Little Thjings That Remind Me what an Old Fart I Am

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I used to think that the Dodge Grand Caravan was a relatively new car. It cam out in the 80's after I got out of the service, so I kind of put it in that new car category. And today I read it is being discontinued and is an old outmoded car line. grrrr

Dodge Grand Caravan discontinued

Same goes with Oldies Radio Stations. No, ACDC is not an Oldies band, thems from the 60s and 50s, not 70s.

upload_2020-3-2_13-13-4.png

Same is true with my knees and hips; they nag me all the time. 'Your getting up too fast', 'WTF, Dude, you think your still in your fifties?' etc.

I think, I am ready for my Fountain of Youth food additive to actually work now.

Any day.

I used to think that the Dodge Grand Caravan was a relatively new car. It cam out in the 80's after I got out of the service, so I kind of put it in that new car category. And today I read it is being discontinued and is an old outmoded car line. grrrr

Same goes with Oldies Radio Stations. No, ACDC is not an Oldies band, thems from the 60s and 50s, not 70s.

View attachment 309902

Same is true with my knees and hips; they nag me all the time. 'Your getting up too fast', 'WTF, Dude, you think your still in your fifties?' etc.

I think, I am ready for my Fountain of Youth food additive to actually work now.

Any day.

dont forget the 3 rules of growing old

never trust a fart
never pass a hooter without using it

and always take advantage of a hard on even if youre alone,,,

View attachment 309902

Any day.

You know you are old is when some kid ask you who Bozo is!

Don't worry about getting old until you have to be carful not to crush your balls when you sit down. At that point, it's too late to worry about it anyway.

I would have thought your wrinkles and gray hair would have given it away

When activities that used to take minutes or hours...….now take days & weeks to accomplish.

View attachment 309902

Any day.
I know I'm an old fart because I can remember when MTV played MUSIC videos. There's been NO music on there for quite some time.

when you call everyone around you 'kid'......cause they're all younger than you

Or you start a conversation with 'Well, back in my day......'

You know when you are old when you remember buying Baseball Cards, Pete Rose played for the Reds and Dick Butkus was upset he did not kill the QB!

Forum List

Back