Lions 3-0!

Wiseacre

Retired USAF Chief
Apr 8, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Good Lord, what the hell is going on? Lookin' to go 4-0 against a banged up Cowgirls team who are on a short week. Who'da thunk it? Calvin Johnson is a freakin' monster.

I'm not a big Dallas fan but I would be very surprised if the Lions are 4-0 come Sunday evening.

Living in Minneapolis, I was watching the game and at halftime my friends were being way over optimistic. I told them two things, 1, we're talking about the Vikings (who this season have a habit of losing leads), 2, this Lions team isn't the Lions team from your dad's time.

I'm not a big Dallas fan but I would be very surprised if the Lions are 4-0 come Sunday evening.

I don't think the Cowboys have been all that impressive so far. For a team that many people expected to be among the elite, they have barely squeaked by with 2 wins against teams they are supposed to handle easily (admittedly, that doesn't always hold true in the divisional games) and they are very banged up. The Lions, while they shouldn't have needed to come back after being down 20, have been a bit more impressive and seem much healthier. I think there's a very good chance the Lions end up 4-0.

Forum List

Back