Lindsey Graham says he will accept the results of the election - IF SCOTUS decides it

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
I want you to think about this. Do you see where we're headed? "I broke my promises from '16 and '18 and stole two seats. So now, the people don't decide elections - The courts do!". Welcome to Belarus, Russia, Hungary and Turkey. Enjoy the death of democracy and birth of authoritarian plutocracy.

"People wonder about the peaceful transfer of power. I can assure you, it will be peaceful.... I promise you as a Republican, if the Supreme Court decides that Joe Biden wins, I will accept the result. The court will decide, and if Republicans lose, we'll accept the result."

Worthy commentary:

I want you to think about this. Do you see where we're headed? "I broke my promises from '16 and '18 and stole two seats. So now, the people don't decide elections - The courts do!". Welcome to Belarus, Russia, Hungary and Turkey. Enjoy the death of democracy and birth of authoritarian plutocracy.

"People wonder about the peaceful transfer of power. I can assure you, it will be peaceful.... I promise you as a Republican, if the Supreme Court decides that Joe Biden wins, I will accept the result. The court will decide, and if Republicans lose, we'll accept the result."

Worthy commentary:
I'd believe the idiot-in-chief before I would believe Lindsey.

Wait a minute! What the fuck am I saying! I take that back.

Is it not obvious by now that whatever Graham says means nothing?

I wouldn't trade a bag of my dog's droppings for Lindsey Graham's word.

3jln5a.jpg

Forum List

Back