Listen Up Governors-Handling Covid & it's present & future variant- The goal should be

Colchicine has already been trialed and found to be useless, just like ivermectin. This is why we should never listen to someone on a message board for medical advice.
You are not educated enough on the topic.

Here's a million dollar question or two:
If the egg protein in the vaccine is a source of bioactive peptide protein, then is this just feeding into the problems of over production of peptide proteins causing the clots and inflamations associated with the more serious and elevated symptoms of covid?

And regarding the batches of a certain vaccine halted in 2 countries and recalled for finding nano graphite "contamination" (or was it intentional)-are any vaccine putting cellulose as an ingredient? Graphite has both metallic and nonmetallic properties being thus useful as electrode material. Graphite is used in fine (and even nano) graphite powder in an inorganic (resin) or organic matrix (clay or a high polymer, e.g., cellulose)
The electrode property can be intentional if foresight is in the use of subverting violent uprisings, riots, protests as something the Gov't or world leaders see as a foregone conclusion to frustration & instability of society due to progression of pandemic virus(s) and the restraints we have and may even further face or some other societal down fall, aka kingdoms collapsing, totalitarian regime tear down of gov't system, or war mongering threats.
There is another possibility if intentional but Not Malicious.
The methodologies with nanomaterials (precious metals nanoparticles (NPs), metal complex nanostructures (NS), and carbon nanotubes) and nanomaterials-conducting polymers composites and the electrochemical applications of such modified PGEs were recently reviewed in journals.
Carbon nanomaterials, as carbon nanotubes (CNTs), nanofibers, nanopowders, or Graphene are largely used for the development of electrochemical sensors and many China researchers are working on their use for human health monitoring while other researchers are using it for :
Electrochemical sensors- for sensing of blood proteins.
Wait, maybe if China is using it for human health monitor, it's intentions might not be in our best interest. Depends on intended use and the powers who control or abuse those uses.-oy!
Here is what we received from France, can’t comment at this time on any validity:

Graphene Oxide

The Tel Aviv report on the ivermectin trial also mentions a trial in Spain and Bangladesh. There is a Bangladesh strain of Nipah.
Ivermectin Favorable Outcome
‘....median age 35 years....viral load of ivermectin group decreased faster than placebo at early stage of intervention, during days two to six....Kaplan-Meier analysis adjusted to symptom onset showed significant difference between ivermectin and placebo arms during the course of treatment....The broad-spectrum antiviral ability of ivermectin is related to its ability to target host importin (IMP) alpha/beta1 nuclear transport proteins responsible for nuclear entry of cargoes of viral proteins....Peer-reviewed randomized control trials from Bangladesh support our finding of faster clearance in the ivermectin group....A double-blind, randomized trial conducted in Columbia included 476 mild patients....as the authors mentioned in their limitations, decreased viral load or viral shedding better reflects the antiviral activity of the drug rather than the longevity of the symptoms.....leads to almost 90% non-infectious status at day four (one day after ending treatment). From the public health point of view, it may shorten isolation time, which can serve as a major relief of economic and social burden.’

‘And in a small RCT from Spain, treatment with ivermectin showed a tendency toward faster viral clearance.’

The Tel Aviv report on the ivermectin trial also mentions a trial in Spain and Bangladesh. There is a Bangladesh strain of Nipah.
Ivermectin Favorable Outcome
‘....median age 35 years....viral load of ivermectin group decreased faster than placebo at early stage of intervention, during days two to six....Kaplan-Meier analysis adjusted to symptom onset showed significant difference between ivermectin and placebo arms during the course of treatment....The broad-spectrum antiviral ability of ivermectin is related to its ability to target host importin (IMP) alpha/beta1 nuclear transport proteins responsible for nuclear entry of cargoes of viral proteins....Peer-reviewed randomized control trials from Bangladesh support our finding of faster clearance in the ivermectin group....A double-blind, randomized trial conducted in Columbia included 476 mild patients....as the authors mentioned in their limitations, decreased viral load or viral shedding better reflects the antiviral activity of the drug rather than the longevity of the symptoms.....leads to almost 90% non-infectious status at day four (one day after ending treatment). From the public health point of view, it may shorten isolation time, which can serve as a major relief of economic and social burden.’
I stated a while back when people debated Indias use, that there is a reason this would work for this specific virus with it's more serious affects/symptoms were caused by the Alpha proteins.
Ivermectin acts by inhibiting the host importin alpha/beta-1 nuclear transport proteins, which are part of a key intracellular transport process that viruses hijack to enhance infection by suppressing the host’s antiviral response.
People just can't get past the whole parasite is not a virus thing to understand the benefits of this drug to this particular virus.

Another thing is they should be using and promoting anti-virals, anti-biotics which SUPRESS THE EXCESS PRODUCTION OF THESE Alpha Defensin Proteins causing the more serious symptoms of this virus.
Like HDP-mimetics, which are non-peptide.
I bet you these DRs are killing these patients by giving them the wrong anti-virals without a clue it's not the virus, but the body over producing the response that is bringing these severe inflamations of the lung and heart.

Colchicine has already been trialed and found to be useless, just like ivermectin. This is why we should never listen to someone on a message board for medical advice.
I think you are confusing hydroxychlorachine with Colchicine.
Can you show us a link to the trials?
I am suggesting trials for repurposing the use (it's already an approved drug-reread my original post), but don't know if any were performed for this virus or it's variants with Colchicine (which is an anti-inflamatory) or if they trialed any of the non peptide anti-virals.
Colchicine would not decrease the virus, it would decrease the severity symptoms caused by the body's defense of the virus over producing alpha defensin proteins and therefore perhaps prevent the clots forming, it would still need to be taken with a non-peptide anti viral.
And the whole "we should never listen to someone on a message board" means you yourself.

Last edited:
I think you are confusing hydroxychlorachine with Colchicine.
Can you show us a link to the trials?
I am suggesting trials for repurposing the use (it's already an approved drug-reread my original post), but don't know if any were performed for this virus or it's variants with Colchicine (which is an anti-inflamatory) or if they trialed any of the non peptide anti-virals.
Colchicine would not decrease the virus, it would decrease the severity symptoms caused by the body's defense of the virus over producing alpha defensin proteins and therefore perhaps prevent the clots forming, it would still need to be taken with a non-peptide anti viral.
And the whole "we should never listen to someone on a message board" means you yourself.
There are other methods of getting Zinc to the cells which would inhibit the virus from getting in and replicating besides hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin a Japanese study comes to mind but I digress if our bodies are overreacting and damaging ourselves then you are correct the idea is to stop or mute this process. one way has been shown is to consume products such as Kefir yogurt which inhibits the alpha defens enzyme production or cytostorms there is an Israeli study regarding this. There are other ways most damage done internally is caused by inflammation . If the inflammation can be muted or lessened then so can the damage which has led to many long term disabilities and damage .. Now I am not a doctor or a medical practitioner but if even I can find certain remedies then I am sure most other people can as well..

There are other methods of getting Zinc to the cells which would inhibit the virus from getting in and replicating besides hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin a Japanese study comes to mind but I digress if our bodies are overreacting and damaging ourselves then you are correct the idea is to stop or mute this process. one way has been shown is to consume products such as Kefir yogurt which inhibits the alpha defens enzyme production or cytostorms there is an Israeli study regarding this. There are other ways most damage done internally is caused by inflammation . If the inflammation can be muted or lessened then so can the damage which has led to many long term disabilities and damage .. Now I am not a doctor or a medical practitioner but if even I can find certain remedies then I am sure most other people can as well..
Yes, inhibit the defensin enzyme (a la colchicine, etc.), though zinc was added to the duo Raoult first used (Raoult: hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin), making it a synergistic trinity. It was Zelenko who added the zinc. Isn’t Zelenko based in Israel?

Yes, inhibit the defensin enzyme (a la colchicine, etc.), though zinc was added to the duo Raoult first used (Raoult: hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin), making it a synergistic trinity. It was Zelenko who added the zinc. Isn’t Zelenko based in Israel?
I believe Zelenko was based in the states New York perhaps although he may have moved. If I am not mistaken Hydroxychloroquine has a lot of Zinc in it possibly it’s base. Don’t quote me on that but it was Hashev who years ago touted Zinc for lessening Viral infections he was way ahead of his time regarding the use of it. I don’t know how he knew but he always mentioned it to me going on 20 plus years now. Zinc or lack thereof is probably the cause of much sickness worldwide and should be something everyone should take on a daily basis to make sure we all get what our bodies need to keep us from getting sick. It is true we can get it by consuming certain foods but not everyone can absorb what we need and supplementing it in other forms can help so it gets to our cells so it can help us in many ways

I believe Zelenko was based in the states New York perhaps although he may have moved. If I am not mistaken Hydroxychloroquine has a lot of Zinc in it possibly it’s base. Don’t quote me on that but it was Hashev who years ago touted Zinc for lessening Viral infections he was way ahead of his time regarding the use of it. I don’t know how he knew but he always mentioned it to me going on 20 plus years now. Zinc or lack thereof is probably the cause of much sickness worldwide and should be something everyone should take on a daily basis to make sure we all get what our bodies need to keep us from getting sick. It is true we can get it by consuming certain foods but not everyone can absorb what we need and supplementing it in other forms can help so it gets to our cells so it can help us in many ways
Thanks, it was N.O. 20 years ago, Zinc I recommended when Zicam and Cold Eeze first came out years ago and again at the start of this virus. Oh wait, correction, I looked it up and it has been over 20 years, didn't think it was that long ago.
What did you find out about Nitric Oxide recently again, I forget. By the way, anything new researched on serotonin melatonin?

Once again as I said in the OP, natural suppliments should be explored to educate the public of remedy options. As I told you about
Quercetin suppliments with vitamin c, Bromelain, and stinging nettle

Last edited:
FDA is against quercitin, though we know exactly what positions it physically makes contact with on the SARS-CoV-2 spike. Is Big Pharma paying them off? There are zinc fingers linked to SARS-Cov-2:

Zinc-Finger Antiviral Proteins / SARS-CoV-2

FDA is against quercitin, though we know exactly what positions it physically makes contact with on the SARS-CoV-2 spike. Is Big Pharma paying them off? There are zinc fingers linked to SARS-Cov-2:

Quercetin and stinging neddle are good
anti inflamatory good for the lung issues and they claim Quercetin is good for the immune system.
My diet is already rich in the foods used to get Quercetin, so I would only use higher amounts in suppliments during any virus, like my very at risk friend did twice, once with covid 19 and once with the Delta variant.

Thanks, it was N.O. 20 years ago, Zinc I recommended when Zicam and Cold Eeze first came out years ago and again at the start of this virus. Oh wait, correction, I looked it up and it has been over 20 years, didn't think it was that long ago.
What did you find out about Nitric Oxide recently again, I forget. By the way, anything new researched on serotonin melatonin?

Once again as I said in the OP, natural suppliments should be explored to educate the public of remedy options. As I told you about
Lol… Yes it has been over 20 years…There is a company called Sinotaze which claims to be developing a nitric Oxide spray that kills coronavirus 99.99 per cent when sprayed in the naval cavity… There was a problem with zinc sprays before causing loss of smell so hopefully this looks more promising .. The Serotonian melatonin front is still ongoing nothing new to report there.. As things progress better ideas and more info how to combat it will come out ..You are right about Quercetin and I myself make sure to take vitamin C and D as well although nothing beats getting out in the sun and red peppers if available

There is a supplement called Hinokitiol which can be taken orally with Zinc which apparently has no side effects from the literature I read if one cannot get their hands on hydroxychloriquine or ivermectin.. It is mentioned in a Japanese study… Frankly as some avenues are closed others become available ifone educates oneself…I understand in India they are now giving people kits with Ivermectin for under three dollars to combat the coronavirus naturally as they had great success bringing their numbers down when they started getting out of hand

anti inflamatory good for the lung issues and they claim Quercetin is good for the immune system.
My diet is already rich in the foods used to get Quercetin, so I would only use higher amounts in suppliments during any virus, like my very at risk friend did twice, once with covid 19 and once with the Delta variant
My diet is already rich in the foods used to get Quercetin, so I would only use higher amounts in suppliments during any virus, like my very at risk friend did twice, once with covid 19 and once with the Delta variant.
Didn’t you also mention using Aleve instead of other pain killers because of its anti inflammatory abilities… This makes sense as inflammation is one of the key drivers if not the key driver esp as our immune systems work extra hard to combat the virus..

There is a supplement called Hinokitiol which can be taken orally with Zinc which apparently has no side effects from the literature I read if one cannot get their hands on hydroxychloriquine or ivermectin.. It is mentioned in a Japanese study… Frankly as some avenues are closed others become available ifone educates oneself…I understand in India they are now giving people kits with Ivermectin for under three dollars to combat the coronavirus naturally as they had great success bringing their numbers down when they started getting out of hand
Hinkitiol is from Chamaecyparis heartwood. It is a zinc ionophore, thus reinforcing the synergy of the Zelenko Trinity, hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin, zinc.

Hinokitiol / Sars-CoV-2

THIS PRESIDENT & HIS HANDLERS/ADMINISTRATION are a bunch of MORONS who have no clue to having a clear cut plan that addresses the ACTUAL Covid issue in a practicle manner for best success.
They are always chasing the prior virus with older knowledge of who it affects and who is lesser at risk, so they are putting us in harms way with outdated info. They are also assuming the type of variant which is spreading, which once again missinforms what protective measures should be important to these specific strains. If one is more airborne is being confused with newer strains that spread by touch/surfaces, then your droping your guard on sanitizing, is due to assumptions and poor guidance by our Sherlocks in charge.
If you were still playing by the original handbook that kids are less likely to get sick or spread then you are creating a new wave of outbreaks by not keeping up with the twist the new variants gave us.
And lets not start about how they missinformed or gave the wrong impression of what the vaccines are for and can do.
The GOAL should be to have the least amount of deaths and pressure on our hospitals capacity.
Therefore the plan should be to lessen the intensity of the sickness from needing hospitalization and from death.
THIS MEANS REMEDIES SHERLOCKS!
THE FDA SHOULD HAVE BEEN RUSHING TO USE PRESENT DATA and testing to see which already approved drugs best work for approval of secondary usage on Covid.
It's not rocket science, you need the best anti virals that work while having properties that reduce excess alpha defensin proteins that are overly produced by some people to combat the virus, but cause clots thus heart and inflamed lung issues.
So you need anti inflammatories that work with the virus specific issues causing the severe issues from clotting.
Example:
'Colchicine' is an already approved drug for inflamation & is best administered for this virus as it inhibits the release of alpha defensin(a peptide protein).
Furthermore, they should be in their plan, notifying Joe Public which over the counter ones they should keep in their medicine cabinet.
Fever reducers with anti inflamatory properties like Aleve work good. Tell Joe Public which veggies and vitamin suppliments work as good anti Inflamatories as well.
REMEMBER: YOUR GOAL IS TO KEEP THEM OUT OF THE HOSPITAL, OFF RESPIRATORS, KEEP HOSPITAL BEDS FROM BEING TIED UP.
Which brings us to making plans to expand hospitals before they get full, and to have oxygen making medical devices in stock along with the oxygen tanks in case of future harsher strains requiring them more prevalent and tanks become a shortage issue.

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER CDC, no wonder people are paranoid about your intention.
You should be the educated scientists that knows better. FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!
Oh wouldn't it be great if we could do studies in an hour, results in 2 hours and global coordination of those results in another 2 hours.

The information you want to act on is gathered, processed and reported over months. The "current" information you want to act on is several months old at best.

Oh wouldn't it be great if we could do studies in an hour, results in 2 hours and global coordination of those results in another 2 hours.

The information you want to act on is gathered, processed and reported over months. The "current" information you want to act on is several months old at best.
And if a Doctor gave you that speech with a grandparent, parent, loved one in the hospital, your reply would be???
giphy.gif

As with Rodishi’s dandelion, 1. Will the virus mutate against it, and 2. How to deliver it to where it needs to go. Ivermectin flowing through a ventilator, though before they need a ventilator. Why hasn’t science been intelligent enough to experiment on mice? Are they being paid off? Are they spooked by superstitious parasites?

Forum List

Back