Live Earth Concerts Begin Today

red states rule

May 30, 2006
What is billed as a call for nations to change their way for the sake of the Earth, is nothing more then a photo-op for tree huggers and hours of free publicity for Al Bore

If we do not act soon, Al Bore's Oscar will be under water soon from the melting polar ice caps

http://watch7-7-07.com/

It seems there are problems with the Brazilian Concert, there are not enough police to provide security due to a soccer match.

huge electrical bills, serving meat (more greenhouse gases are released by meat industry and processing it than all the cars and planes in the entire world), plus liberal idiots who the public hates?

sounds like a typical hypocritical liberal loser fest to me.

huge electrical bills, serving meat (more greenhouse gases are released by meat industry and processing it than all the cars and planes in the entire world), plus liberal idiots who the public hates?

sounds like a typical hypocritical liberal loser fest to me.

It is all part of the Al Bore Global Warming Road Show

I wonder how much trash will be let on the ground after the concerts that will have to be picked up?

fixing pollution is the government's job didnt you know? the hippies wont pick up their own trash, they will just protest the government to do it. :eusa_wall: :rofl:

fixing pollution is the government's job didnt you know? the hippies wont pick up their own trash, they will just protest the government to do it. :eusa_wall: :rofl:

to most libs, if the government does not do it - it is not done right

I'm so damn Glad........we have Al..Bore......

What would we us peons do????

Without our God and Goddesses.......

My life would not be complete.......

All hale, the Gods and the Goddesses.......

Madonna, Sheryl Crow, Bob Dylan, etc. etc.........

I wouldn't know how to live my LIFE........if it wasn't for these PEOPLE.....

Thank YOU LORD............FOR THEM.....

I have found my Religion.......oh hail the blessed environment gods, If I never had seen this, I would be lost, for these people, Sheryl Crow, Al Gore, I would be lost........Forever....

Oh thank you dear God, of the environment .if it wasn't for you.......we could NEVER CHANGE earth climate......cause....they are the all mighty powerful, and the governments of our NATIONS, i KNOW CAN CHANGE OUR CLIMATE, OF dear THANK YOU, FOR SAVING US..........FROM TOTAL CASTROPHIE...

OH DEAR............aL GORE......THANK YOU, I WILL KISS AND LICK YOU FEET AS SOON AS i SEE YOU...............:D
Oh yeah, and I will get someone to kiss Sheryl crows, Madonna's, and the rests of their asses as soon as I can...............:bowdown:

I'm so damn Glad........we have Al..Bore......

What would we us peons do????

Without our God and Goddesses.......

My life would not be complete.......

All hale, the Gods and the Goddesses.......

Madonna, Sheryl Crow, Bob Dylan, etc. etc.........

I wouldn't know how to live my LIFE........if it wasn't for these PEOPLE.....

Thank YOU LORD............FOR THEM.....

I have found my Religion.......oh hail the blessed environment gods, If I never had seen this, I would be lost, for these people, Sheryl Crow, Al Gore, I would be lost........Forever....

Oh thank you dear God, of the environment .if it wasn't for you.......we could NEVER CHANGE earth climate......cause....they are the all mighty powerful, and the governments of our NATIONS, i KNOW CAN CHANGE OUR CLIMATE, OF dear THANK YOU, FOR SAVING US..........FROM TOTAL CASTROPHIE...

OH DEAR............aL GORE......THANK YOU, I WILL KISS AND LICK YOU FEET AS SOON AS i SEE YOU...............::bow down:
Oh yeah, and I will get someone to kiss Sheryl crows, Madonna's, and the rests of their asses as soon as I can...............:bowdown:

Will all the tree huggers be limited to ONE sheet of toilet paper when they go potty at the concerts?

They should be willing to do their part to save the Earth

Gore Commits Global Warming Gaffe on ‘Larry King Live’
Posted by Dan Gainor on July 6, 2007 - 19:11.
Ordinary normal Americans recite the Pledge of Allegiance for love of country. Former Vice President Al Gore recites Pledge of the Climate Crisis with the same zeal. The only difference is Americans tend to get the Pledge of Allegiance right every time.

For the last year leading up to the much-hyped “Live Earth” event, Gore has been making the rounds to various media outlets reciting the same message – global warming bad, government regulation good. However, on the July 5 “Larry King Live” show, Gore committed a global warming slip up.

Gore told CNN’s Larry King he was urging viewers to pressure their governments “to sign and join an international treaty within two years that cuts global warming pollution by 90 percent in the developing countries and by more than half worldwide in time for the next generation to inherit a healthy earth.”

But that’s not what the Gore seven-point pledge actually asked for and that’s where he screwed up. Developing nations wouldn’t have to reduce global warming pollution by 90 percent. Developed countries would – like the United States.

Otherwise, his string of media appearances was vintage apocalyptical Gore. “A huge area of snow near the South Pole, an area the size of California, has been melting. The scientists are practically screaming from the rooftops on this,” Gore said on the July 6 CBS “The Early Show.”

Gore also gave a last-minute surprise by waiting until the day before his “Live Earth” concerts to announce he would indeed be hosting an event on The Mall, specifically the National Museum of the American Indian, in Washington, D.C. GOP Senators had blocked efforts for him to host one of the concerts on the Capitol Lawn in March. “This new location at the Indian museum does not require congressional approval and thus Gore could have done at any time,” said one GOP staffer on Gore’s last minute ploy.”

http://newsbusters.org/node/13941

Will all the tree huggers be limited to ONE sheet of toilet paper when they go potty at the concerts?

They should be willing to do their part to save the Earth

As long as they could remember, which private jet, they flew in on....

Then they could use, just one piece.....of Tp.....:badgrin:

Live Earth Hypocrisy: Selling Meat at Concerts to Save the Environment
Posted by Noel Sheppard on July 6, 2007 - 10:43.

Most right-thinking people that have been following the goings on of soon-to-be-Dr. Al Gore and his sycophant devotees have been having a lot of fun pointing out the hypocrisies in the upcoming Live Earth concerts.

Even better than this being accomplised by conservatives, a truly delicious irony has been identified by the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals concerning vendors selling hamburgers and hot dogs at the event.

As reported by Britain’s Life Style Extra

Peta said that selling meat at a concert for the environment would be like selling cigarettes at an anti-cancer fundraiser because of the amount of greenhouse gas emitted by the meat farming industry.

And Peta activists said that Wembley should take meat off the menu after a recent UN report found that the meat industry creates more greenhouse gases than all the cars, trucks, ships and planes in the world combined.

Absolutely fabulous. And, in reality, if the UN was seriously concerned about anthropogenic global warming, wouldn’t they themselves remove meat from their cafeterias, and require all employees on the payroll – including IPCC scientists – to immediately become vegetarian?

http://newsbusters.org/node/13935

liberals waste so much energy on global warming "benefits/concerts" and do almost nothing to stop global warming.

sniff, the red hot chili peppers are experts on climate change :wtf: :eusa_boohoo:

liberals waste so much energy on global warming "benefits/concerts" and do almost nothing to stop global warming.

sniff, the red hot chili peppers are experts on climate change :wtf: :eusa_boohoo:

meanwhile the libs fire up their suv's and priovate jets to go see the show and get in the photo ops

all to save the Earth from man

Mostly Mild Weather Greets Live Earth Global Warming Concert Goers
Posted by Noel Sheppard on July 7, 2007 - 09:30.
Global warming skeptics have reveled the last few years in climate change rallies and events occurring at venues or towns experiencing colder than normal temperatures as well as late season snows.

It goes without saying that one of the funniest was House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-California) visit to Europe in April to discuss global warming with various European leaders just when parts of the continent were hit with some of the latest snows in history.

With that in mind, it would be only fitting if Live Earth concert goers around the world were greeted with sub-average temperatures as they come together to draw attention to the planet’s imminent doom caused by global warming.

The first concert began Saturday in Sydney, Australia, with temperatures fitting in perfectly for AGW skeptics looking for a chuckle (put down your soft drinks and coffee):

High of 53, low of 43, with an historical average daily high of 62 and average low of 43.

Gotta love it. So, the first Live Earth concert to warn the world about global warming will occur in temperatures almost ten degrees below normal.

Fabulous start for skeptics with a sense of humor.

Let’s see how things are setting up elsewhere:

Toyko saw a high of 78, a low of 71, with averages for this day of 82 and 70.

http://newsbusters.org/node/13947

Greenland Ice Find Debunks Al Gore’s Global Warming Theories
Posted by Noel Sheppard on July 7, 2007 - 10:19.
Just in time for worldwide concerts to draw attention to the planet’s imminent doom at the hands of anthropogenic global warming, a new find in Greenland suggests that much of the hysteria in Al Gore’s schlockumentary “An Inconvenient Truth” has absolutely no basis in scientific fact.

Even though this study will likely get little to no attention from a media in full fawn mode over Gore and his Live Earth concerts, the findings throw a huge monkey wrench into alarmist warnings of climate-related devastation to the planet and species offered as reasons for developed nations to radically change behavior.

As marvelously reported by the Boston Globe Friday (h/t Benny Peiser, emphasis added throughout):

An international team of scientists, drilling deep into the ice layers of Greenland, has found DNA from ancient spiders and trees, evidence that suggests the frozen shield covering the immense island survived the earth's last period of global warming.

The findings, published today in the journal Science, indicate Greenland's ice may be less susceptible to the massive meltdown predicted by computer models of climate change, the article's main author said in an interview.

"If our data is correct, and I believe it is, then this means the southern Greenland ice cap is more stable than previously thought," said Eske Willerslev, research leader and professor of evolutionary biology at the University of Copenhagen. "This may have implications for how the ice sheets respond to global warming. They may withstand rising temperatures."

http://newsbusters.org/node/13948

Attachments

• $At the Arch.jpg
    $At the Arch.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 87
LMAO!

Great thread! It's hilarious to see a few neocons circle-jerking each other off ;)

Well, I suppose when the vast majority of the planet, and the overwhelming majority of americans agree that climate change is a problem that we have to address, it's always fun to see the last remaining dead-enders - i.e., a few cranky american NeoCons - circle jerking each other off, and pretending to be in denial.

Thanks for the laugh! ;)

Greenland Ice Find Debunks Al Gore’s Global Warming Theories
Posted by Noel Sheppard on July 7, 2007 - 10:19.
Just in time for worldwide concerts to draw attention to the planet’s imminent doom at the hands of anthropogenic global warming, a new find in Greenland suggests that much of the hysteria in Al Gore’s schlockumentary “An Inconvenient Truth” has absolutely no basis in scientific fact.

Even though this study will likely get little to no attention from a media in full fawn mode over Gore and his Live Earth concerts, the findings throw a huge monkey wrench into alarmist warnings of climate-related devastation to the planet and species offered as reasons for developed nations to radically change behavior.

As marvelously reported by the Boston Globe Friday (h/t Benny Peiser, emphasis added throughout):

An international team of scientists, drilling deep into the ice layers of Greenland, has found DNA from ancient spiders and trees, evidence that suggests the frozen shield covering the immense island survived the earth's last period of global warming.

The findings, published today in the journal Science, indicate Greenland's ice may be less susceptible to the massive meltdown predicted by computer models of climate change, the article's main author said in an interview.

"If our data is correct, and I believe it is, then this means the southern Greenland ice cap is more stable than previously thought," said Eske Willerslev, research leader and professor of evolutionary biology at the University of Copenhagen. "This may have implications for how the ice sheets respond to global warming. They may withstand rising temperatures."

http://newsbusters.org/node/13948

Newsbusters is merely the right-wing equivalent of Media Matters. By its very subtitle, Newsbusters focuses on supposed liberal bias.

Check out Media Matter’s information:
http://mediamatters.org/items/200703230007

As Media Matters for America has repeatedly documented, scientific organizations such as the National Academy of Sciences (NAS) and the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) share the consensus view that, as stated in a June 2006 NAS report, "human activities are responsible for much of the recent warming" of the planet.

Hey, RSR. How about showing some balance. LOL. Sorry. That was a crazy notion.

LMAO!

Great thread! It's hilarious to see a few neocons circle-jerking each other off ;)

Well, I suppose when the vast majority of the planet, and the overwhelming majority of americans agree that climate change is a problem that we have to address, it's always fun to see the last remaining dead-enders - i.e., a few cranky american NeoCons - circle jerking each other off, and pretending to be in denial.

Thanks for the laugh! ;)

Nice to see you have something constructive to add to the dicussion. Gobal warming is giving the concert goers COOLER then normal temps to enjoy the music to

Newsbusters is merely the right-wing equivalent of Media Matters. By its very subtitle, Newsbusters focuses on supposed liberal bias.

Check out Media Matter’s information:
http://mediamatters.org/items/200703230007

As Media Matters for America has repeatedly documented, scientific organizations such as the National Academy of Sciences (NAS) and the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) share the consensus view that, as stated in a June 2006 NAS report, "human activities are responsible for much of the recent warming" of the planet.

Hey, RSR. How about showing some balance. LOL. Sorry. That was a crazy notion.

Unlike Media Matters - the Soros funded smear site - Newsbusters uses facts

New Topics

Forum List

Back