Line Up, Boys!

I had birth control almost 30 years ago - snip.....snip. Haven't had a kid since.

Oh, gosh. Do you have to do the mopping, too? Tehh hee hee hee hee.

Naw, I'm just teasing, Grumbles.

Seriously, though, I notice with a lot of hens, say a new dog or cat is brought into the home, first thing they say is 'cut hes fukin balls off!'

Last edited:
ROTFLMAO!

Picture=1,000 words!

male-contraceptive-injections-01.jpg

I had birth control almost 30 years ago - snip.....snip. Haven't had a kid since.

Oh, gosh. Do you have to do the mopping, too? Tehh hee hee hee hee.

Naw, I'm just teasing, Grumbles.

Seriously, though, I notice with a lot of hens, say a new dog or cat is brought into the home, first thing they say is 'cut hes fukin balls off!'

That's because unneutered male cats "spray" to mark their territory, and it stinks. It's like cat urine but worse, on your furniture and rugs. Cutting off their balls keeps them from fighting if they're an outdoor cat, and it keeps them from spraying if they're an indoor cat. My husband's fully male cat frequently came home beat up and bleeding. At the end, he barely had any ears left. It's cheaper to cut off the balls and put an end to that fighting and the vet bills that follow.

Uncut dogs will hump your leg. Always a joy. We mostly geld horses, and castrate cattle too, but it's the male farmers who deal with that stuff.

Women squeeze 8 lb. babies out of a small hole that starts out about the same size as your two fingers, and it really fucking hurts when we do that, and you complain about getting a needle in your penis.

Women are made that way.

Men are not made for penis needling. It is not in the way of things. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back