List of Pardons released.

Also fake news was wrong as they speculated for weeks Trump would pardon himself, his kids, his son-in-law.
U.S. propagandist news is wrong as usual.

They speculated? Is that how you describe asking whether or not someone will try to do something?

The State Media brought it up every other day for nine weeks for slander reasons, not speculation!

Are you trying to tell me that you don't believe the Trump entertained the idea of pardoning himself and his family members?

Didn't think so. The speculation was warranted. You're a butthurt loser.

i wonder how all the little basket dwellers feel now that donny pardoned that human sausage casing, steve bannon - who was found guilty & waiting sentence for ripping off them thar deplorables, & taking their cash for a non existent wall?

i wonder how all the little basket dwellers feel now that donny pardoned that human sausage casing, steve bannon - who was found guilty & waiting sentence for ripping off them thar deplorables, & taking their cash for a non existent wall?

Cue Steve Bannon because Trump DID NOT pardon himself and his kids!
We see what you did here. And you call me the loser....:asshole::abgg2q.jpg:.

Why didn't he pardon his kids and try to pardon himself? Any theories?

Why didn't he pardon his kids and try to pardon himself? Any theories?

Ask Playwithherself-time She's the one who has State Media's balls on her chin and defends them!
Not me, mushroom....

Of course not. You would have to be an absolute moron to believe he was going to pardon anybody but his cronies, multi millionaire white collar criminals.
Trump can pardon anyone he wants and he can keep names secret like himself and family....

wrong. the same DOJ policy from 1974 that states a sitting prez cannot be indicted also states that a prez cannot be his own jury.

if he tried to pardon himself, it would be revealed once charges are levied & it would be struck down by the SC.

neener neener.

Of course not. You would have to be an absolute moron to believe he was going to pardon anybody but his cronies, multi millionaire white collar criminals.
Trump can pardon anyone he wants and he can keep names secret like himself and family....

Actually he can’t. As an elected official, all of his actions are a matter of public record.
That's not true...many people have been quietly pardoned over the years....Any president can pardon people even himself and fold it up and put it in his pocket to pull out if he is ever charged with a federal crime.....go back to school...but make sure its not a public school....
True- preemptive pardon was upheld by the Supreme Court in 1866.

Although I will have to say there are still some decent public schools due primarily to good administrators ....and teachers who are hired fully evaluated before hire and afterwards .

a self pardon would not be. in theory then- a sitting prez can have absolute power over his own destiny re: ANY crime committed whilst in office.

why would you want that? ANY prez (R) or (D) would be excempt from doing ANYTHING illegal is the antithesis of the constitution - the cornerstone of this nation. w are a nation of laws, not men & NOBODY is above the law.

we might as well be NK.

Last edited:

awwwww............. i asked a simple question. guess it wasn't simple enough for yer little poorly educated brain that donny loved & depended on long time, 'eh? the OP title is list of pardons.... are you telling me bannon wasn't on that list & can't be commented abount?

did YOU contribute to that 'wall' fundraiser? i bet you did.

lol.... i didn't call you a loser, did i? no... no i did not.

that title belongs to donny. he LOST. that makes him the looooooooser....

YOU, however ... being the poorly educated, knuckledragging, duped, basket dwelling, deplorable that you apparently are ....

are just a pawn.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back