Listening to Diversity/Inclusion CLE video

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Boring topic, but they say diversity/inclusion isn't about "doing the right thing" -- that diverse/inclusive groups make better decisions.

Is there any facts to back up that argument? Because the people giving the lecture didn't provide it.

Both presenters look talk and act like white people in colored bodies.

The black man is wearing a bow tie and talks like an NPR announcer.

He's claiming there's "tribalism" which means people get scared when no one else is around like them.

I'm just trying to get through this video.

Asians can't talk about their positive qualities, they say.

Diversify vendors too.

I would protest, but the people in the video can't hear me.

Boring topic, but they say diversity/inclusion isn't about "doing the right thing" -- that diverse/inclusive groups make better decisions.

Is there any facts to back up that argument? Because the people giving the lecture didn't provide it.
Hello. I don't see a link to the video you're writing about. Is there a reason you did not provide a video link for your readers to view?

Peace.

My conclusion is this man has stated all the problems your minority hires will cause griping about "microagressions" while not being all that useful to your firm. Not a good advertisement for diversity and inclusion, I think.

I stand by what I said before. If every minority acted like these two clowns, minorities wouldn't be hired by anyone.

Forum List

Back