List of lefty riots and list of righty riots

I'd like to make two lists of riots. One list is all the riots that righties were involved in, and one list of all the lefty riots. I'll start by putting one in each list, and then other members can add to the lists.

Lefties: Portland never ending riot.

Righties: Jan 6 DC

Okay folks, list some more riots for each side.
Tulsa
Rosewood
Should I go on or are we sensing the pattern?
If you have riots to list, put them in their appropriate lists. Lefty riots, righty riots. I am not interested in patterns.
Then why the list?
Pure evasion. You can't list ANY riots as the opening post requests. Go on now, post your next evasion.
I posted 2.
Guess reading what you don't like is not a strength of yours.
If I had a dollar for every time a lefty claimed to have previously posted something that they are evading posting, I'd be rich. It is always posted "somewhere", but there is always a reason why it can't be posted again. I'd ask you which lists your riots were posted to, but I already know you are only going to evade some more. Go on post your next evasion.
Tulsa, Rosewood.

REMEMBER?
It was just a few posts ago?
REMEMBER?

Or maybe those memories just aren't convenient?
Or maybe you suffer Kelly Bundy syndrome and your tiny brain is just too full of the lies you hold precious so any new information forces actual factual information out the other ear.
You just quoted me saying "I'd ask you which lists your riots were posted to, but I already know you are only going to evade some more." The opening post asks for riots to be assigned to lefties or righties, not by race. You have not specified which lists these are for, so which lists are you listing these kkk riots under?
Right, sorry for your inability to recognize whether a bunch of White people murdering Black people and destroying their communities is or is not "right wing."

Geez.
You are STILL evading.

Democrats should be paying reparations to blacks for those horrible massacres.
Wasn't Democrats.
Was White racists.
Look left and right at the next meeting.
You'll see who I mean.

Wasn't Democrats.
Was White racists.
Same thing, and you still haven't assigned any riots to either list.

It is time for lefties to finally take responsibility for what the Democrats did. Not only did Democrats massacre blacks in those two events that you listed, they also wore white sheets and burned crosses in front of the homes of Republicans and blacks.

It is disgusting seeing lefties try to cheat their way out of having Democrats taking responsibility for their racist heritage. Vile.

Contriving equivalencies is usually indicative of an agenda, and the nature and scope of riots differ enormously. By whom were they instigated? What was their target? Etc.

The most egregious riot that the nation is still attempting to honestly confront is Trump goon's violent assault upon the United States Congress in their failed attempt to sabotage the democratic process, trashing America's peaceful transfer of political power of which Americans had justifiably taken pride since 1796.

No riot is justifiable, imho, but not all riots are on a par, obviously.
You're right. Some riots kill dozens and cost billions in damages while other riots only hurt "feelings"

Contriving equivalencies is usually indicative of an agenda, and the nature and scope of riots differ enormously. By whom were they instigated? What was their target? Etc.

The most egregious riot that the nation is still attempting to honestly confront is Trump goon's violent assault upon the United States Congress in their failed attempt to sabotage the democratic process, trashing America's peaceful transfer of political power of which Americans had justifiably taken pride since 1796.

You're right. Some riots kill dozens and cost billions in damages while other riots only hurt "feelings"
Which riots only cost "hurt feelings"? I know you aren't referring to the riot perpetrated by Trump's mob on January 6th.

All rioters who wreak havoc should be identified, apprehended, and prosecuted. If you are aware of any instances where that law & order approach is not diligently pursued, please document them.

For those who believe that antifa perpetrated the goon attack on Congress on January 6, support an independent, bipartisan commission to expose the truth.

Screen Shot 2021-05-31 at 10.32.08 AM.png

Gaetz claims MAGA mob was Antifa 'masquerading as Trump supporters'

I'd like to make two lists of riots. One list is all the riots that righties were involved in, and one list of all the lefty riots. I'll start by putting one in each list, and then other members can add to the lists.

Lefties: Portland never ending riot.

Righties: Jan 6 DC

Okay folks, list some more riots for each side.
Lol. Jan 6th was a preplanned thing with no security there..lolol

How dumb people are not to see right through that.

On the January 6th riots:

The right: "It was ANTIFA!!!"
The left : "Let's have an independent commission to investigate"
The right: " No"
Based strictly on the number of riots placed on each list that this thread is about, who do you think is more likely to be behind Jan 6?

All rioters who wreak havoc should be identified, apprehended, and prosecuted. If you are aware of any instances where that law & order approach is not diligently pursued, please document them.

For those who believe that antifa perpetrated the goon attack on Congress on January 6, support an independent, bipartisan commission to expose the truth.

Gaetz claims MAGA mob was Antifa 'masquerading as Trump supporters'

I don't believe it was Antifa. I believe it was a bunch of right wing MORONS. Not to say some from the left didn't attend as I don't know anyone who was there personally.

Trump goons are still being brought to justice.

Another four people associated with the right-wing Oath Keepers paramilitary group have been indicted in the
federal conspiracy case regarding the Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol, according to newly unsealed documents.
The four new defendants are charged with conspiracy to obstruct the certifications of the 2020
presidential election results by Congress as well as with the destruction of the U.S.
Capitol and knowingly entering restricted areas in and around the Capitol.

[4 more Oath Keepers indicted in alleged Capitol riot conspiracy]
Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 12.32.12 PM.png

Wasn't Democrats.
Was White racists.

It is time for lefties to finally take responsibility for what the Democrats did. Not only did Democrats massacre blacks in those two events that you listed, they also wore white sheets and burned crosses in front of the homes of Republicans and blacks.

It is disgusting seeing lefties try to cheat their way out of having Democrats taking responsibility for their racist heritage. Vile.
Democrats don't have riots, fool.
Racists have riots.
And your inability to acknowledge that when you and yours have a "riot"
It isn't a riot at all.
It's an excuse for mass murder of PoC and the destruction of their communities.
And you do it every time.

Remember the Zoot Suit Riots?
White Military and others attacking PoC because of their CLOTHES?!?!?!

Want more, sonny?

Wasn't Democrats.
Was White racists.

Racists have riots.
It isn't a riot at all.

Want more, sonny?
Great evasion, post a longer one next time. Go on, post your next evasion.

Wasn't Democrats.
Was White racists.

Racists have riots.
It isn't a riot at all.

Want more, sonny?
Great evasion, post a longer one next time. Go on, post your next evasion.
You been slapped drug thru crap and shown the fool you truly are.
I doubt you could take more.

Your attempt at a racist thread failed as so many of your crap tosses fail to hit the wall.
You cannot acknowledge that when Whites riot they do so with the intent to murder.
And the intent is to murder PoC.
Of course
Except for your last one
Where you were looking to murder anyone.

Forum List

Back