Live CNN town hall: Joe Biden train wreck

Live on CNN now....

This guy is so confused, he changes topics and goes off on tangents.

Now he is claiming that white parents don’t have teach their children to put their hands on the steering wheel when pulled over? Really Joe? We are all taught that.

He also lied about President Trump calling his son who got cancer a “loser”. Pretty low of him to use his own dead son to gain some political points.

Now he is talking about snorting coke....umm, will Cooper ask him about his son snorting coke?
I wasnt taught to put my hands on the steering wheel...nor were my male ciysins.

I dont know anyone who wasn't taught that. Cops are like dealing with a very large dog. They may be friendly, they may bite your face off. Best to approach or be approached very cautiously.

Anyone who claims they do not understand that is probably at risk to drown in a rain storm.

Why? It is progressives and dems wanting to change the nation from its founding, not Republicans. There are plenty of progressive paradises just waiting for you out there. There is no other US.
The US was a liberal idea with liberal protections and liberal ideology. Conservatives only seek to profit from freedom. The freedom part is inconsequential to the end.

So freedom of religion had nothing to do with it?

i bet literally no one watched

it's not enough to ring the bell, you have to make sure the other guy hears it

B
Now he is claiming President Trump ordered the military to clear “peaceful protesters” in front of the White House. Has already been totally debunked, but of course Cooper isn’t fact checking him. Pure propaganda.

Debunked? Credible link?

I posted a lengthy thread that debunked it. Google is your friend. The Park Police Chief said Trump had nothing to do with it. Media reports also claimed tear gas was used and that was also totally debunked.

You're gonna try to hang your hat on the difference between pepper spray and tear gas? That's just nit picking dumb ass. Nobody believes Trump had nothing to do with it.
We know a President with backbone disturbs you.
Being an unqualified spoiled lying tyrant wannabe is not the same as having backbone.
Serious question...How else does one control a Congress paid off by Multi-National Corporations?

So you think we need an unqualified spoiled lying tyrant wannabe for president. When did you decide the constitution didn't matter?
I love it when Liberals conjure up the USC.
We've had Supreme Count for hundreds or years and millions of opinions of what each word in the USC means.
I guess you have it all figured out.
Yes, in fact, we do need a tyrant to undo all the shit of the last 30 years.

Typical Trump supporter. You're nuts.
Prove you're not a LibBot by listing where you disagree with the Democrat Platform.

I like the Democratic platform. The right doesn't even have one.

B
Now he is claiming President Trump ordered the military to clear “peaceful protesters” in front of the White House. Has already been totally debunked, but of course Cooper isn’t fact checking him. Pure propaganda.

Debunked? Credible link?

I posted a lengthy thread that debunked it. Google is your friend. The Park Police Chief said Trump had nothing to do with it. Media reports also claimed tear gas was used and that was also totally debunked.

You're gonna try to hang your hat on the difference between pepper spray and tear gas? That's just nit picking dumb ass. Nobody believes Trump had nothing to do with it.
Being an unqualified spoiled lying tyrant wannabe is not the same as having backbone.
Serious question...How else does one control a Congress paid off by Multi-National Corporations?

So you think we need an unqualified spoiled lying tyrant wannabe for president. When did you decide the constitution didn't matter?

The only proven tyrants are your Democrat governors, screwing over their citizens in an effort to get rid of Trump.
I suppose you might think that if you believe Alex Jones.

Why? It is progressives and dems wanting to change the nation from its founding, not Republicans. There are plenty of progressive paradises just waiting for you out there. There is no other US.
The US was a liberal idea with liberal protections and liberal ideology. Conservatives only seek to profit from freedom. The freedom part is inconsequential to the end.

So freedom of religion had nothing to do with it?
Was a liberal idea.

Biden absolutely killed it so the only fake news Fox can muster is...... “they were easy questions, that’s why he did so well!” Bwahahaha

U2uHWbK.jpg

Live on CNN now....

This guy is so confused, he changes topics and goes off on tangents.

Now he is claiming that white parents don’t have teach their children to put their hands on the steering wheel when pulled over? Really Joe? We are all taught that.

He also lied about President Trump calling his son who got cancer a “loser”. Pretty low of him to use his own dead son to gain some political points.

Now he is talking about snorting coke....umm, will Cooper ask him about his son snorting coke?

I know I taught the youngsters in our family that.....and how to interact with police....

Silly rabbit....."fact checkers," are only supposed to "fact check" President Trump by saying anything he says is a lie.........

B

Debunked? Credible link?

We've had Supreme Count for hundreds or years and millions of opinions of what each word in the USC means.

Prove you're not a LibBot by listing where you disagree with the Democrat Platform.

You are fools who have severely undermined the nuclear traditional family. That is a start. What we see today could not be done without it. And what we see today is not sustainable for the long term. That is why when nations fall, the despots in charge will go back to the traditional family for the economics of it. So we do it with freedoms and foundation or through totalitarianism and carnage. I am the one who has to keep saying this. Look how many people are screwed up worse now.

That’s exactly what happened. There was only peace in that March until storm troopers moved in.

B

Debunked? Credible link?

You are fools who have severely undermined the nuclear traditional family. That is a start. What we see today could not be done without it. And what we see today is not sustainable for the long term. That is why when nations fall, the despots in charge will go back to the traditional family for the economics of it. So we do it with freedoms and foundation or through totalitarianism and carnage. I am the one who has to keep saying this. Look how many people are screwed up worse now.

That is just absurdly stupid.

B

Debunked? Credible link?

Look at what both sign into law.

That’s exactly what happened. There was only peace in that March until storm troopers moved in.
Post your address and we’ll get 100 people to link arms and surround your house.
Let’s see how you react when you can’t leave your house.

My folks never gave me the talk about how to act if pulled over by the police. There was no need to as they had taught me to respect and obey all people in authority, politely address them as sir or ma’am, etc., etc.

New Topics

Forum List

Back