List The Changes Obamacare Has caused You

I'm guessing soon you'll have to have a credit card to see the doctor.

Lower premiums
Lower cost for scrips
No copay for doctor visits
Two refunds last year because of 80% mandate

As usual, all the rw's wills ay they're paying for more and getting less while libs will see improvements or no change.

LOL

Lower premiums
Lower cost for scrips

As usual, all the rw's wills ay they're paying for more and getting less while libs will see improvements or no change.

LOL

So what your saying ,people like yourself have slanted the system in your favor? Or you really like your subsidies,which is it?

Lower premiums
Lower cost for scrips

LOL

So what your saying ,people like yourself have slanted the system in your favor? Or you really like your subsidies,which is it?

I'm saying that people who don't want what they perceive as a win for Obama to succeed will lie to further their agenda.

Nothing new about that. We've been watching the right vote against their own best self interest for years and years. How else could a cretin like Geo Bush get RE-elected.

Why aren't you fools leaning on the Rs to fix the problems so it works for everyone? Why are you wanting to protect insurance companies so they can keep selling junk policies?

Why do YOU buy junk policies?

Turn off fux and the fake duck dynasty and think for yourself for a change.

Lower premiums
Lower cost for scrips

LOL

I'm saying that people who don't want what they perceive as a win for Obama to succeed will lie to further their agenda.

Nothing new about that. We've been watching the right vote against their own best self interest for years and years. How else could a cretin like Geo Bush get RE-elected.

Why aren't you fools leaning on the Rs to fix the problems so it works for everyone? Why are you wanting to protect insurance companies so they can keep selling junk policies?

This trud of a bill protects the dreaded insurance companies,take a look at the black community if you think a block is voting contrary to their needs.

I don't by junk where do you get that ? that right lets just make up shit.

Have never watch Duck,and might see fox news once a month so try again simpleton.

Why aren't you fools leaning on the Rs to fix the problems so it works for everyone?

This is perpetually funny,who has 2/3 control of the Gov,who had 100% control when this bull shit of a law was pushed through in the dark of night,and in back offices of the Democratic party??

You can't even keep your bull shit straight

I have to pay for drug and alcohol counseling coverage even though I will never use them.

I have to pay for mental health counseling coverage that I will never use

I have to pay for glasses and dental for children under 12 even though I don't have kids

I have to pay for maternity coverage even though I'm male not married and not having kids

My doctor opted out and took early retirement. There is no doctor to take his place, the health department has provided a physician's assistant. As my medical records are now on -line, I get telemarketer calls. Mostly regarding the phonied up records the PA wrote. Two of the few prescriptions I do use are no longer covered by any kind of government insurance. I have to pay out of pocket for those.

Lower premiums
Lower cost for scrips

LOL

Hi luddly why do you support mandates
That require people to buy junk?

Sounds like you want to force ppl to buy it
To force them to reform it.

Why do you think ppl are protesting.
What makes you think ppl are lying.

I cant believe how a party that doesnt want to force
people to believe in God or force ppl to watch a sonogram
Cannot understand why ppl dont want to be forced to buy insurance
But are treated as suspect and accused of lying.

If anything is a lie it is selling this crap as prochoice.

Thank for your honest responses though Luddly
I do not mean to insult or demean you personally
If this is what you truly believe that should be respected

But it grieves and baffles me as a fellow prochoice
Democrat who believes in equal inclusion and defense
Of peoples views and freedom to choose without coersion

Calling peoples objections lies is to invalidate or devalue
Fellow human beings and citizens. Why not answer embrace
And address the objections. In order to FIX the problems
Not insult people by dismissing their experiences as
Not existing or not counting as equal. Where is the
Principle of equal rights when you dismiss someones
Experience and objections as not counted in the equation.

Really Luddly
Is this your experience with ppl
Is this the way to.fix it by excluding it as all lies?

I have to pay for drug and alcohol counseling coverage even though I will never use them.

I have to pay for mental health counseling coverage that I will never use

I have to pay for glasses and dental for children under 12 even though I don't have kids

I have to pay for maternity coverage even though I'm male not married and not having kids

I think with all this politically induced insanity,
We will all need mental health counseling or disability.

I don't know if maternity covers having a cow
Or a herd of them. But I don't think the drug companies
Make medications strong enough to cure the headaches over this hybrid reform
That even the singlepayer advocates protest as a disaster.

Fortunately, I procrastinated long enough for His Highness to step in and say "aw gee heck, you can wait another year if you want to".

I was facing a 120% increase in premium for an inferior product.

Now, my rates are only going up 28% over the next 12 months in order to help pay for this god forsaken piece of shit contrivance.

Lower premiums
Lower cost for scrips

LOL

So you don't care about the truth just so Obama wins? Even tho you'll pay later for his stupidity.

Fortunately, I procrastinated long enough for His Highness to step in and say "aw gee heck, you can wait another year if you want to".

I was facing a 120% increase in premium for an inferior product.

Now, my rates are only going up 28% over the next 12 months in order to help pay for this god forsaken piece of shit contrivance.

Dear Mr. H
How can we logistically write out a clause or amendment to this bill to propose
that members or supporters from the various parties have the option of
funding and following the provisions if they "believe" in such mandates
or
funding alternatives under either 'exemptions' or 'state innovations'
beyond the restrictions currently on these two avenues blocking free and equal choice?

Do we sue to strike down the limited regulations on exemptions/state innovations?
Do we add language that loosens these requirements where ANYONE
can fund alternatives to providing health care by their beliefs and standards
(since the ACA is not 100% universal so it is based on belief/bias on partial standards,
which technically leaves it open for anyone to argue for their own standards by beliefs)

How would we write this or which legislators or lawyers would we appeal to?

Should we form a team of people to write the least required corrections
to open up the ACA to free choice to fund and follow so it does not discriminate by
party affiliation, political or religious belief?

I would nominate Ralph Nader and either Jill Stein or Paul Glover of the Green Party.
Could we write a short letter, collectively sign it, and send it to certain parties we
appeal to in forming a team to revise the bill so it does not divide or exclude people by party.

How do we move toward free choice and voluntary funding
whether people believe in free market choices or singlepayer through
a representative body of their choice to pay their taxes to for health care.

Forum List

Back