Lindell The Loser

your lack of a point I already pissed on,

Not my problem that you’re not smart enough to figure out the point. You don’t even know what you’re arguing against.

I told you before that I honestly think you’re mentally retarded. I meant it and this further shows why.

Good luck.

Not my problem that you’re not smart enough to figure out the point. You don’t even know what you’re arguing against.

I told you before that I honestly think you’re mentally retarded. I meant it and this further shows why.

Good luck.
Projecting call me surprised

Just being honest.
Me too

I know. You're trying.

Good luck.
Projecting call me surprised

Just being honest.
Me too

I know. You're trying.
I’m successful

You have to know the freaking world is upside down when lefties are celebrating the fact that a hard working inventor and businessman who rose out of nowhere to run an international business is "losing retailers" because of his support for the former President of the United States.

Lefties love to use the term "fascist" especially against the Cops when they are being hauled off for some drug violation but they have limited understanding of the political term. Whether the story about Lindell is true or not the fact remains that lefties are celebrating the notion that a successful businessman should be denied his livelyhood because of his political views. That's fascism.

Forum List

Back