List: Obama's 36 Green Energy Failures

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[These are the simple highlights of the Obama Administration's tenure, of course, accompanied by the deaths of Christopher Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glenn Doherty and the lies and the deceit that followed.
A lot more Americans are going to die with another four more of 'Bam. Of course most of the people who will vote for 'Bam this November 6th know absolutely nothing about Benghazi "I dunno. Somethin the Republicans musta done". "We still want our free stuff!"]

"1.Evergreen Solar ($24 million)*
2.SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
3.Solyndra ($535 million)*
4.Beacon Power ($69 million)*
5.AES’s subsidiary Eastern Energy ($17.1 million)
6.Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
7.SunPower ($1.5 billion)
8.First Solar ($1.46 billion)
9.Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
10.EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
11.Amonix ($5.9 million)
12.National Renewable Energy Lab ($200 million)
13.Fisker Automotive ($528 million)
14.Abound Solar ($374 million)*
15.A123 Systems ($279 million)*
16.Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($6 million)
17.Johnson Controls ($299 million)
18.Schneider Electric ($86 million)
19.Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
20.ECOtality ($126.2 million)
21.Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
22.Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
23.Mountain Plaza, Inc. ($2 million)*
24.Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
25.Range Fuels ($80 million)*
26.Thompson River Power ($6.4 million)*
27.Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
28.LSP Energy ($2.1 billion)*
29.UniSolar ($100 million)*
30.Azure Dynamics ($120 million)*
31.GreenVolts ($500,000)
32.Vestas ($50 million)
33.LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($150 million)
34.Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
35.Navistar ($10 million)
36.Satcon ($3 million)*"

List: The 36 Obama-Funded Green Energy Failures… | Weasel Zippers

Last edited:
And.... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YabnLHPYDW4]80% Of Green Jobs Stimulus Money Going Overseas - YouTube[/ame]

If you do not invest in the future you will not have one .

It's nice to invest in the future... Even nicer when it's our future, and not the Chinese.

We will get out of it what we put into , Chinese or no Chinese .

We are giving it to the Chinese, we are diverting it to the Chinese, that is where we sent stimulus money. It is really simple, we get nothing, unless we agree to BUY what we GAVE.

It's nice to invest in the future... Even nicer when it's our future, and not the Chinese.

I guess you didn't watch the video I posted.

Watched it that's bullshit . Globalization sucks . I would not allow stimulus moneys to go to china to build them . I was wrong . You still have to invest in the future or we get left behind .

Is the point we shouldn't invest in new energy technologies?

Drill baby, DRILL

If you do not invest in the future you will not have one .

What we've gotten out of it is bankruptcy, dumbass. Just curious, with $16 trillion in debt how much more should we recklessly flush down the toilet at unsustainable green energy companies just to placate environmental nut jobs like you and the president. If these were a viable investment then the private sector would be pouring money into it without the government's help.

What we've gotten out of it is bankruptcy, dumbass. Just curious, with $16 trillion in debt how much more should we recklessly flush down the toilet at unsustainable green energy companies just to placate environmental nut jobs like you and the president. If these were a viable investment then the private sector would be pouring money into it without the government's help.

My last post dip shit .

Is the point we shouldn't invest in new energy technologies?

Drill baby, DRILL

Funny how allowing people to invest in stocks for their social security is a bad thing but blindly throwing our tax dollars at tree hugging industries isn't.

You are free to invest in stocks tax free through your IRA or 401k

Tree hugging industries are our future. Just like in the 90s when the US led the world in the development of cellular and Internet technologies. You want jobs? There is no future in manufacturing. Continuing to dump shit into the air is not the answer for our future.....no matter how cheap it is right now

Forum List

Back