Lindsey Graham......SNAKE

We’d rather stick a fork in to your wicked and sinful heart son of Lucifer.

Last week his position was NO BIDENS CALLED AS WITNESSES. BIDEN IS MY FRIEND.

Tonight his position is IF THE LEFT WANTS WITNESSES WE WILL CALL BIDEN.

Literally pick a fucking position and stick to it!

All in the name of trying to appease Trump..the god who will smite you the moment you cross him. All in. No choice.
Honestly, to all Republicans...just cut your losses and stick the fork in Trump..then maybe you'll have a shot at salvaging the disaster that's coming in November.

“I want you to use my words against me. If there’s a Republican president in 2016 and a vacancy occurs in the last year of the first term, you can say Lindsey Graham said let’s let the next president, whoever it might be, make that nomination.”

- Lindsey Graham

“I want you to use my words against me. If there’s a Republican president in 2016 and a vacancy occurs in the last year of the first term, you can say Lindsey Graham said let’s let the next president, whoever it might be, make that nomination.”

- Lindsey Graham
Apparently, Lindsay either changed his mind or else he got an offer he can't refuse. More likely the latter.

Pfft, everybody knows Lindsey's a lizard.

Is this your first day at politics? There are ZERO politicians in the house or senate that are honest. There are 3 things politicians must do - Lie, compromise their values, and ask people for money. The ones who do those the best rise the highest.

Thomas Massie is undoubtedly (I do not know if it is undoubtably or undoubtedly and OL took her cupcakes and went home, so) the best in Congress. A couple others are near as good. Agreed on the rest of em.

Glad to see you on, Buck Tooth, haven't seen you on in a while.

- Lindsey Graham
Sen. Marco Rubio: "I don't think we should be moving forward on a nominee in the last year of this president's term. I would say that if it was a Republican president."

Colorado Sen. Cory Gardner: "I think we're too close to the election. The president who is elected in November should be the one who makes this decision."

Sen. Joni Ernst of Iowa: "We will see what the people say this fall and our next president, regardless of party, will be making that nomination."

North Carolina Sen. Thom Tillis: "Vice President Biden's remarks may have been voiced in 1992, but they are entirely applicable to 2016. The campaign is already under way. It is essential to the institution of the Senate and to the very health of our republic to not launch our nation into a partisan, divisive confirmation battle during the very same time the American people are casting their ballots to elect our next president."

Sen. John Cornyn of Texas: "I believe the American people deserve to have a voice in the selection of the next Supreme Court Justice, and the best way to ensure that happens is to have the Senate consider a nomination made by the next President."

Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas: "It has been 80 years since a Supreme Court vacancy was nominated and confirmed in an election year. There is a long tradition that you don't do this in an election year."

Sen. John Thune of South Dakota: "Since the next presidential election is already underway, the next president should make this lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court."

Georgia Sen. David Purdue: "The very balance of our nation's highest court is in serious jeopardy. As a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, I will do everything in my power to encourage the President and Senate leadership not to start this process until we hear from the American people."

Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson: "Instead of a lame duck president and Senate nominating and confirming, a new president and Senate — elected by the people only a few months from now — should make that important decision. I can't think of a fairer or more democratic process."

Ohio Sen. Rob Portman: "I believe the best thing for the country is to trust the American people to weigh in on who should make a lifetime appointment that could reshape the Supreme Court for generations."

Graham is tied up with China just like Quid Pro Joe ...

Graham is a Swamp critter and is trying to play both sides to save his own ass ....

Forum List

Back