Lindell Strikes Back

It says they have the right to see Dominions source codes. Dominion will not like that.

lol

No, it’s actually a Lie-a-Thon.

Dershowitz blasted Dominion for refusing to share its source code. “It’s as if My Pillow ere accused of having some secret poison in its formula, and you couldn’t tell it by just looking at the pillow, and then somehow My Pillow said, we’re not going to give your our formula, we’re going to hide it from you. That’s what they’re trying to do. They’re trying to hide what they’re doing—at the same time that they’re trying to prevent you from entering the marketplace of ideas. They’re in the marketplace of ideas. They’re not only in the marketplace of ideas; they’re in the economic marketplace too. They’re to shut you out of being able to sell your products in stores. They’re trying to silence you, and they’re doing it as the government of the United States. That’s why I’m in this case.

Same source as OP. ^^^^
If there was some poison in the pillow, it could be detected.

Pillow boy will soon find himself bankrupt and back on that crack pipe once again.

Watch...
He walks with the Lord now.
I doubt he cares much for riches.
Why else would he speak out for Democracy at a cost to his business. He's not a coward.
His business is not pillows. His business is fleecing radical right wingers, and it just happens that he uses pillows to do that. Who else but a right wing nutbag who thought he was helping his cause would pay $100.00 for a pillow?

It says they have the right to see Dominions source codes. Dominion will not like that.

He’s a moron and he’s going to get his psychotic lying butt beat
Who Dershowitz?
One of those who got O.J. Simpson off.
What do you care you have proven you support murderers.
I have done no such thing....why do orange cultists lie so glibly?
Now you are lying. What's new? Troll.
I ask again....perhaps you are in a position to answer from a position of knowledge. Why do orange cultists lie so glibly? Is it a part of the cult dogma?

Pillow boy will soon find himself bankrupt and back on that crack pipe once again.

Watch...
He walks with the Lord now.
I doubt he cares much for riches.
Why else would he speak out for Democracy at a cost to his business. He's not a coward.
His business is not pillows. His business is fleecing radical right wingers, and it just happens that he uses pillows to do that. Who else but a right wing nutbag who thought he was helping his cause would pay $100.00 for a pillow?

I’ve decided to start chopping up packing materials in my Amazon Primes, stuff it into pillow cases, & call it DocLove’s Pillow.
I’ll sell ‘em for only $50 & be richer than Mike!
Offered first to USMB members on a two-fer with promo code - SUCKER! :lol:

His miracle "invention" was shredded foam, which already existed. I bought 2 shredded foam pillows at ShopRite for $10 each.

His miracle "invention" was shredded foam, which already existed. I bought 2 shredded foam pillows at ShopRite for $10 each.

..........and ate them. What did you wash it down with?

Forum List

Back