Listen up good democrats, stop fousing on President Trump

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
“Combating Joe Biden. … That's the message we should be talking about. I haven't heard members concerned about [Cheney’s] vote on impeachment, it's more concerned about the job ability to do and what's our best step forward that we can all work together instead of attacking one another,” House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy said on “Fox” this week.

Speaker McCarthy's "had it."

Combating Joe Biden. … That's the message we should be talking about. I haven't heard members concerned about [Cheney’s] vote on impeachment, it's more concerned about the job ability to do and what's our best step forward that we can all work together instead of attacking one another,” House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy said on “Fox” this week.

Combatting Joe Biden

Not beating COVID
Not the economic recovery
Not fiscal restraint
Not Infrastructure

Just stopping Biden from doing those things

“Combating Joe Biden. … That's the message we should be talking about. I haven't heard members concerned about [Cheney’s] vote on impeachment, it's more concerned about the job ability to do and what's our best step forward that we can all work together instead of attacking one another,” House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy said on “Fox” this week.

Speaker McCarthy's "had it."
The only thing that stood out to me was, "Listen up Good Demolibturds."

Personally I think you are all as rotten as a constipated turd.

But anyway, What is a Good Demolibturd to you?

What is a bad Demolibturd to you?

Then I can ponder.................

Combating Joe Biden. … That's the message we should be talking about. I haven't heard members concerned about [Cheney’s] vote on impeachment, it's more concerned about the job ability to do and what's our best step forward that we can all work together instead of attacking one another,” House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy said on “Fox” this week.

Combatting Joe Biden

Not beating COVID
Not fiscal restraint
Not Infrastructure

Biden didn't get the vaccine done in record time.

The economic recovery began under Trump, not Biden.

Wanting to pass a $4T infrastructure is not fiscal restraint, nor is it infrastructure.

Combatting Joe Biden

Not beating COVID
Not fiscal restraint
Not Infrastructure

Wanting to pass a $4T infrastructure is not fiscal restraint, nor is it infrastructure.
Again

Why isn’t McCarthy saying Republicans must do what is good for the country instead of just combatting Biden?

Is he that clueless on why he was elected

Combatting Joe Biden

Not beating COVID
Not fiscal restraint
Not Infrastructure

Yes, but I wasnt' commenting upon any of that, although its all an issue.

But what's hilarious to me is that yes McCarthy would rather focus on that than upon Trump's attempted insurrection and continuing funding of lies about the election, and even Frank Luntz is saying ..... "enough all ready." Tucker is now bitching about Luntz and McCarthy. LOL

McConnell et al are betting on Trump just faiding away. Let it all play out. Although Cheney may be less an asshole who won't go along than perhaps someone more realistic who may be right, that Trump is not faiding away, and the issues for voters will be Trump ... or Roads Bridges Healthcare Educ ....

BUT DELICIOUSLY WHO DOES the Gop leadership pick to rid themselves of a troublesome Cheney ....? It's like Trump is Edgar Bergan and McCarthy is .... well, Charlie McCarthy. He picks Stefanik who is less conservative that Mitt Fucking Romney. LOL The Club for Growth hates the pick.

You can't make this shit up. Stefanik is now going to be the spokesman of protecting tax cuts for the .1% at the cost of roads? GTFO! LOL

Combatting Joe Biden

Not beating COVID
Not fiscal restraint
Not Infrastructure

Again

Why isn’t McCarthy saying Republicans must do what is good for the country instead of just combatting Biden?

I was not addressing McCarthy specifically. I was addressing the falsehoods you posted.

What you think is "good for the country" is what your thought masters in the Democratic party told you was good for the country, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

Please, by all means address what I posted instead of deflecting.

Or don't. Nobody ever accused you of being honest.

Combatting Joe Biden

Not beating COVID
Not fiscal restraint
Not Infrastructure

Again

I was not addressing McCarthy specifically. I was addressing the falsehoods you posted.

What you think is "good for the country" is what your thought masters in the Democratic party told you was good for the country, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

ummm.....You are the one deflecting from the OP
Please stay on topic

Why isn’t McCarthy saying specific policies are more important than combatting Biden?

Trump is fading away.
Doesn't really matter if Trump fades away or not....

The base has been on it's current trajectory long before Trump....

And just like Trump saw that simply being willing to say the quiet part loud is how you curry favor with that base -- another GOP grifter will do it after him.....

You can't feed your base 50 years of garbage and not expect this kind of result

Combatting Joe Biden

Not beating COVID
Not fiscal restraint
Not Infrastructure

Again

Because Biden, like every Democrat scum, is the enemy, and need to be eliminated.

Combatting Joe Biden

Not beating COVID
Not fiscal restraint
Not Infrastructure

Again

Please stay on topic

Why isn’t McCarthy saying specific policies are more important than combatting Biden?
I think that's the point. Trump's continuing focus on his personality cult and list of grievances prevents the gop from moving on. McCarthy and other gopers are mad at cheney for that, and she does keep chawing on that bone. But is Trump really going anywhere? I doubt it.

And ans a result of the gop not being able to move on, they are actually refusing an offer of compromise from Biden on narrowing the cost of infrastructure, because they cannot BEAR to pay for it with taxes on the .1% And Biden is bemused.

Combatting Joe Biden

Not beating COVID
Not fiscal restraint
Not Infrastructure

Again

Please stay on topic

I think that's the point. Trump's continuing focus on his personality cult and list of grievances prevents the gop from moving on. McCarthy and other gopers are mad at cheney for that, and she does keep chawing on that bone. But is Trump really going anywhere? I doubt it.

And ans a result of the gop not being able to move on, they are actually refusing an offer of compromise from Biden on narrowing the cost of infrastructure, because they cannot BEAR to pay for it with taxes on the .1% And Biden is bemused.
Despite all the ruckus in the GOP, Biden is remaining focused and on message

COVID, Infrastructure, Helping families

Combatting Joe Biden

Not beating COVID
Not fiscal restraint
Not Infrastructure

Again

Please stay on topic

Because under Biden, combating Trump's so-called "cult of personality" is more important than addressing any specific policies. Yeah, Democrats like you started this trend. I don't blame McCarthy at all for what he's doing.

No, I was paying attention to the thread, but I was also taking you to task for lying your ass off.

Covid was already beaten the moment viable vaccines were produced and distributed. Herd immunity will take care of those who choose not to take one. Pfizer is also coming out saying they can produce 3 billion doses of their vaccine by year's end. Point Trump.

The economy was on a path to recovery before Biden was elected. Point Trump.

Democrats are proposing a $4T infrastructure bill. Republicans proposed a bill about roughly 1/8th the size. Point Republicans.

And as I just got through saying, some of the proposals in the $4T bill do not address infrastructure at all, while the Republican bill directly addresses the core needs of our national infrastructure. Point Republicans.

My question to you is this:

Why would McCarthy need to address any of those things? It seems as if Trump and or McCarthy's own party addressed all of these issues, either now or in the past. So it appears to me they have already done their homework, and you and your side have nothing meaningful or productive to focus on.

Combatting Joe Biden

Not beating COVID
Not fiscal restraint
Not Infrastructure

Again

Please stay on topic

Read the previous post.

Stop spouting things you know aren't true.

Good Democrats? The hell you say!

At this juncture there are none apparent, save those breaking away from the party.

Combatting Joe Biden

Not beating COVID
Not fiscal restraint
Not Infrastructure

Again

Please stay on topic

But his cost tag and left leaning of simply giving money to people so they'll ... have more money are way left of center. But the gop is left opposing anything because they will not agree to raise ANY taxes on biz or families making over $500K. And the gop's wasting energy on Trump. And Biden bemusedly says he "doesn't understand republicans."

On that I can agree with the "old fart" LOL

Combatting Joe Biden

Not beating COVID
Not fiscal restraint
Not Infrastructure

Again

Please stay on topic

But his cost tag and left leaning of simply giving money to people so they'll ... have more money are way left of center. But the gop is left opposing anything because they will not agree to raise ANY taxes on biz or families making over $500K. And the gop's wasting energy on Trump. And Biden bemusedly says he "doesn't understand republicans."

On that I can agree with the "old fart" LOL
For someone Republicans accuse of dementia, Biden is remaining focused on the issues at hand and ignoring Republican antics trying to draw him into the gutter with them.

Forum List

Back