Lindell Update

To make all those claims, it sure is taking him a while to fork up evidence.
I mean, if he was making claims, he already had the evidence, correct?
There’s many ongoing court cases still. Revealing evidence would just be stupid. But I mean do we really even need someone to tell us there’s evidence of fraud? It was the most obvious thing I’ve ever seen and it was done right in front of our faces because they don’t care to hide their transgressions anymore

Really?? How many fucking MONTHS do you need to present "evidence"? You say this is blatant and out in the open? Well, what's the holdup if it was done "right in front of our faces?".
Answer..TIME is needed to MANUFACTURE the necessary "evidence". Because none existed. I would have thought 68 lower court cases and 3 SC cases dismissed would have brought that home for you. :)
Biden won only a small fraction of the counties Obama won in 2012 and yet he got MILLIONS more votes, all while trump receives the most votes ever for an incumbent. This isn’t even statistically possible. If you really believe there was no fraud then you’re mentally retarded

There’s many ongoing court cases still. Revealing evidence would just be stupid. But I mean do we really even need someone to tell us there’s evidence of fraud? It was the most obvious thing I’ve ever seen and it was done right in front of our faces because they don’t care to hide their transgressions anymore

Really?? How many fucking MONTHS do you need to present "evidence"? You say this is blatant and out in the open? Well, what's the holdup if it was done "right in front of our faces?".
Answer..TIME is needed to MANUFACTURE the necessary "evidence". Because none existed. I would have thought 68 lower court cases and 3 SC cases dismissed would have brought that home for you. :)
Biden won only a small fraction of the counties Obama won in 2012 and yet he got MILLIONS more votes, all while trump receives the most votes ever for an incumbent. This isn’t even statistically possible. If you really believe there was no fraud then you’re mentally retarded

For Christ's sake, STILL on this??..sigh..
Why do we keep repeating shit???...oh wait..forgot what folder I was in!!..Sorry.
Trump lost. Deal with it. If you believe there was fraud...you need to stop consuming your own bodily fluids! :auiqs.jpg:

Why do we keep repeating shit???...oh wait..forgot what folder I was in!!..Sorry.
Trump lost. Deal with it. If you believe there was fraud...you need to stop consuming your own bodily fluids! :auiqs.jpg:
KRACKEN!!

LOLOL

If it was so obvious, why couldn't Trump prove it in time to become president?

Who knows why you think that means anything? You do know there were some 28 million more votes cast last November. Roughly 15 million went to the Democrat while about 13 million went to the Republican. What's so suspicious about that?

And no, Biden did not win a "small fraction" of counties Obama won in 2012. He actually won 69% of those counties. And that's a meaningless stat since it individual counties don't correlate to the national vote. It could be Biden lost tiny counties that Obama won while gaining lots of votes in large counties they both won.And just because Biden lost counties Obama won doesn't mean Biden got fewer votes than Obama got in those counties.

Trump is a loser. He lost. Deal with it or keep suffering.

KRACKEN!!

It's coming!!! Proof of fraud..IS..IMMINENT!!
1618787925868.png

And then..turns out to be...
1618788008422.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back