Lindell The Loser

Oh lookie, a slander thread attacking an enemy of the Reich.

How droll...
and here comes the "nazi" spewing. both sides do it. lol.

Gather 'round kiddies:

A Reich Member is about to regale us with how a system where the means of production is under the absolute control of the state, in which the state sets production levels, what products will be produced. in what quantity, and at what price they will be sold under a totalitarian dictatorship, where individualism is repressed - brutally - in favor of the collective, where individual rights are supplanted in favor of group privilege, where dissent against the party, the Reich, or collectivism is a criminal act, where religion is highly regulated, and doctrine determined by the state. But this isn't fascism and Nazism because reasons....
do something useful with your meltdown energy. help some frozen texans.

The reason you can't refute what I say is that we all know it's 100% fact. The democrats are as a matter of demonstrable fact, Nazis. Your vile and shameful party is today what Hitler's was in 1932, before the camps and Nuremburg laws. You've staged your Reichstag Fire and seized power through questionable means.

You are what you are, and what you are is Nazis.
nazi nazi nazi nazi nazi.
you are nothing but an UN-AMERICAN piece of shit
translation---commie shit stain
thank you for your well-presented offering of TrumpLogicTM.
sorry shit stain, its got NOTHING to do with PRESIDENT TRUMP...but hey, when thats all you have...you are nothing but a chinese/ xiden idoler.
your mental problems are not very interesting, tossface.

but please continue with your tantrum. it's all you have left, since your leader has been given the boot. are you tired of winning, yet?
YOUR mental problems are not very interesting, shit stain.
but hey, i guess thats all you got when your brain malfunctions
you got called out, and you had no answer, so this is your way to say that you are a retard

not at all, my capabilities are ten times yours. See I recognized you made no point.

Not smart enough to understand that there was a point. Sad.
I know you think there was, but, nope

Stubborn and retarded. Good mix. Explains a lot.
You should seek help

You should say something about the topic.

You’ve been arguing with me this whole time and you don’t even understand my point.

Go ahead and say something relevant to the topic this time. Ready? Go!

Lindell the Loser says he lost a bundle. His KOOK behavior and snuggling up to Trump has hurt him. Not such a smart guy, as many here seem to believe. PR nightmare.

"Speaking to Insider this Monday, MyPillow CEO and pro-Trump conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell said that boycotts resulting from his mass voter fraud claims have cost him $65 million in revenue."

"I lost 20 retailers, and it's cost me $65 million this year that I won't get back, OK?" Lindell said. "There's your story. Print it right. Don't try and twist this."

Some people care more about their country than the bottom line. Lefties wouldn’t understand that.

That's why come here under a handle. I do not touch politics with a ten foot pole on the block anymore. I run a buissiness and will not alienate perspective clients.

Aren't you a democrat? A Nazi?

It's only bad if decent Americans do it - Nazis are welcome to spew venom at Trump and anyone who supports the Constitution.
nazis-nazis-everywhere-ojcw9d.jpg

Lindell the Loser says he lost a bundle. His KOOK behavior and snuggling up to Trump has hurt him. Not such a smart guy, as many here seem to believe. PR nightmare.

"Speaking to Insider this Monday, MyPillow CEO and pro-Trump conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell said that boycotts resulting from his mass voter fraud claims have cost him $65 million in revenue."

"I lost 20 retailers, and it's cost me $65 million this year that I won't get back, OK?" Lindell said. "There's your story. Print it right. Don't try and twist this."

Some people care more about their country than the bottom line. Lefties wouldn’t understand that.
Storm the Capitol lately?

what was your point?

Do you seriously not understand it?

You can have someone not retarded explain it to you if you can't figure it out.
I want you to explain what you meant. Why is that difficult for you? instead you behave like a demofk. like dude, you're on a fking message board, explain your meaning of your thoughts. it's simple. why was the nfl comment so infectious to you?
What can we expect from an exponential anarchist?

not at all, my capabilities are ten times yours. See I recognized you made no point.

You should seek help

You’ve been arguing with me this whole time and you don’t even understand my point.

Irony, how was that relevant to the topic exactly? hahahahahahaha waiting for your point. Lindell doesn't need me. you all don't deserve his pillows.

what was your point?

Do you seriously not understand it?

You can have someone not retarded explain it to you if you can't figure it out.
I want you to explain what you meant. Why is that difficult for you? instead you behave like a demofk. like dude, you're on a fking message board, explain your meaning of your thoughts. it's simple. why was the nfl comment so infectious to you?
What can we expect from an exponential anarchist?
exponential nonsense.

they don't understand the people that work for him are affected, and aren't necessarily backing his agenda. Yet these punks don't care, they'd take out their own to make a point. sad day in hell for sure.

You should seek help

Irony, how was that relevant to the topic exactly? hahahahahahaha waiting for your point. Lindell doesn't need me. you all don't deserve his pillows.

My point in post 70 was that the claim of cancel culture from the right is hypocritical. It was obvious and you didn’t understand it.

What’s your point? You’ve spent this entire time arguing with me when you didn’t even understand what I was saying from the beginning.

You should seek help

My point in post 70 was that the claim of cancel culture from the right is hypocritical. It was obvious and you didn’t understand it.

What’s your point? You’ve spent this entire time arguing with me when you didn’t even understand what I was saying from the beginning.
Gee, look at that, all those unnecessary posts. Btw, thanks! Now, is there a difference between lindell’s business vs nfl or nba?

Oh lookie, a slander thread attacking an enemy of the Reich.

How droll...
and here comes the "nazi" spewing. both sides do it. lol.

Gather 'round kiddies:

A Reich Member is about to regale us with how a system where the means of production is under the absolute control of the state, in which the state sets production levels, what products will be produced. in what quantity, and at what price they will be sold under a totalitarian dictatorship, where individualism is repressed - brutally - in favor of the collective, where individual rights are supplanted in favor of group privilege, where dissent against the party, the Reich, or collectivism is a criminal act, where religion is highly regulated, and doctrine determined by the state. But this isn't fascism and Nazism because reasons....
do something useful with your meltdown energy. help some frozen texans.

The reason you can't refute what I say is that we all know it's 100% fact. The democrats are as a matter of demonstrable fact, Nazis. Your vile and shameful party is today what Hitler's was in 1932, before the camps and Nuremburg laws. You've staged your Reichstag Fire and seized power through questionable means.

You are what you are, and what you are is Nazis.
nazi nazi nazi nazi nazi.
you are nothing but an UN-AMERICAN piece of shit
translation---commie shit stain
thank you for your well-presented offering of TrumpLogicTM.
sorry shit stain, its got NOTHING to do with PRESIDENT TRUMP...but hey, when thats all you have...you are nothing but a chinese/ xiden idoler.
your mental problems are not very interesting, tossface.

but please continue with your tantrum. it's all you have left, since your leader has been given the boot. are you tired of winning, yet?
YOUR mental problems are not very interesting, shit stain.
but hey, i guess thats all you got when your brain malfunctions
you got called out, and you had no answer, so this is your way to say that you are a retard
No, YOU!!!!!!1111!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back