List of celebs who say they'll move out of the country if Trump wins

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This alone is well worth voting for Trump.

God how I would love to see these elitist pricks either have to move, or eat their words.

1. Jon Stewart

Who? Political satirist.

Where would he move? Another planet.

"I would consider getting in a rocket and going to another planet, because clearly this planet's gone bonkers," he told reporters.

2. Chelsea Handler

Who? Comedian.

Where would she move? Spain.

"I did buy a house in another country just in case, so all of these people that threaten to leave the country and then don't, I will leave the country," she said on Live with Kelly and Michael.

(Weirdly, she called Trump charming in the same interview.)

3. Neve Campbell

Who? House of Cards actress.

Where would she move? Canada.

"His honesty is terrifying," she told Huffington Post UK.

4. Barry Diller

Who? Founder of IAC Interactive.

Where would he move? Unspecified.

"If Donald Trump doesn't fall, I'll either move out of the country or join the resistance," he told Bloomberg.

5. Lena Dunham

Who? Creator of Girls.

Where would she move? Vancouver.

"I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will," she said at the Matrix Awards.

6. Keegan-Michael Key

Who? Star of Key & Peele.

Where would he move? Canada.

"It's easy. It's like 10 minutes from Detroit and that's where I'm from," he told TMZ.

7. Chloë Sevigny

Who? Actress and guest star in Portlandia.

Where would she move? Nova Scotia.

She answered simply, "Nova Scotia" to a question of where she would move if Trump were elected.

8. Al Sharpton

Who? Activist.

Where would he move? Out of here.

"If Donald Trump is the nominee, I'm open to support anyone, while I'm also reserving my ticket out of here if he wins," he said at a press conference.

9. Natasha Lyonne

Who? Actress in Orange Is the New Black.

Where would she move? A mental hospital.

"[I'll move] to a mental hospital for a while because you're like 'why is this happening?'" she said.

10. Eddie Griffin

Who? Comedian.

Where would he move? Africa.

"He's good at making money, but he's ignorant...If Trump wins, I'm moving to Africa," he told DJ Vlad.

11. Spike Lee

Who? Director of Malcolm X.

Where would he move? ...Brooklyn.

If Trump wins, he'll be "moving back to the republic of Brooklyn, New York," he reported to Vanity Fair.

12. Amber Rose

Who? Model.

Where would she move? Unspecified.

"I can't even think about it! I'm moving, I'm out! I can't. And I am taking my son with me!" she told US Weekly.

13. Samuel L. Jackson

Who? Actor.

Where would he move? South Africa.

"He's just running for popularity. C'mon, just let it go," he said on The View.

14. Cher

Who? Singer.

Where would she move? Jupiter

"IF HE WERE TO BE ELECTED, IM MOVING TO JUPITER >:|" she tweeted.

15. George Lopez

Who? Comedian and star of George Lopez.

Where would he move? Mexico.

"If he wins, he won't have to worry about immigration, we'll all go back," he told TMZ.

16. Barbra Streisand

Who? Singer.

Where would she move? Australia or Canada.

"He has no facts. I don't know, I can't believe it. I'm either coming to your country [Australia], if you'll let me in, or Canada," she toldAustralian journalist Michael Usher.

17. Raven-Symoné

Who? Actress and host of The View.

"My confession for this election is if any Republican gets nominated, I'm going to move to Canada with my entire family. I already have my ticket," she said on The View.

Note: Her leaving was contingent on any Republican candidate winning the election--not just Trump.

18. Whoopi Goldberg

"I don't want it to be America. Maybe it's time for me to move, you know," she said.

19. Omari Hardwick

Who? Actor in Power.

Where would he move? Italy.

"I'll move from Denver to Italy... If Donald Trump wins the presidency, I'm out," he told The Wrap.

20. Miley Cyrus

Who? Pop star.

"My heart is broken into a 100000 pieces...I am moving if this is my president! I don't say things I don't mean!" she wrote in an Instagram post.

21. Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Who? Supreme Court Justice.

Where would she move? New Zealand.

"I can't imagine what the country would be with Donald Trump as our president... Now it's time for us to move to New Zealand," she told The New York Times.

22. Amy Schumer

Who? Comedian and actress.

"I will need to learn to speak Spanish because I will move to Spain or somewhere... It's beyond my comprehension if Trump won. It's too crazy," she told BBC Newsnight.

23. Katie Hopkins

Who? British columnist.

Where would she move? America!

"If Donald Trump wins the race to the White House I'm moving to America," she tweeted. "Daring to bare what some people really think."

These 23 Celebrities Say They'll Leave The Country If Trump Is Elected

Ruth Bader Ginsburg would retire and leave! Oh blessed day. Trump would be able to appoint two justices right off the bat.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... tell `em not to let the screen door...

... hit `em onna butt...

... onna way out."

The question begs...who gives a shit about any of them or if they do leave? Fucking prima donnas are too stupid to live

Is there a list of who will leave if Hilary wins?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Good question. Ted Nugent said he would be dead or in jail if Obama was elected in 2012. Last night he was grabbing his crotch on stage at a Trump fundraiser. It looked like he was doing it in a good Christian way though.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... tell `em not to let the screen door...

... hit `em onna butt...

... onna way out."

It would be more like:

Don't let the gold plating on your elevator door scrape your leather Gucci handbag on the way to your Lear jet.

Ravon-Symone

"My confession for this election is if any Republican gets nominated, I'm going to move to Canada with my entire family. I already have my ticket," she said on The View.

Note: Her leaving was contingent on any Republican candidate winning the election--not just Trump.
Lol...No, her leaving was contingent on any Republican getting nominated.

That's how fucking stupid she is, she doesn't know
the difference between nominated and elected,
and that only one candidate is nominated to represent the party.

So...who fucking cares where she moves!

They're all full of shit anyway.

Any of them leaving to Mexico or Venezuela or Russia?

Yeah, why not Russia, then they can listen the news from far far away...

1478565335309.jpg

God how I would love to see these elitist pricks either have to move, or eat their words.

1. Jon Stewart

Who? Political satirist.

"I would consider getting in a rocket and going to another planet, because clearly this planet's gone bonkers," he told reporters.

2. Chelsea Handler

Who? Comedian.

"I did buy a house in another country just in case, so all of these people that threaten to leave the country and then don't, I will leave the country," she said on Live with Kelly and Michael.

3. Neve Campbell

4. Barry Diller

"If Donald Trump doesn't fall, I'll either move out of the country or join the resistance," he told Bloomberg.

5. Lena Dunham

Who? Creator of Girls.

"I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will," she said at the Matrix Awards.

6. Keegan-Michael Key

"It's easy. It's like 10 minutes from Detroit and that's where I'm from," he told TMZ.

7. Chloë Sevigny

She answered simply, "Nova Scotia" to a question of where she would move if Trump were elected.

8. Al Sharpton

Who? Activist.

"If Donald Trump is the nominee, I'm open to support anyone, while I'm also reserving my ticket out of here if he wins," he said at a press conference.

9. Natasha Lyonne

"[I'll move] to a mental hospital for a while because you're like 'why is this happening?'" she said.

10. Eddie Griffin

Who? Comedian.

"He's good at making money, but he's ignorant...If Trump wins, I'm moving to Africa," he told DJ Vlad.

11. Spike Lee

If Trump wins, he'll be "moving back to the republic of Brooklyn, New York," he reported to Vanity Fair.

12. Amber Rose

Who? Model.

"I can't even think about it! I'm moving, I'm out! I can't. And I am taking my son with me!" she told US Weekly.

13. Samuel L. Jackson

Who? Actor.

14. Cher

Who? Singer.

15. George Lopez

"If he wins, he won't have to worry about immigration, we'll all go back," he told TMZ.

16. Barbra Streisand

Who? Singer.

"He has no facts. I don't know, I can't believe it. I'm either coming to your country [Australia], if you'll let me in, or Canada," she toldAustralian journalist Michael Usher.

17. Raven-Symoné

18. Whoopi Goldberg

"I don't want it to be America. Maybe it's time for me to move, you know," she said.

19. Omari Hardwick

Who? Actor in Power.

"I'll move from Denver to Italy... If Donald Trump wins the presidency, I'm out," he told The Wrap.

20. Miley Cyrus

Who? Pop star.

"My heart is broken into a 100000 pieces...I am moving if this is my president! I don't say things I don't mean!" she wrote in an Instagram post.

21. Ruth Bader Ginsburg

"I can't imagine what the country would be with Donald Trump as our president... Now it's time for us to move to New Zealand," she told The New York Times.

22. Amy Schumer

"I will need to learn to speak Spanish because I will move to Spain or somewhere... It's beyond my comprehension if Trump won. It's too crazy," she told BBC Newsnight.

23. Katie Hopkins

Who? British columnist.

"If Donald Trump wins the race to the White House I'm moving to America," she tweeted. "Daring to bare what some people really think."

Bye.

Cya later.

Have a good trip.

Have fun.

Send a postcard.

Oh! And before you leave, Al Sharpton, pay your fucking taxes.

1. Jon Stewart

Who? Political satirist.

2. Chelsea Handler

Who? Comedian.

3. Neve Campbell

4. Barry Diller

5. Lena Dunham

Who? Creator of Girls.

6. Keegan-Michael Key

7. Chloë Sevigny

8. Al Sharpton

Who? Activist.

9. Natasha Lyonne

10. Eddie Griffin

Who? Comedian.

11. Spike Lee

12. Amber Rose

Who? Model.

13. Samuel L. Jackson

Who? Actor.

14. Cher

Who? Singer.

15. George Lopez

16. Barbra Streisand

Who? Singer.

17. Raven-Symoné

18. Whoopi Goldberg

19. Omari Hardwick

Who? Actor in Power.

20. Miley Cyrus

Who? Pop star.

21. Ruth Bader Ginsburg

22. Amy Schumer

23. Katie Hopkins

Who? British columnist.

We should help them pack. Good riddance.

All except one is moving to a non-white country with no Evul racist Xians in it, of course, and he's probably lying, so the infantile hypocrisy is is obvious as usual.

None of these Hollywood jerks are moving anywhere if Trump wins.

What a bunch of phonies.

Forum List

Back