Little Migrant Girl Lost Her Voice After Brutal Gang Rape While Answering Biden’s Open Borders Invitation

“I make no apologies for ending programs that did not exist before Trump became President that have an incredibly negative impact on the law, international law, as well as on human dignity. And so, I make no apologies for that.”
- President Joe Biden

"Since Biden took office and opened the border to migrant children, at least three have drowned in the Rio Grande and numerous other children have been brutally raped or sexually assaulted."

“About a month-and-a-half ago I was back here talking to one of the little girls, you know, and, and I told the Congressional delegation this, the same thing, right? We were gonna send her to the hospital and as I got close to her I noticed that she couldn’t speak and I asked the medical staff what happened. And she, the reason she was going to the hospital because she had gotten gang raped. And the reason that she couldn’t speak was because she had lost her voice in the process while she was getting raped. Those things hit hard.”

Biden calls this 'HUMANE'.

JOE BIDEN AND HIS FAILED POLICIES OWN EVERY BIT OF THIS!

Why does Biden want little girls to be gang raped?

send her to an aunt or uncle
What if they're here?
This little girl was left behind in a place so dangerous that her parent could not stay? or brought to the border or sent to the border by her mother who is waiting in Mexico so she can get in. It the worse immigrant scam in this country ever because of Biden and his GOD complex. None of those crossing the border looks hungry or poor.

send her to an aunt or uncle
What if they're here?
This little girl was left behind in a place so dangerous that her parent could not stay? or brought to the border or sent to the border by her mother who is waiting in Mexico so she can get in. It the worse immigrant scam in this country ever because of Biden and his GOD complex. None of those crossing the border looks hungry or poor.
Find them and deport them for accessory to human trafficking.

Leftists said Trump was lying when he said rapists are crossing the border.
Where are the Democrats on this? They have suddenly lost their voice. Wrong is wrong no matter who is doing it. "Silence in face of injustice is complicity and a crime in itself"

We have plenty of rapist here-
We do. So why leave the Southern border as open as a 7-11 store so more rapists can just walk over the border
and indulge in a rape filled crime spree here?

If Trump hadn't been opposed so vehemently by the left we'd have a nice wall up and wouldn't
be under attack as the government is anticipating 9,000 illegals per day crossing the border by the
spring.

Or is there something you like about gang rape of children?

That little girl should be granted asylum in a Red State whose policies are as opposite of Joe Biden's as possible. She should be given federal disability for life and educated in private schools with private English tutors at the expense of the Biden Crime Family.

The Bidens should also be required to build and staff a clinic close to the border specializing in childhood sex-traffic related trauma.

“I make no apologies for ending programs that did not exist before Trump became President that have an incredibly negative impact on the law, international law, as well as on human dignity. And so, I make no apologies for that.”
- President Joe Biden

"Since Biden took office and opened the border to migrant children, at least three have drowned in the Rio Grande and numerous other children have been brutally raped or sexually assaulted."

“About a month-and-a-half ago I was back here talking to one of the little girls, you know, and, and I told the Congressional delegation this, the same thing, right? We were gonna send her to the hospital and as I got close to her I noticed that she couldn’t speak and I asked the medical staff what happened. And she, the reason she was going to the hospital because she had gotten gang raped. And the reason that she couldn’t speak was because she had lost her voice in the process while she was getting raped. Those things hit hard.”

Biden calls this 'HUMANE'.

JOE BIDEN AND HIS FAILED POLICIES OWN EVERY BIT OF THIS!

You consistently post from the Gateway Pundit trash site. No wonder you back the sewer rat.

That little girl should be granted asylum in a Red State whose policies are as opposite of Joe Biden's as possible. She should be given federal disability for life and educated in private schools with private English tutors at the expense of the Biden Crime Family.
She should be sitting in that class right next to the grandchild the Biden crime family has ostracized out of their own embarassment at their crackhead, whoremongering son.
The Bidens should also be required to build and staff a clinic close to the border specializing in childhood sex-traffic related trauma.
Where every hooker Biden ever exploited should be hired as a counselor for six figures at Biden expense.

You consistently post from the Gateway Pundit trash site. No wonder you back the sewer rat.
And you consistently are unable to debunk anything being reported. No wonder you continue to rely on and parrot proven politically partisan propaganda pushing fake news media.

Damn you to hell. Biden. The open border is letting criminals in who are committing drug-related crimes. They are places that I cannot go to anymore because of drug deals and crime. What better place to go if not to a place where drugs are in demand and Americans are the biggest dope heads in the nation to deal drugs to? Close the damn border and vet anyone who is entering. YES, round them up and deport them. As many times as necessary. Everyone asking for asylum is not seeking asylum. They are bringing crime to America. And if you cannot see it you are blind, dumb and deaf, and stupid.

On my Sunday morning river walk, I ran into this after the shooting; I don't do the river walk anymore.

Attachments

• DSCN2580.JPG
    DSCN2580.JPG
    781.5 KB · Views: 8

Forum List

Back