Lindsey Graham Slammed For Assault Rifle Photo-Op

I have news for the stupid uneducated pussy Moon Bats. That is not an assault rifle.

Actually, it is. It fires three round bursts. However, that is not the rifle that the gun control fanatics want to ban. It's already illegal to own.

Looking at the video Lindsey is firing semi auto. I don't think that is select fire. If it is I didn't see him use it.

I susect that is simply a run of the mill Palmetto State Auto semi auto AR-15. As far as I know they don't make any M-16s.

Nope. He's firing 3 round bursts. You need to watch it more closely.

We must not be looking at the same video. The one I saw it was only semi auto. Not only the sound but seeing the one piece of brass fly out.

I have a select fire Class III M-16. I know what it sounds like. Even with a three round burst.

Hand grenades wouldn't "escape the house and go looking for victims" either but they are illegal
That's next on our list, after we make it lawful for violent felons to carry belt-fed machine guns in schools.

We're pushing for anything goes, solely because you faggots are push for stupidity.

Machine guns or Valhalla, motherfucker.
I'm getting the popcorn ready.

Reeling? Who's reeling? Anyone falling apart?
Ask the friends and relatives of the victims. Ask the people in the communities where these shootings happened.
So.....take away the rights of the literally "tens of millions" of law abiding citizens that never commit any crimes? Their weapons are no danger to you, as the last I knew, firearms can't escape the house and go looking for victims.
You know that the whole purpose of disarming the law-abiding citizens is so that Marxism can successfully take over the nation, enact draconian laws and the people can't rise up against it. For once, be honest.
Hand grenades wouldn't "escape the house and go looking for victims" either but they are illegal
Certain MILITARY ordnance has always been illegal. You can't possess land-mines and explosives in general. You also can't own fully armed fighter jets or fully armed military helicopters. Reason....they have "fully automatic Gatling systems, as missile capability.
The difference is that the AR-15 rifles.....ARE NOT MILITARY GRADE WEAPONS!
Then of course, the Supreme Court has repeatedly defended the civilians right to possess firearms, via the Second Amendment of the Constitution.
If you like taking away our freedoms.....go to China, you'll be happier there.

Ask the friends and relatives of the victims. Ask the people in the communities where these shootings happened.

How about you point out to them the actual criminals released by the policies of the democrat party. You guys have been lying to people about guns for so long, you haven't had to account for releasing the violent gun offenders doing 99% of the gun murders in this country.

The democrat party creates gun crime......Americans who own 20 million AR-15 rifles are not creating that crime.....

YOu are an idiot.
How about you stop repeating the same tired old lies?

I mean, seriously, isn't there as shooting in timbuktu you need to start a thread on?
You and he close? Need to defend him From evil old me?
wrong again....just stating a fact....you are to stupid to see that

How about you point out to them the actual criminals released by the policies of the democrat party. You guys have been lying to people about guns for so long, you haven't had to account for releasing the violent gun offenders doing 99% of the gun murders in this country.

The democrat party creates gun crime......Americans who own 20 million AR-15 rifles are not creating that crime.....

YOu are an idiot.

I mean, seriously, isn't there as shooting in timbuktu you need to start a thread on?
Lol, and now you're all defensive like.

YOu are an idiot.

actually, retard, you type everything in defense...i dont need to be that way, but, obviously your idols want you that way.

YOu are an idiot.

actually, retard, you type everything in defense...i dont need to be that way, but, obviously your idols want you that way.
Lol, the "I know you are but what am I?" Defense is somewhat worn out.

YOu are an idiot.

you are aware of course that only 400 murders a year are committed with any type of rifle?

I’m so sick of hearing the words assault rifle and weapons of war being thrown around. As has been said before assault is an act not a thing as for weapons of war yes the military has fully automatic weapons they also have weapons that can be switched from fully automatic to semi automatic they also have semi automatic pistols combat shotguns bolt action sniper rifles. Using today’s logic all of these could be labeled weapons of war and banned as well.

That's exactly what they want.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) was slammed by the father of a school shooting victim for a video showing himself firing an assault-style rifle as America reels from a series of deadly mass shootings.

Parkland was a local crime magnified by media to a national crisis for political gain, as are all shootings. Defense usage hardly ever sees print.

Lindsey Graham Slammed For Assault Rifle Photo-Op
The reprehensible right lies about the problem, as usual.
Tell us the truth, then, pants shitter.

Hit and run jones won't debate any who is knowledgeable about guns. Just shows how weak he is.

YOu are an idiot.

What lies, be specific.

I have news for the stupid uneducated pussy Moon Bats. That is not an assault rifle.

Actually, it is. It fires three round bursts. However, that is not the rifle that the gun control fanatics want to ban. It's already illegal to own.

Looking at the video Lindsey is firing semi auto. I don't think that is select fire. If it is I didn't see him use it.

I susect that is simply a run of the mill Palmetto State Auto semi auto AR-15. As far as I know they don't make any M-16s.

Nope. He's firing 3 round bursts. You need to watch it more closely.

I thought that at first, he was just firing on semi-auto.

Awwww, leave poor Lindsey alone! He's just looking for some attention. It worked for MTG.

YOu are an idiot.

actually, you know you are one of the biggest shit stains on here. you prove it everyday...just because you claim something, does not mean its true.
what is TRUTH, is that you are a shit stain demonRAT that does not care what they are doing to stifle, and ruin AMERICA....your lack of a brain shows in the shit you post..
"i know you are---what am i"....thats brain dead, like you.

YOu are an idiot.

actually, you know you are one of the biggest shit stains on here. you prove it everyday...just because you claim something, does not mean its true.
what is TRUTH, is that you are a shit stain demonRAT that does not care what they are doing to stifle, and ruin AMERICA....your lack of a brain shows in the shit you post..
The personal attacks show that you realize you've lost the discussion.

YOu are an idiot.

The personal attacks show that you realize you've lost the discussion.
only in your wet dreams...loser

Forum List

Back