List of American Civil Rights Laws

This nation is terribly racist. The opposition to any and all civil rights initiatives birthed the modern republican party.

This nation is terribly racist. The opposition to any and all civil rights initiatives birthed the modern republican party.
whites are not racist--blacks are ---
there's no problem of racism --the problem is blacks committing crime and not graduating.....

you DENY blacks commit crimes at higher rates and graduate at lower rates???????!!
YES YES--you HATE facts and are afraid of the truth
At this point it is not possible to take you seriously. You can't turn it off can you?

Look at all the democrats Americans voted into office.

Yep, a racist nation alright.

Look at all the democrats Americans voted into office.

Yep, a racist nation alright.
The fact that there are still pitched battles over equality means we still have a long way to go.

The idea that blacks do not deserve the same rights as white people has been addressed plenty.
Reading comprehension is a thing:
you DENY blacks commit crimes at higher rates and graduate at lower rates???????!!
YES YES--you HATE facts and are afraid of the truth
I wish that our leftist friends here on the board would address this honestly, just once.

Reading comprehension is a thing:

I wish that our leftist friends here on the board would address this honestly, just once.
I comprehend just fine. Questions of rights should be independent from any social problems any group happens to be having.

Forum List

Back