listen to new Uriah Heep album!

Friends of mine and others around the country who loved the album rock bands of the 70s never had any interest in high profile rock bands who began in the 80s or 90s. . As far as we were concerned, there was no comparison in song composition. . The greatest songs took many listens to know, and most of our generation did not have the patience or the mind to get into it. (imo) . And Uriah Heep was among the top five for me. Heavy stuff, but mostly terrific.

Friends of mine and others around the country who loved the album rock bands of the 70s never had any interest in high profile rock bands who began in the 80s or 90s. . As far as we were concerned, there was no comparison in song composition. . The greatest songs took many listens to know, and most of our generation did not have the patience or the mind to get into it. (imo) . And Uriah Heep was among the top five for me. Heavy stuff, but mostly terrific.
did you like the new album i posted?

i've read Classic Rock magazine since i was 10 years old. i know ALL the old bands more than you do
yea i listened to them in their prime and seen many of them in their prime and you read about them....if you knew so much you would have been the one saying that the band you said is Uriah Heep is just a copy of the band with just one member from the original....but you did not say that did you?....give us a break "bro"....

The group returns with their second record, another blend of genres showing Auerbach’s range of influences and willingness to experiment beyond The Black Keys’ more blues and garage-rock based sound.

Forum List

Back