Little brats playing on Vietnam memorial spark outrage

Only a fucking moron would expect a child to understand the importance of a memorial. Kids play. Its what they do.

when i saw this i thought they were playing on the wall....my father was a vietnam vet...two tours....i just dont see him getting that upset over kids playing ....anywhere....sorry i think this is much to do about nothing

The parents are fucking LIB pieces of shit. They KNEW where the kids were playing but they were sickenly down deep happy to watch anyone desecrate the Memorial. They can thank GOD they aren't breathing with a tube up their rotten noses now. Another time and place and...........................

The parents are fucking LIB pieces of shit. They KNEW where the kids were playing but they were sickenly down deep happy to watch anyone desecrate the Memorial. They can thank GOD they aren't breathing with a tube up their rotten noses now. Another time and place and...........................
GFY and I do mean GFY!

Out of control kids are the norm these days.

It's the result of a generation of parents who cater to their kids every whim and think it's OK to drag toddlers out to restaurants at 9 PM

Only a fucking moron would expect a child to understand the importance of a memorial. Kids play. Its what they do.
And parents used to parent.

It's a fuckin' disgrace, but American Idol Nation is too crass to realize it.

I can just imagine the outrage had the kids been playing on any of the MLK memorials.

Little Brats Playing on Vietnam Memorial Evoke Outrage

Parents should be slapped and kids given an ass whipping...so disrespectful and disgusting. My great grandfather,grandfather and father are veterans....just really irritated to see that.
Lighten up, Francis.

They're just little kids climbing. That's just what they do. They like to play.

Are you afraid they are going to hurt it? It's made of bronze fer crissakes. They're not going to hurt it.

Last edited:
when i saw this i thought they were playing on the wall....my father was a vietnam vet...two tours....i just dont see him getting that upset over kids playing ....anywhere....sorry i think this is much to do about nothing
Not the kids fault their parents deserved a punch in the nose they didn't get.

Not the kids fault their parents deserved a punch in the nose they didn't get.
OK, Mr. internet tough guy. Something gives me the inkling that if you were there you wouldn't do a damn thing.

It's the parents job to get them down instead they were laughing at them.
parents should have pulled them off and let them know why not to play on it.

but a beating?

pfft, moron
yes a beating. Its disrespectful. The parents were fucking laughing! How is that shit funny? Take the rugrats to a park...my kids ever did that needless to say it would not be tolerated and it would be told to them why its no and what the statue is. One poster is right parent USED to parent...but that's to hard in today's world I suppose.Me and my wife parent...its very encouraging to see my kids act like human beings when others are acting like little savages. I always tell them you want people to think you are a n!gger? no then don't act like one.

Forum List

Back