List of Biden lies in the debate

3. "It came from this man voting to put two wars on a credit card...I was there. I voted against him." Biden voted for both the Iraq war and the Afghanistan war. He did not vote for George W. Bush's plan to extend coverage of Medicare to prescription drugs (though he voted for an earlier, similar proposal), nor did he vote for the Bush tax cuts. But he voted for both of the wars he derided last night. To quote Bill Clinton's speech to the Democratic National Convention: "It takes some brass to attack a guy for doing what you did."

2. "What we did is we saved $716 billion and put it back -- applied it to Medicare." Biden repeated the lie the Obama administration has been telling since before Obamacare passed in 2010: that cuts to Medicare today were savings that extend the life of the program. They would be--if the same $716 billion wasn't also being used to pay for Obamacare. As Ryan pointed out in 2010, and again last night, you can't double-count the same cuts. Taking $716 billion out of Medicare means exactly that--and hurts, not helps, the program's solvency.

1. "Well, we weren’t told they wanted more security again." Biden lied through his teeth about the fact that the administration--specifically, the State Department--had been told again and again that security on the ground in Libya, and in Benghazi in particular, was inadequate. The day before, in Congressional hearings on the Libya attacks, former regional security director Eric Nordstrom described his frustration with having those requests turned down by the government bureaucracy: "For me the Taliban is on the inside of the building."

I would call him a useless sack of human feces, but that would be insulting to worthless bags of shit everywhere.

I love how all last week the left called Romney a liar but could not say what was the lie. We call Biden a liar we have a list and proof on them too. Just like the lie that said he did not vote for military action in 2001 and 2002 ... Yeah right there in his record he voted yes on both :badgrin:

The truth means nothing to these people. There base doesn't give a fuck about it or anything...

FREE SHIT gets their vote!

Yep, they dont care that if Obama gets elected we wont recognize America as we know it.. Our freedoms are being taken away slowly I believe is he is elected again the word dictatorship comes to mind. I mean he has already done it in this term. Going to Libya with out Congress. And the NDAA law

:eusa_silenced:

Attachments

• $3156_4651434490792_2094751747_n.jpg
    $3156_4651434490792_2094751747_n.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 63

Forum List

Back