List of donors to Maricopa County election audit released

I wasn't there and that has nothing to do with turning over the routers.
That was the weakest deflection I've ever seen....congrats for setting the record.
Yet "me and my buddies" are withholding the routers. So maybe you will learn a lesson and see how fucking stupid you sound.

Furthermore, you once again have no idea what in the hell you are talking about. First, It isnt a judge's order; it's a subpoena from the Arizona State Senate.

Second, the 5 member Maricopa County board has 4 republicans. So it is republicans refusing the subpoena.

School's out, son. Seeya.

I understood it just fine....Why are you so defensive about whether your supposedly high principle is consistent?

I believe the county election officials and Board of Supervisors should hand over everything concerning the 2020 election they have in their control just as the judge ordered. Where have I ever indicated otherwise?

In regards to the password issue, none of the voting system platforms used in this country are built on an open source platform where program code is readily accessible for users to modify and enhance. Election officials nowhere should be messing with coded algorithms that check for what constitutes a legitimate selection on the ballot and checking whether the number of votes a person casts for any one political office is within its maximum limit. The rhetoric about the county not having access to source code is stupid.

Now about the routers. I feel this needs to go back to the judge to determine how to handle the situation in that the original ruling was based on giving only election data to the auditors. The county can't conduct its business without their routers and the county can not abandon its data security responsibility by handing out the gateway to all the county's many agencies.

Last edited:
Yet "me and my buddies" are withholding the routers. So maybe you will learn a lesson and see how fucking stupid you sound.

Furthermore, you once again have no idea what in the hell you are talk8ng about. First, It isnt a jidge's order; it's a subpoena from the Arizona State Senate.

You're all over the place.
How about you try and stick to the topic.

Furthermore, you once again have no idea what in the hell you are talking about. First, It isnt a judge's order; it's a subpoena from the Arizona State Senate.

Second, the 5 member Maricopa County board has 4 republicans. So it is republicans refusing the subpoena.

School's out, son. Seeya.

And that makes it better in your mind?
Stop trying to steer the discussion off on a tangent.
Your buddies refuse to turn over the routers,why is that?

You sound desperate to steer the convo in another direction.
Why is that?
I literally just had to do the work of debunking you're steaming pile of horseshit. That you pinched off. Not me. You.

Let me help you out: you are asking why i dont share your fake outrage about something you had apparently zero factual information about in the first place. While that right there should be "answer enough" to the question, allow me to add that i rightfully and seriously doubt the frauds at Cyber Ninjas -- who have repeatedly embarrassed themselves with debunked claims and by showing not a shred of evidence to anyone -- have any actual substance or reasonable suspicion behind this demand. Only theater.

Did you see Joe Biden say today that he use to drive an 18 wheeler?????...I laughed my ass off...I remember when he said he was a coal miner.....you libs are toooooooopiiiid as hell....

Did you see Joe Biden say today that he use to drive an 18 wheeler?????...I laughed my ass off...I remember when he said he was a coal miner.....you libs are toooooooopiiiid as hell....
Lobotomized cultists: "Biden said he used to drive an 18 wheeeler! Hahahahahaha! Liar! Senile! Incompetent!"

Same lobotomized cultist: "Trump says he really won the 2020 election. That seems fine. "

Lobotomized cultists: "Biden said he used to drive an 18 wheeeler! Hahahahahaha! Liar! Senile! Incompetent!"

Same lobotomized cultist: "Trump says he really won the 2020 election. That seems fine. "
I just watched the video...he was visiting a truck plant...try and keep up with the events of the day of the guy you defend here everyday...jackass....

I would say the cultists are the people that believe open borders and legalizing crime is good for this country. You are close to hypnosis.

I just watched the video...he was visiting a truck plant...try and keep up with the events of the day of the guy you defend here everyday...jackass....
I didn't defend him, nor would i. . But you definitely will defend the much more egregious lie of the mentally ill orange slob. Because cult.

I literally just had to do the work of debunking you're steaming pile of horseshit. That you pinched off. Not me. You.

Let me help you out: you are asking why i dont share your fake outrage about something you had apparently zero factual information about in the first place. While that right there should be "answer enough" to the question, allow me to add that i rightfully and seriously doubt the frauds at Cyber Ninjas -- who have repeatedly embarrassed themselves with debunked claims and by showing not a shred of evidence to anyone -- have any actual substance or reasonable suspicion behind this demand. Only theater.

Being condescending wont help with your lies.

Forum List

Back