Live CNN town hall: Joe Biden train wreck

B
Now he is claiming President Trump ordered the military to clear “peaceful protesters” in front of the White House. Has already been totally debunked, but of course Cooper isn’t fact checking him. Pure propaganda.

Debunked? Credible link?

I posted a lengthy thread that debunked it. Google is your friend. The Park Police Chief said Trump had nothing to do with it. Media reports also claimed tear gas was used and that was also totally debunked.

You're gonna try to hang your hat on the difference between pepper spray and tear gas? That's just nit picking dumb ass. Nobody believes Trump had nothing to do with it.
We know a President with backbone disturbs you.
Being an unqualified spoiled lying tyrant wannabe is not the same as having backbone.
Serious question...How else does one control a Congress paid off by Multi-National Corporations?

So you think we need an unqualified spoiled lying tyrant wannabe for president. When did you decide the constitution didn't matter?
I love it when Liberals conjure up the USC.
We've had Supreme Count for hundreds or years and millions of opinions of what each word in the USC means.
I guess you have it all figured out.
Yes, in fact, we do need a tyrant to undo all the shit of the last 30 years.

Typical Trump supporter. You're nuts.
Prove you're not a LibBot by listing where you disagree with the Democrat Platform.

I like the Democratic platform. The right doesn't even have one.
Look at what both sign into law.

You're the one who brought up platforms.
Yes I did.
And both parties, prior to Trump, have always legislated against Americans.

Unless there is universal agreement on legislation, somebody always has and always will feel like it is against them. Try again with a realistic claim that you might be able to back up.
Massive professional unemployment since GW’s 2nd term.
Massive professional employment since 2 months after Trump’s tax cut.
Go ahead and deny reality.

The wealth gap between the rich and the rest of us gets wider with every tax cut. Do you deny that reality?
Define rich.
I know people who work in food and make 50-70K
I know professionals who make 150K and up to the sky.
No one is going to pay a janitor or someone who makes pizza 100K.

The average worker in the food industry doesn't make any where near 50 - 70K

B
Now he is claiming President Trump ordered the military to clear “peaceful protesters” in front of the White House. Has already been totally debunked, but of course Cooper isn’t fact checking him. Pure propaganda.

Debunked? Credible link?

I posted a lengthy thread that debunked it. Google is your friend. The Park Police Chief said Trump had nothing to do with it. Media reports also claimed tear gas was used and that was also totally debunked.

You're gonna try to hang your hat on the difference between pepper spray and tear gas? That's just nit picking dumb ass. Nobody believes Trump had nothing to do with it.
Being an unqualified spoiled lying tyrant wannabe is not the same as having backbone.
Serious question...How else does one control a Congress paid off by Multi-National Corporations?

So you think we need an unqualified spoiled lying tyrant wannabe for president. When did you decide the constitution didn't matter?
We've had Supreme Count for hundreds or years and millions of opinions of what each word in the USC means.

Prove you're not a LibBot by listing where you disagree with the Democrat Platform.

Yes I did.

Unless there is universal agreement on legislation, somebody always has and always will feel like it is against them. Try again with a realistic claim that you might be able to back up.

The wealth gap between the rich and the rest of us gets wider with every tax cut. Do you deny that reality?
Why do you idiots focus on comparing the wealthiest billionaires to our poorest? You should be focused on the middle class, and expanding the middle class. Democrat policies shrink the middle class ad make it impossible for anyone poor to move up into the middle class.

Because the wealthiest billionaires get all the give aways at the expense of our poorest.

B

Debunked? Credible link?

Yes I did.

Why do you idiots focus on comparing the wealthiest billionaires to our poorest? You should be focused on the middle class, and expanding the middle class. Democrat policies shrink the middle class ad make it impossible for anyone poor to move up into the middle class.

Because the wealthiest billionaires get all the give aways at the expense of our poorest.
At the expense of the poorest? How is that when they don’t pay any taxes to begin with? Billionaires are the ones that create jobs.

B

Debunked? Credible link?

Yes I did.

Yes, under obummer and his mountain of taxes and regulation the wealth gap increased greater than at any time previously. The net worth of the American middle class went DOWN for the first time in decades. Trump came in and got rid of that crap and the wealth gap DECREASED for the first time. Ever. For once the largest gains were at the BOTTOM end of the wealth spectrum.

The net worth went down because Bush crashed the economy, dumb ass.

No, dumbass, it went down AFTER obummer had been in office for over a year.

B

Debunked? Credible link?

Yes I did.

And look who has bought biden! THOSE very same billionaires you half wit.

B

Debunked? Credible link?

Yes I did.

Imagine that. There is no doubt that the rich would be financially better off under Trump, at the expense of mid and lower class , yet they choose to support Biden anyway. Why do you think they would do that?

It’s unfortunate that most can’t be very creative very successful very happy and it’s sick to feel they should be punished by those who contribute little or nothing

Silly rabbit....."fact checkers," are only supposed to "fact check" President Trump by saying anything he says is a lie.........
We need fact checkers to fact check the fact checkers

That’s exactly what happened. There was only peace in that March until storm troopers moved in.
Either you are a liar or uneducated of the truth.

B

Debunked? Credible link?

Yes I did.

Imagine that. There is no doubt that the rich would be financially better off under Trump, at the expense of mid and lower class , yet they choose to support Biden anyway. Why do you think they would do that?

The richest of the rich do better under democrats...they buy government protection. And just because they are rich does not make them wise...the rich supported hitler when he was gaining power......and they were destroyed along with everyone else.....dittos the rich who supported the communists around the world....

B

Debunked? Credible link?

Yes I did.

Yes, under obummer and his mountain of taxes and regulation the wealth gap increased greater than at any time previously. The net worth of the American middle class went DOWN for the first time in decades. Trump came in and got rid of that crap and the wealth gap DECREASED for the first time. Ever. For once the largest gains were at the BOTTOM end of the wealth spectrum.

The net worth went down because Bush crashed the economy, dumb ass.
Bush crashed nothing. He warned it was coming and this was the Dems response-

B

Debunked? Credible link?

Yes I did.

!

0577E894-EEC8-4D95-8488-E84EADFD9B0F.png

Plugs has been using the "Now you're coming after my dead son" thing as a defense for a while now. Scoring political points off the back of your dead son is satanic. What a fucking lowlife.

B

Debunked? Credible link?

Yes I did.

The richest of the rich do better under democrats...they buy government protection. And just because they are rich does not make them wise...the rich supported hitler when he was gaining power......and they were destroyed along with everyone else.....dittos the rich who supported the communists around the world....

Can you go one day without referencing Hitler, you dumb ass?

B

Debunked? Credible link?

Yes I did.

!

View attachment 390516

1600549019732.png

Forum List

Back