Lions lose on an NFL record 66 yard FG that hits the crossbar and bounces over

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
I swear, there is no team in all of pro sports that can find so many ways to lose more than the Lions can. I guess in a way a win would probably push their 2022 draft position down a few pegs, maybe, so there's that. And it's not like they're going to have a shot at making the playoffs anyway. Unfucking believable.

They have a good team but it is like there Jinxed. They can't catch a break.
I hafta say the Lions are too inconsistent. They can look decent for one half of a game and then look like shit in the other half. In today's game, they gave up some big plays when a Ravens receiver was left uncovered. It happens, but too often for the Lions to be a winning team. They gave up a 4th and 19 pass just before the game-winning FG; you just can't do that. Another time they left a Ravens WR wide open in the end zone for a TD. Again, mistakes happen but the Lions make too many of them.

So, I don't think they are a good team now, BUT they could be a year or two down the road. It's a young team with a lot of rookies and inexperienced players, and so I think the potential is there to be a pretty decent football team.

Last edited:
The Lions need massive help in that secondary
Their safeties are about Division 3 level

Go raiders

I hafta say the Lions are too inconsistent. They can look decent for one half of a game and then look like shit in the other half. In today's game, they gave up some big plays when a Ravens receiver was left uncovered. It happens, but too often for the Lions to be a winning team. They gave up a 4th and 19 pass just before the game-winning FG; you just can't do that. Another time they left a Ravens WR wide open in the end zone for a TD. Again, mistakes happen but the Lions make too many of them.

So, I don't think they are a good team now, BUT they could be a year or two down the road. It's a young team with a lot of rookies and inexperienced players, and so I think the potential is there to be a pretty decent football team.
If your team is playing the worthless Lions late in the season and you’d like tickets, make plans now. Tickets will be readily available as the dumb Lion faithful give up and refuse to show up.

I swear, there is no team in all of pro sports that can find so many ways to lose more than the Lions can. I guess in a way a win would probably push their 2022 draft position down a few pegs, maybe, so there's that. And it's not like they're going to have a shot at making the playoffs anyway. Unfucking believable.
And if Matthew Stafford does good with his new team, that will hurt us because we made a deal that if he did well we will not get their good draft picks but if he doesn't do well we will get their good draft picks.

And of course he's doing great. Undefeated so far. LOL

sealybobo
The Lions Safeties can’t cover a 60 year old man
We have the foundation of a good team. The offensive line. They are supposedly good and young and will protect our QB. Now we need a defense. I like our new QB. He's not bad.

To be honest, I haven't watched very much Lion's football. For one reason or another I'm always out doing something this year on Sunday's at 1pm. And that Monday night game was hard to watch. I don't think I watched it from beginning to end.

Forum List

Back