Lindsey Graham Says He’s ‘Made Up’ His Mind

It is nice to see someone that does not pretend to be open minded or unbiased.

Very refreshing to see that sort of honesty from a politician.

Considering the partisan divide, almost all have already made up their minds (house and senate) along party lines.

I made up my mind 20 years ago. The DNC is a criminal cartel and an enemy to the US Constitution. Anything they do that benefits the country (which is next to nothing) is corrupted in order to fleece the tax payers, and everything they oppose is something that will benefit the tax payers, except for abortion.

Abortion is the only good thing democrooks engage in.

Considering the partisan divide, almost all have already made up their minds (house and senate) along party lines.
Don't you think it's important for the soul of the nation that the institutions of government function as the founders intended? Impeachment is a solemn thing. The vote may still fall along partisan lines but we should honor the need to hold a trial during which the pertinent facts are presented. Meaning, the WH needs to stop stonewalling.

Don't you think it's important for the soul of the nation that the institutions of government function as the founders intended? Impeachment is a solemn thing.

The Democrats have made a joke if it.

After Trump is acquitted in the Senate, I wonder if the corrupt democrats are going to stand up and revolt for what they believe.
I mean if the country is going to be destroyed, if Trump is an existential threat doesn't it warrant revolution?
Are snowflake democrats unwilling to put their lives on the line for what they believe?

I'm ready to put down the uprising.

MITCH MCCONNELL IS 'IN LITERAL VIOLATION OF THE OATH' HE MUST TAKE FOR IMPEACHMENT TRIAL, SAYS GOVERNMENT PROFESSOR
Mitch McConnell is "in literal violation of the oath" he must take for impeachment trial, says government professor

"After Republican Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell recently confirmed that he will conduct President Donald Trump's Senate impeachment trial in full accordance with the White House's wishes, a government professor said the senator will be acting "in literal violation of the oath" he will be required to take at the start of the trial.

In recent days, McConnell indicated that he has held discussions with the White House to formulate an impeachment game plan to achieve a favorable outcome for Trump. "Everything I do during this, I'm coordinating with the White House counsel," the senator told Fox News host Sean Hannity late last week. "There will be no difference between the president's position and our position as to how to handle this." The Republican also revealed that he will be working in "total coordination with the White House counsel's office and the people representing the president in the well of the Senate."

McConnell's remarks have drawn fierce criticism from Democrats who have condemned him for failing to act impartially and openly gaming the process to ensure Trump's acquittal. In a recent op-ed written for The Bulwark, Jeffrey K. Tulis, a professor in the Department of Government at the University of Texas, slammed McConnell's actions as "anti-Constitutional" and asserted that the senator will be "in literal violation" of the impeachment oath he will have to take before the trial begins.

Tulis explained that the impeachment trial in the Senate is so serious that senators will be required to make a new oath of office. He noted that Article I, section 3, clause 6 of the Constitution sets out that senators sitting on a trial of impeachment "shall be on Oath or Affirmation."
..........................................................................................................
Graham is in the same boat. It's just another example of how Trumpery flaunts the law, tradition, ethics, protocol, and the Constitution.

You’re kidding, right? You actually believe there is a single congressman who hasn’t made up their mind on this whole impeachment farce? The only ones who could possibly be in doubt of how they will vote are the democrats in states or districts that Trump won.

Don't you think it's important for the soul of the nation that the institutions of government function as the founders intended? Impeachment is a solemn thing. The vote may still fall along partisan lines but we should honor the need to hold a trial during which the pertinent facts are presented. Meaning, the WH needs to stop stonewalling.
The horse is already out of the barn when it comes to out institutions of government functioning as the founders intended. And no, this impeachment is not a solemn thing (Nancy P talking point), it's a farce.

You’re kidding, right? You actually believe there is a single congressman who hasn’t made up their mind on this whole impeachment farce? The only ones who could possibly be in doubt of how they will vote are the democrats in states or districts that Trump won.

Which is why I said it was nice to see someone admit it openly.

Was my post somehow confusing for you?

...institutions of government function as the founders intended? You mean except for the electoral college, right.

Which is why I said it was nice to see someone admit it openly.

Was my post somehow confusing for you?

Ahh, so you’re not spewing sarcasm. Ok, I’ll take you at your word.

...institutions of government function as the founders intended? You mean except for the electoral college, right.
The EC has not functioned as intended. The framers intended for the EC to stop a Donald Trump from attaining the presidency.

The EC has not functioned as intended. The framers intended for the EC to stop a Donald Trump from attaining the presidency.

I love it. The butthurt just won’t subside, will it.

Forum List

Back