Lingering LaNina...here come the hurricanes!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Of course, it is necessary to get out in front regarding the hurricane season. :bye1:

The well documented history is for the hurricanes to hit and every AGW bozo comes out of the woodwork to lob bombs AFTER these hurricanes hit.:springbed:

fAiL

Hurricane-Stoking La Nina To Persist Through Peak Season | ZeroHedge

Btw....anybody see the Farmers Almanac forecast for this winter?:uhh::uhh::uhh: Holy fuck...ball busting cold and waaaay more snow than last winter.

Billy...JC...this is gonna suck. Reminds me...I need a new set of nut sack warmers

There is to much wind shear near the equator. The massive lows and high pressures are causing the very strong polar jet to zoom to the equator. This wind shear affect will stop many storms from forming and kill most of the storms that do form. You may get one or two that will live long enough to reach shore, but we are already way behind the norm from the last 30 years.

Cold ocean's surface is reducing the power of the storms as well. I'm not seeing a buildup of stored energy above our oceans that could feed these storms.

There is to much wind shear near the equator. The massive lows and high pressures are causing the very strong polar jet to zoom to the equator. This wind shear affect will stop many storms from forming and kill most of the storms that do form. You may get one or two that will live long enough to reach shore, but we are already way behind the norm from the last 30 years.

Cold ocean's surface is reducing the power of the storms as well. I'm not seeing a buildup of stored energy above our oceans that could feed these storms.

Great stuff :rock: :rock::rock:

You watch though...one hurricane will strike and every AGW meathead will be in here on multiple doses of NYQUIL dropping nukes :2up:

PDO is going very cold....

1660330055425.png

1660330129986.png

ENSO is on its way down as well.

There simply isn't enough energy to drive a large hurricane season.

PDO is going very cold....

View attachment 681412

View attachment 681413

ENSO is on its way down as well.

There simply isn't enough energy to drive a large hurricane season.

Lol...Billy, I think you are the reason Old Rocks has ghosted himself in this forum :eusa_dance:

Crick is one of those genuine social oddballs who doesn't even recognize when he's being publicly humiliated....yuk...yuk. But I'd be bummed if he bolted the forum...my eyes light up when I see him post something:abgg2q.jpg:

Hey Billy, I saw it snowed in Africa for the first time in a very very long time.

Fking Africa, the supposed hottest country on the planet

And crick says it’s accelerating. Odd

Hey Billy, I saw it snowed in Africa for the first time in a very very long time.

Fking Africa, the supposed hottest country on the planet

And crick says it’s accelerating. Odd
The upper atmosphere has cooled significantly on a global scale. That cooling is now nearing the surface. This coming winter is going to be brutal, especially in the northern hemisphere. The southern hemisphere has already had one of the most brutal winters on record last year and it continues this year. The NH follows the southern hemisphere by 1.5 years on average, due to its land mass. This one is going to be brutal for us here and all of the indicators now point to early onset winter here.

Last edited:
Been super quiet on the Hurricane front. Any chance we miss out on a US hit this year?

eUrzN2m.jpg

Forum List

Back