List of Democrats Breaking Their Own Lockdown Rules

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
The party of rules for thee, not for me is doing it again. All of the people below have one common characteristic, they are democrat.

Austin Mayor, Steve Adler

In early November, as coronavirus case counts, hospitalizations and death counts rose, Adler urged residents in Austin, Texas, to stay home and "not relax" about the pandemic.

However, Adler—it later emerged—had issued his rallying call while he vacationed for a week in, Mexico.

Denver Mayor, Michael Hancock

"Pass the potatoes, not COVID... Avoid travel," Hancock wrote last week as he sat in an airport en route to a family get-together in Mississippi.

Moments before boarding the plane, he also told his followers to "avoid travel, if you can," "stay home as much as you can," and "host virtual gatherings instead of in-person dinners."

California Gov. Gavin Newsom

California Governor Newsom apologized last month after being photographed at an up-market restaurant in Napa Valley, with a group of prominent lobbyists.

The pictures, first published in the San Francisco Chronicle, showed no-one, including California Medical Association representatives, wearing face masks at the Michelin-starred French Laundry where some plates cost $450.

Washington D.C. Mayor, Muriel Bowser

Bowser was accused of violating her own travel rules to congratulate President-elect Joe Biden on his election victory last month. The Democrat made a roughly 90-mile trip to Delaware, where Biden was based, in order to celebrate.

At the time, Delaware was one of 42 states deemed high-risk by D.C., meaning residents who have traveled to one should limit daily activities and self-monitor for 14 days. However, the guideline exempts essential travel.

Bowser declined to quarantine and defended the trip, saying it was "essential travel."

San Jose Mayor, Sam Liccardo

Texan mayor Sam Liccardo apologised this week for attending a Thanksgiving dinner, which was attended by seven other family members.

In total, five households were present at the dinner—more than the rules allowed. Earlier this month California ordered that social gatherings be limited to a maximum of three.

Chicago Mayor, Lori Lightfoot

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot, defended her decision to get a haircut from a professional stylist in April while salons were shutting down under the state's stay-at-home order.

The Democrat had previously said that "getting your roots done is not essential."

New York Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo

Ahead of Thanksgiving, the governor was warning his fellow New Yorkers that family gatherings could be dangerous amid growing case counts across the U.S.

"My mom is going to come up and two of my girls," he said. That is his 89-year-old mother, Matilda, and two of his daughters, one of whom lives in Chicago.

His comments were met by a backlash, and Cuomo canceled his plans.

The party of rules for thee, not for me is doing it again. All of the people below have one common characteristic, they are democrat.

In early November, as coronavirus case counts, hospitalizations and death counts rose, Adler urged residents in Austin, Texas, to stay home and "not relax" about the pandemic.

However, Adler—it later emerged—had issued his rallying call while he vacationed for a week in, Mexico.

"Pass the potatoes, not COVID... Avoid travel," Hancock wrote last week as he sat in an airport en route to a family get-together in Mississippi.

Moments before boarding the plane, he also told his followers to "avoid travel, if you can," "stay home as much as you can," and "host virtual gatherings instead of in-person dinners."

California Governor Newsom apologized last month after being photographed at an up-market restaurant in Napa Valley, with a group of prominent lobbyists.

The pictures, first published in the San Francisco Chronicle, showed no-one, including California Medical Association representatives, wearing face masks at the Michelin-starred French Laundry where some plates cost $450.

Bowser was accused of violating her own travel rules to congratulate President-elect Joe Biden on his election victory last month. The Democrat made a roughly 90-mile trip to Delaware, where Biden was based, in order to celebrate.

At the time, Delaware was one of 42 states deemed high-risk by D.C., meaning residents who have traveled to one should limit daily activities and self-monitor for 14 days. However, the guideline exempts essential travel.

Bowser declined to quarantine and defended the trip, saying it was "essential travel."

Texan mayor Sam Liccardo apologised this week for attending a Thanksgiving dinner, which was attended by seven other family members.

In total, five households were present at the dinner—more than the rules allowed. Earlier this month California ordered that social gatherings be limited to a maximum of three.

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot, defended her decision to get a haircut from a professional stylist in April while salons were shutting down under the state's stay-at-home order.

The Democrat had previously said that "getting your roots done is not essential."

Ahead of Thanksgiving, the governor was warning his fellow New Yorkers that family gatherings could be dangerous amid growing case counts across the U.S.

"My mom is going to come up and two of my girls," he said. That is his 89-year-old mother, Matilda, and two of his daughters, one of whom lives in Chicago.

They are probably closet trump supporters, so it is ok.

Not even close.

Not even close.
That was a joke, lambchop.

And they expect us to follow their decrees. Lol. No.

The 'LOL' is on you. These decrees come from the medical community and they know what they are talking about.
If those officials are not paying attention, then they are stupid like you evidently are. This is serious stuff and you would be smart to pay attention. That trump doesn't give a shit doesn't mean that you shouldn't either. Trump is not exactly the poster boy for propriety. I don't care whether they are Dems or party of trump officials. They are all American officials, so start thinking that way.

The 'LOL' is on you. These decrees come from the medical community and they know what they are talking about.
If those officials are not paying attention, then they are stupid like you evidently are. This is serious stuff and you would be smart to pay attention. That trump doesn't give a shit doesn't mean that you shouldn't either. Trump is not exactly the poster boy for propriety. I don't care whether they are Dems or party of trump officials. They are all American officials, so start thinking that way.

Nope. Will not listen to these idiots and their decrees. They are beyond stupid.

The idiocy and ignorance is on you as you lap up this propaganda. Why dont you educate yourself.

Nope. Will not listen to these idiots and their decrees. They are beyond stupid.
So are you beyond stupid. You would have invented another excuse if none of it were true. Dr. Fauci is not stupid, hotshot. If anyone wants to be stupid and not follow medical advice, why do you follow? Are you a follower?
If trump had been a huge supporter of Fauci and told you to wear a mask, socially distance, avoid crowds, you would have followed his advice, even though he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the head. Of course, trump knows more than the medical profession, yes? Bleach injections notwithstanding. You are taking unnecessary chances with your health, pal. Grow up.

, if that.
The idiocy and ignorance is on you as you lap up this propaganda. Why dont you educate yourself.
I am educated. You are not educated beyond high school if that, as indicated by your reference to the crisis as "propaganda".

, if that.
I am educated. You are not educated beyond high school if that, as indicated by your reference to the crisis as "propaganda".

You're wrong again.

So are you beyond stupid. You would have invented another excuse if none of it were true. Dr. Fauci is not stupid, hotshot. If anyone wants to be stupid and not follow medical advice, why do you follow? Are you a follower?
If trump had been a huge supporter of Fauci and told you to wear a mask, socially distance, avoid crowds, you would have followed his advice, even though he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the head. Of course, trump knows more than the medical profession, yes? Bleach injections notwithstanding. You are taking unnecessary chances with your health, pal. Grow up.

No, I wouldn't have followed his advice if trump supported it AND I will not be getting this mRNA vaccine even though trump supports it. How stupid do you have to be to take a vaccine with technology never before used, mRNA, and less than 6 months of clinical trials VERSUS normal vaccines that take 5-12 years of clinical trials.

The same community to whom there is no human transmission of the virus...

and masks work and don't work...

and the virus can't spread if you are protesting white supremacy.

Ok...

Ok...
What? Your twisted logic is overwhelming. All of this nonsense that you are spewing was the rage when the virus first hit the road, before being researched to the extent that it has been researched. If you want to hang your sorry hat on the early prognosis, then you go right ahead and make a fool of yourself. Don't wear a mask, don't social distance, don't avoid crowds, and continue to be stupid.

Ok...
What? Your twisted logic is overwhelming. All of this nonsense that you are spewing was the rage when the virus first hit the road, before being researched to the extent that it has been researched. If you want to hang your sorry hat on the early prognosis, then you go right ahead and make a fool of yourself. Don't wear a mask, don't social distance, don't avoid crowds, and continue to be stupid.

Do whatever you want and I'll do whatever I want.

No, I wouldn't have followed his advice if trump supported it AND I will not be getting this mRNA vaccine even though trump supports it. How stupid do you have to be to take a vaccine with technology never before used, mRNA, and less than 6 months of clinical trials VERSUS normal vaccines that take 5-12 years of clinical trials.
I agree with your assessment but wonder if we will live for 5-12 years while clinical testing continues.

I agree with your assessment but wonder if we will live for 5-12 years while clinical testing continues.

I can't answer that question but taking a vaccine that has new mRNA technology with 6 months of clinical trials isn't something Im gonna do.

New Topics

Forum List

Back