Lindsey Graham Says He’s ‘Made Up’ His Mind

I made up my mind 20 years ago. The DNC is a criminal cartel and an enemy to the US Constitution. Anything they do that benefits the country (which is next to nothing) is corrupted in order to fleece the tax payers, and everything they oppose is something that will benefit the tax payers, except for abortion.

Abortion is the only good thing democrooks engage in.

Everybody sees what a sham Adolph Schiffler and Nazi Nadler put on that was DEVOID of DUE PROCESS, and with NO Evidence.

How do you run an impeachment with a bunch of Lib Tard Professors as your witnesses, and a bunch of Ukraine Embassy staff who were whining about their budgets being cut, who by the way WERE WITNESSES to NOTHING?

Last edited:
It is nice to see someone that does not pretend to be open minded or unbiased.

Very refreshing to see that sort of honesty from a politician.
Drawing a conclusion from the so called evidence the left has put forward is not difficult. The only actual evidence is the transcript and it's there for all to see.
Taking congress to court over subpoenas is not an impeachable offense.

Recognizing this as a political game the left is playing to damage Trump in the upcoming election only requires a few working brain cells.

There is no evidence that can be admitted in this case. None. All of the House committee "witnesses" didn't see anything, they only gave their opinions about President Trump. And those opinions can be given no weight, even if "hearsay" testimony was allowed.

Its an easy decision to make. No evidence, means not guilty.

You mean, like:
Fauxcohontas Warren
Spartacus Booker
Commie Bernie
Kamaltoe Harris?

They all made up their feeble minds even before the Schitt Show began. I missed your butthurt over that.

Considering the partisan divide, almost all have already made up their minds (house and senate) along party lines.
Don't you think it's important for the soul of the nation that the institutions of government function as the founders intended? Impeachment is a solemn thing. The vote may still fall along partisan lines but we should honor the need to hold a trial during which the pertinent facts are presented. Meaning, the WH needs to stop stonewalling.
That’s some funny shit after the Nazi tactics Dimwingers used in the House.

Considering the partisan divide, almost all have already made up their minds (house and senate) along party lines.
Don't you think it's important for the soul of the nation that the institutions of government function as the founders intended? Impeachment is a solemn thing. The vote may still fall along partisan lines but we should honor the need to hold a trial during which the pertinent facts are presented. Meaning, the WH needs to stop stonewalling.

...institutions of government function as the founders intended? You mean except for the electoral college, right.
The EC has not functioned as intended. The framers intended for the EC to stop a Donald Trump from attaining the presidency.
Link?

After Trump is acquitted in the Senate, I wonder if the corrupt democrats are going to stand up and revolt for what they believe.
I mean if the country is going to be destroyed, if Trump is an existential threat doesn't it warrant revolution?
Are snowflake democrats unwilling to put their lives on the line for what they believe?

I'm ready to put down the uprising.
lol
yes, we know.

You mean, like:
Fauxcohontas Warren
Spartacus Booker
Commie Bernie
Kamaltoe Harris?

They all made up their feeble minds even before the Schitt Show began. I missed your butthurt over that.

You people have some serious reading compression issues.

Yes, they all did but they lack the honesty to admit it.

I appreciated the honesty from Graham.

The horse is already out of the barn when it comes to out institutions of government functioning as the founders intended. And no, this impeachment is not a solemn thing (Nancy P talking point), it's a farce.
Refusing to deal with reality...........................

Judiciary Committee impeachment report alleges Trump committed 'multiple federal crimes'

.....................isn't a defense.

The horse is already out of the barn when it comes to out institutions of government functioning as the founders intended. And no, this impeachment is not a solemn thing (Nancy P talking point), it's a farce.

Judiciary Committee impeachment report alleges Trump committed 'multiple federal crimes'

That report should have been printed on Toilet Paper, as that would have been more useful.

Don't you have to return to your job of number one Ayatollah Assaholah licker?

Seems to me Trump is already well defended by the members of the senate. Let me know when they vote to remove him from office.

...institutions of government function as the founders intended? You mean except for the electoral college, right.
The EC has not functioned as intended. The framers intended for the EC to stop a Donald Trump from attaining the presidency.
Actually it stopped Hillary. It did exactly what it was intended to do.

After Trump is acquitted in the Senate, I wonder if the corrupt democrats are going to stand up and revolt for what they believe.
I mean if the country is going to be destroyed, if Trump is an existential threat doesn't it warrant revolution?
Are snowflake democrats unwilling to put their lives on the line for what they believe?

I'm ready to put down the uprising.
lol
yes, we know.

You don't believe Pelosi, Nadler, and Schiff?

Forum List

Back