Lindell The Loser

not at all, my capabilities are ten times yours. See I recognized you made no point.

Not smart enough to understand that there was a point. Sad.
I know you think there was, but, nope

Stubborn and retarded. Good mix. Explains a lot.
You should seek help

You should say something about the topic.

Youā€™ve been arguing with me this whole time and you donā€™t even understand my point.

Go ahead and say something relevant to the topic this time. Ready? Go!
Irony, how was that relevant to the topic exactly? hahahahahahaha waiting for your point. Lindell doesn't need me. you all don't deserve his pillows.

My point in post 70 was that the claim of cancel culture from the right is hypocritical. It was obvious and you didnā€™t understand it.

Whatā€™s your point? Youā€™ve spent this entire time arguing with me when you didnā€™t even understand what I was saying from the beginning.
Gee, look at that, all those unnecessary posts. Btw, thanks! Now, is there a difference between lindellā€™s business vs nfl or nba?

Do you understand my point now? Yes or no.

not at all, my capabilities are ten times yours. See I recognized you made no point.

You should seek help

Youā€™ve been arguing with me this whole time and you donā€™t even understand my point.

Irony, how was that relevant to the topic exactly? hahahahahahaha waiting for your point. Lindell doesn't need me. you all don't deserve his pillows.

My point in post 70 was that the claim of cancel culture from the right is hypocritical. It was obvious and you didnā€™t understand it.

Whatā€™s your point? Youā€™ve spent this entire time arguing with me when you didnā€™t even understand what I was saying from the beginning.
Gee, look at that, all those unnecessary posts. Btw, thanks! Now, is there a difference between lindellā€™s business vs nfl or nba?

Itā€™s wrong.

now is there a difference, per my question?

You should seek help

Itā€™s wrong.

You didnā€™t answer the question. I didnā€™t ask if you agree with my point. I asked if you understand my point.

Yes or no.

You should seek help

Itā€™s wrong.

You didnā€™t answer the question. I didnā€™t ask if you agree with my point. I asked if you understand my point.

Yes or no.
Nope, cause, you didnā€™t answer mine

You should seek help

Itā€™s wrong.

Yes or no.

After you begged me to tell you the point of my post, I have now told you. It was obvious from the beginning, but you required me to explain it for you anyway. If I need to explain such obvious posts for you, then I need to be really slow with you and confirm some basic information before I take the conversation further with you. I answered your request and now it's your turn to confirm that you understand the point or not.

Do you understand the point now? Yes or no.

You should seek help

Itā€™s wrong.

Yes or no.

After you begged me to tell you the point of my post, I have now told you. It was obvious from the beginning, but you required me to explain it for you anyway. If I need to explain such obvious posts for you, then I need to be really slow with you and confirm some basic information before I take the conversation further with you. I answered your request and now it's your turn to confirm that you understand the point or not.

Understand? Youā€™re an idiot! Thatā€™s my interpretation we will let the world tell us their view

You should seek help

Itā€™s wrong.

Yes or no.

Understand? Youā€™re an idiot! Thatā€™s my interpretation

You still didn't answer the question. I'm not asking if you agree with it or not. I'm asking if you understand the point or not. You asked me to explain the obvious point to you. I did. Do you understand now?

You should seek help

Itā€™s wrong.

Yes or no.

You still didn't answer the question. I'm not asking if you agree with it or not. I'm asking if you understand the point or not. You asked me to explain the obvious point to you. I did. Do you understand now?

I told you it was wrong. that's an answer.

You should seek help

Itā€™s wrong.

Yes or no.

I told you it was wrong. that's an answer.

Yes or no.

The instructions are simple and youā€™re trying really hard to avoid answering for some reason.

Last chance.

Yes or no.

The instructions are simple and youā€™re trying really hard to avoid answering for some reason.

Last chance.
last chance? hahahahahaha who the fk do you think you are? I answered your question, I said you were wrong, no comprehension skills I see. Do you know what wrong means? Perhaps, if you'd like, I don't agree with you. Does that help? I don't take orders BTW, so hold yours.

Yes or no.

Last chance.
last chance? hahahahahaha who the fk do you think you are? I answered your question, I said you were wrong, no comprehension skills I see. Do you know what wrong means? Perhaps, if you'd like, I don't agree with you. Does that help? I don't take orders BTW, so hold yours.

Let me know when you learn how to answer a simple yes or no question.

Either youā€™re not smart enough to understand simple instructions or youā€™re avoiding it. Not sure which.

See ya, retard.

Yes or no.

Last chance.

Either youā€™re not smart enough to understand simple instructions or youā€™re avoiding it. Not sure which.

See ya, retard.
asked and answered. good luck. Like I said, I don't follow your instructions. and you remain wrong.

Yes or no.

Last chance.

See ya, retard.
asked and answered. good luck. Like I said, I don't follow your instructions. and you remain wrong.

I explained the point of my post just for you. You canā€™t answer a simple question for me.

See ya.

Yes or no.

Last chance.

See ya, retard.

I explained the point of my post just for you. You canā€™t answer a simple question for me.

See ya.
I answered it. You don't know what disagree means.

Yes or no.

Last chance.

See ya, retard.

See ya.

Looking for a yes or no. Not sure why youā€™re resisting so much against that.

I answered you and you donā€™t answer me. Thatā€™s fine. But Iā€™m just not going to answer any more of your questions if youā€™re not going to answer mine.

Yes or no.

Last chance.

See ya, retard.

See ya.

I answered you and you donā€™t answer me. Thatā€™s fine. But Iā€™m just not going to answer any more of your questions if youā€™re not going to answer mine.
I answered you. And you never answered. Give me the post number you answered me in. Again, I disagree with you

Yes or no.

Last chance.

See ya, retard.

See ya.

I answered you. And you never answered. Give me the post number you answered me in. Again, I disagree with you

K well we disagree.

Lindell the Loser says he lost a bundle. His KOOK behavior and snuggling up to Trump has hurt him. Not such a smart guy, as many here seem to believe. PR nightmare.

"Speaking to Insider this Monday, MyPillow CEO and pro-Trump conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell said that boycotts resulting from his mass voter fraud claims have cost him $65 million in revenue."

"I lost 20 retailers, and it's cost me $65 million this year that I won't get back, OK?" Lindell said. "There's your story. Print it right. Don't try and twist this."

Kudos to Mr. L. for his courage.

Being a chicken myself, I would never sacrifice my livelihood -- even if I were convinced that I am on the right side of a controversial topic.

If Mr. L. is right, then maybe someday history will vindicate him. I hope so.

In the meanwhile, I wish him and his family the very best.

Forum List

Back