we have feckless police agencies that destroy Canadian lives to protect their low performing families rather than defend our country. Traitors.

That should be plenty to end all trade and deplomatic relations with the Chi-Com government.

Then, we should recognize Taiwan as the legitimate government of China. Just to piss them off.

Then, we let Japan build its military to pre-ww2 levels. Bushido is alive and well.

He’s right, as long as we let liberals destroy and erode our rights, morals, and willpower to confront the Chinese.

I'm shocked at how direct and bold he is. He said "America messed up Iraq, Afghanistan and we will not allow them to mess up Hong Kong." Also mocked America for having all the terror attacks while China has had none.

This guy is not messing around, bloody ballsy. I just happened to find it by accident when visiting the CBC site, I wish I had caught the beginning, but you can tell even the moderator is uncomfortable. He called out that diversity of the West is a weakness. A true Marxist. They just want harmony and have no need for differences.

It's funny, he is basically saying, "We are China First and proud!" As the West cheers on China for being the types of things they attacked Trump for.

Here's another link, might be the entire chat.

He’s right, as long as we let liberals destroy and erode our rights, morals, and willpower to confront the Chinese.

I'm shocked at how direct and bold he is. He said "America messed up Iraq, Afghanistan and we will not allow them to mess up Hong Kong." Also mocked America for having all the terror attacks while China has had none.

This guy is not messing around, bloody ballsy. I just happened to find it by accident when visiting the CBC site, I wish I had caught the beginning, but you can tell even the moderator is uncomfortable. He called out that diversity of the West is a weakness. A true Marxist. They just want harmony and have no need for differences.

It's funny, he is basically saying, "We are China First and proud!" As the West cheers on China for being the types of things they attacked Trump for.

Japan is the cure for China bullshit. Trust me.

Turn the keys of military power over to Japan and let them just get after it.

This isn’t the 1930’s. Back then Japan had decades of military and war experience. China is a major military superpower now. The Japanese men are a bunch of limp dick cucks too busy playing Pokemon games, they know nothing about war now.

This isn’t the 1930’s. Back then Japan had decades of military and war experience. China is a major military superpower now. The Japanese men are a bunch of limp dick cucks too busy playing Pokemon games, they know nothing about war now.

It's not hard to rally patriotism when they remind their citizens of the history between the two nations. Japan was the aggressor before. China certainly hasn't forgotten...

It's not hard to rally patriotism when they remind their citizens of the history between the two nations. Japan was the aggressor before. China certainly hasn't forgotten...
Japan has been chomping at the bit to get the U.S. military off their dicks.

I say we oblige them.

Fuck China.

I say we oblige them.

Fuck China.

I tend to agree that Japan needs to be armed to the teeth. No nukes, but armed otherwise. They might not have the same fighting spirit today, but I've always admired the samurai mentality. It was this spirit that drove them to have suicide attacks during WWII. We always have to fear an Asian Alliance which would make China even more deadly (though the differences between the two are broad).

Now this guy brings up former PM Chretien. The guy is a f'king rat. A PM who hugged China for his own benefit.

I say we oblige them.

Fuck China.

I tend to agree that Japan needs to be armed to the teeth. No nukes, but armed otherwise. They might not have the same fighting spirit today, but I've always admired the samurai mentality. It was this spirit that drove them to have suicide attacks during WWII. We always have to fear an Asian Alliance which would make China even more deadly (though the differences between the two are broad).

Now this guy brings up former PM Chretien. The guy is a f'king rat. A PM who hugged China for his own benefit.
Bushido is not dead....never will be. I say we harness that shit.

Do the same with South Korea if necessary.

I say we oblige them.

Fuck China.

Woah, one war at a time.

I say we oblige them.

Fuck China.

Woah, one war at a time.
On their southern border, not northern.
:laugh:

Even my outlandish ass is not that outlandish.

That should be plenty to end all trade and deplomatic relations with the Chi-Com government.

Then, we should recognize Taiwan as the legitimate government of China. Just to piss them off.

Then, we let Japan build its military to pre-ww2 levels. Bushido is alive and well.

President Trump will support Taiwan, Biden is getting paid to support the CCP

I couldn't avoid noticing how little regard he has for the West and in particular America. He has open disdain. I notice he had nothing to say about Clinton, since he allowed them to rise, nor GHB, since he knew he had a pair (or maybe to not speak ill of the dead), but did speak about those who followed him in a mocking manner.

You can bet your bottom dollar if Trump won in a landslide without any debate, he would be FAR meeker during this debate. They know CIA and Western Intel watch. Even guys like me watch and I'm just an eager viewer. So he has to stick out his chest. He would have been far more about reconciliation with America if Trump had won. China feared him more than the Ghost Christmas Future.

China doesn’t need outside terror attacks because they already terrorize and murder plenty of their own.

I couldn't avoid noticing how little regard he has for the West and in particular America. He has open disdain. I notice he had nothing to say about Clinton, since he allowed them to rise, nor GHB, since he knew he had a pair (or maybe to not speak ill of the dead), but did speak about those who followed him in a mocking manner.

You can bet your bottom dollar if Trump won in a landslide without any debate, he would be FAR meeker during this debate. They know CIA and Western Intel watch. Even guys like me watch and I'm just an eager viewer. So he has to stick out his chest. He would have been far more about reconciliation with America if Trump had won. China feared him more than the Ghost Christmas Future.
That’s why they unleashed the WMD virus.

The comments above have virtually nothing whatever to do with the main points raised by ZhangWeiWei. They do, however, illustrate perfectly his criticisms of immature, messianic and militarist Western thinking. The Western governing model, “Liberal Democracy,” does seem to be extraordinarily troubled these days. The West’s political culture celebrating absolutist individual rights — without balanced responsibility — shows less and less self-restraint in practice.

As the West becomes more corporatist and state capitalist it seems to be degenerating. Its frightened and increasingly maddened people start spewing rabid and stupid insults of other cultures and its state becomes more aggressive everywhere. One does not have to agree with ZhangWeiWei or the CCP political line — I do not — or merely appreciate parts of Chinese culture — which I do — to find some of his perceptions accurate and interesting. It is as if nobody here really listened to anything he said.

New Topics

Forum List

Back