Little girls disguised as men

Depends on what it is.

I was working in northeastern Kentucky for a year, living in a vacation cabin. One morning I was in the shower, soaping up, when I felt a tickle on my upper thigh. I looked down and saw a LARGE Wolf Spider climbing up my thigh.

I am pretty sure that as I slapped at my thigh and ran out of the bathroom, the noises I was making were closer to "little girl" than to "large older man".

Depends on what it is.

I was working in northeastern Kentucky for a year, living in a vacation cabin. One morning I was in the shower, soaping up, when I felt a tickle on my upper thigh. I looked down and saw a LARGE Wolf Spider climbing up my thigh.

I am pretty sure that as I slapped at my thigh and ran out of the bathroom, the noises I was making were closer to "little girl" than to "large older man".

The only thing thats made me scream like a schoolgirl so far, are flying cockroaches.
I never knew I could scream at such a high pitch!!
4dAlj2R.gif

The only thing thats made me scream like a schoolgirl so far, are flying cockroaches.
I never knew I could scream at such a high pitch!!
4dAlj2R.gif
Those things, (giant cockroach's)get into my house all of the time here in Florida. I am looking for one right now, it’s in the house somewhere . When I find it I am going to spray it with a solution of Tide and water. That solution kills bugs of any kind, I use a spray bottle and let em have it.

I just added a jolt of Pine Sol to the mix, for some extra killing power.

They are called Palmetto bugs in the south, and I have seen them glide from tall trees, and travel long distances. Now that was a strange thing to watch.

Last edited:
Depends on what it is.

Wolf spiders aren't even dangerous to humans.

Sometimes when I pour a basement floor there will be hundreds of those creepy crawlers down there. That's why I wait until just before the pour to roll out the Visqueen vapor barrier that needs to be under the slab. That way they won't contaminate my concrete.

I don't even know how many thousands of those things I've entombed.

Wolf spiders aren't even dangerous to humans.

Sometimes when I pour a basement floor there will be hundreds of those creepy crawlers down there. That's why I wait until just before the pour to roll out the Visqueen vapor barrier that needs to be under the slab. That way they won't contaminate my concrete.

I don't even know how many thousands of those things I've entombed.

Oh I know they are not dangerous. And spiders don't bother me in most circumstances. But when you are naked, and they are walking UP your thigh.......well......that is a different ballgame altogether.

Those things, (giant cockroach's)get into my house all of the time here in Florida. I am looking for one right now, it’s in the house somewhere . When I find it I am going to spray it with a solution of Tide and water. That solution kills bugs of any kind, I use a spray bottle and let em have it.

I just added a jolt of Pine Sol to the mix, for some extra killing power.

They are called Palmetto bugs in the south, and I have seen them glide from tall trees, and travel long distances. Now that was a strange thing to watch.
Tide kills bugs.
Hmmmm. Imagine what it does to human cells.

Forum List

Back