Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) won't vote to replace Ginsburg until inauguration

If Romney, Grassley and Gardner (or just two of them) decides to join Murkowski and Collins, there won't be a replacement until January.
This is getting interesting.
Murkowski & Collins are both RINO's with an EXTENSIVE history of RINOing. This type of politic'n is why I so often use the term RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP). This does not mean I disapprrove of prez Trump or members of the GOP Freedom Caucus(more like classical Liberals better known as Libertarians). The problem is with the DNC/RNC, meaning the RNC corporation needs the DNC corporation as much as the DNC corporation needs the RNC corporation(good guy vs bad guy, us vs them, divide & conquer). The system certainly is not perfect but it is all we got to work with @ current. It would be nice to be able to pressure Murkowski on the scotus timing but the bulk of the Alaskan constituency is hard over statist left & Murkowski is revered as a god to them, like no way to pressure her unfortunately.

LOL!!..For months the cons on here have been crowing about how Trump is going to win by a landslide and the thought of Democrats taking of over the Senate as laughable. Yet here they are scrambling like hell to get a right wing judge on the SCOTUS before the election. Wonder why all the urgency if they really believe another Trump White House and Republcian controlled Senate is a lock?

Because not doing it could cost them seats.

Wow....a reasonable explanation.

Bet that thought never crossed your mind.

After all HIllary won in....oh wait.
Jeezus..AGAIN..you cons have been crowing Trump and the GOP are going to win everything in a landslide so what 'could cost them seats'??..oh and Hillary did win..the popular vote.

LOL!!..For months the cons on here have been crowing about how Trump is going to win by a landslide and the thought of Democrats taking of over the Senate as laughable. Yet here they are scrambling like hell to get a right wing judge on the SCOTUS before the election. Wonder why all the urgency if they really believe another Trump White House and Republcian controlled Senate is a lock?

Because not doing it could cost them seats.

Wow....a reasonable explanation.

Bet that thought never crossed your mind.

After all HIllary won in....oh wait.
Jeezus..AGAIN..you cons have been crowing Trump and the GOP are going to win everything in a landslide so what 'could cost them seats'??..oh and Hillary did win..the popular vote.

Hillary is in the White House ? Where have I been. That's right....the popular vote totals don't mean fuck and if they did, there is nothing to say they would have been the same.

I have not been crowing landslide (please produce my post).

They are tight races and I still think Trump could lose.

The key is won’t vote till after the election.

Does that mean she will see who wins to decide to confirm or that she and Collins will wait till the election is over and confirm anyway
Won't get that far---the new supreme court justice will approved before the election dear. The two female rinos will have only sown the seeds of their hate from the republican party. They probably announce that they have changed parties.

i hope Trump picks someone who craves the spotlight like Scalia did, someone entertaining, as opposed to the workhorse Ginsburg

pressuring a woman into having an abortion is no "choice" at all

hoping Trump picks someone who recognizes that!

Forum List

Back