Lindsey Graham Checkmates Pelosi, Demands Senate Investigate Joe And Hunter Biden

Yup, there goes the impeachment...ROTFLMFAO

newsthud ^ | November 5, 2019

Lindsey Graham just made his move and signaled to Nancy Pelosi that the game is up. He told Fox News last night that no Republican Senators will vote to impeach.

Not even Mitt Romney. He added that Trump didn’t do anything wrong and said the phone call was fine. Look, this is going to come down to one set of bureaucrats against another set of bureaucrats.

All unelected. Some are saying what Trump did is a crime and put our national security at risk while others say what Trump did was fine and happens all the time in diplomacy.

In short, this is what happens in third world countries not America. We don’t listen to bureaucrats we listen to the voters.

To that aim, Graham checkmated Pelosi and demanded the Senate open investigations into the Bidens. What will happen then is we will have dueling political investigations with dueling bureaucrats telling tales.

From The Hill:

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) is calling for the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to probe ties between the Bidens and Ukraine, including calling State Department officials.

“We need to look at whether or not Hunter Biden corruptly engaged in lobbying. Did Joe Biden ask the prosecutor to be fired because he was investigating his son?” Graham asked during an interview on Monday with Fox News’s Laura Ingraham.

He added that he hoped Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Jim Risch (R-Idaho) “will open up an investigation about the role of the State Department in all this.”

Spokespeople for Risch didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.

President Trump and his allies have latched onto Biden’s connection to Ukraine as the former vice president seeks the Democratic nomination to challenge Trump in 2020.

Joe Biden pushed in 2016 for the dismissal of a Ukrainian prosecutor who had been accused of overlooking corruption in his own office. There’s no indication Joe Biden was acting with his son’s interests in mind, and the former vice president has denied doing so.

-------------

A shot across the bow ... if the impeachment proceedings make it to the Senate?

After all, an investigation of the Biden’s is necessary to determine if there was indeed corruption. And others might be implicated, too.

I am surprised that Graham hasn't mentioned this sooner.

Hunter_and_Dad.jpg
Republicans are between a rock and a hard place

They can ignore the facts of the case and stand behind a criminal
They will have to defend their votes in an election year
Voters in Kentucky and Virginia told them last night what ignoring the facts and standing behind a criminal will get them.
One does have to wonder why people vote in these swine who want to raise your taxes to pay for illegal invaders in your states, taking away all your guns to protect yourselves from a government that continually takes away the.money the citizen worked for, is pushing a MEDICARE for all costing $53 Trilion dollars, increasing unemployment from Trumps now unbelieveable low rates, and FREEING FELONS by the hundreds from prison because of the overcrowding?....Need more examples of the Party of INFANTICIDES NAZI LIKE ACTIONS?....You are truly a mind dead drone!
Universal healthcare would be better for everyone. The medical community got way too greedy and created a crisis. We can't go back a hundred years and prevent it. We have to deal with a health system that would only allow the rich to be healthy if we didn't intercede.

People in jail for personal drug possession is a waste of $$ and space.

Democrats and liberals aren't Nazis. That's demented.

Of course you are a Nazi....it is either your way or the personal destruction wand is pulled out and all your sycophants pile on....especially the media.

And on the other hand....this? what's going on here...I'm confused....what's the mater with Graham?

can somebody explain please???

Is he compromised? what the heck is wrong here

Lindsey Graham: 'I Have No Desire to Call in Hunter or Joe Biden to Testify Because I Don't Have Jurisdiction'

Nothing atypical. Graham is one of those old fashioned Republicans ready to fall on his sword trying to replicate an American system which no longer exists. Republicans have been elected by the American people over and over since 1980 to fix things in DC but its never happened until Trump. Havent you noticed? Its because the Lindsey Grahams value fair play and honesty against an opponent which doesnt.
Graham is OK but if he is going to defend us he has to stop playing by their rules.They would never restrict themselves in such a way.
That’s what tells me graham can’t be trusted. He’s been on the news way too much over the years saying things no conservative or libertarian should be happy with. Him along with Romney and probably others are more than likely deep state themselves. We need to be using our intuition on these things and recognizing who isn’t on the team.

Yes Romney is a good example. And Ted Cruz. Men who just cant get the job done even if at heart they are decent. They are sort of like circuit breakers put in place to short circuit the efforts of voters to reform their government.
They aren’t decent though. There’s nothing decent about mitt Romney he’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing and completely unnecessary to the conservative cause. I’m going to enjoy watching him go down.

He can chair a special committee to investigate Ukraine illegalities and call Biden’s.

If such a committee is created, and if he is appointed chair, then sure. But there is no such committee at this time.

He can have hearings on the findings of a Justice Department investigation going into the Russia collusion hoax by Obama administration, and take it into Ukraine and Bidens and then subpoena them.

No, he can't. That is neither the role of the Judiciary committee, nor the does any of that make any sense.

And on the other hand....this? what's going on here...I'm confused....what's the mater with Graham?

can somebody explain please???

Is he compromised? what the heck is wrong here

Lindsey Graham: 'I Have No Desire to Call in Hunter or Joe Biden to Testify Because I Don't Have Jurisdiction'

Also SKYE, consider this..

Zucker said, "So, I just wanna say on the Lindsey Graham front. I know that there's a lot of people at CNN that are friendly with Lindsey Graham. Time to knock that off. And it's time to call him out."

CNN’s Zucker on employee friendships with Lindsey Graham: ‘Time to knock that off. And it’s time to call him out’

He can chair a special committee to investigate Ukraine illegalities and call Biden’s.

If such a committee is created, and if he is appointed chair, then sure. But there is no such committee at this time.

He can have hearings on the findings of a Justice Department investigation going into the Russia collusion hoax by Obama administration, and take it into Ukraine and Bidens and then subpoena them.

No, he can't. That is neither the role of the Judiciary committee, nor the does any of that make any sense.
You’re a fucking idiot and yes he can.

Judiciary does more than confirmation of federal judges. Get your shit together about the legislative branch before you post again with that ugly assed avatar of a common whore you have. Has Stormy got HIV yet? I hope so.

Forum List

Back