Lindell Giving the Left Fits

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Why are they so afraid of words? Is it the sentences they form. Or the questions they refuse to answer. Lindell is a giant thorn in their side. Good for him.

I love his towels so much. Super absorbent. One towel can absorb all the libturds tears here for a couple days.

Violations of the Second Commandant will be not tolerated, but something tells that won't apply too much when it comes to the Eight Commandant. :lol:

Why are they so afraid of words? Is it the sentences they form. Or the questions they refuse to answer. Lindell is a giant thorn in their side. Good for him.

I love his towels so much. Super absorbent. One towel can absorb all the libturds tears here for a couple days.

Ha! I call bullshit.

There ain't a towel on the planet good enough to catch that many tears.

I like Lindell
He represents current American Conservatism at its finest....
Totally Batshit Crazy
Yeah, he's a freakin' jewel. Love him. He's so comically sincere!

The Trumpsters can gloat about him (?). Maybe it keeps them from planning more domestic terrorism.
Don't worry the FBI will take care of that.
They're watchin' ya!

:hhello:
If they are watching me, they are hurting. I can't be important when there are so many. Or so they say.

Ha! I call bullshit.

There ain't a towel on the planet good enough to catch that many tears.
I always admit when I've been Punked here....lol.

New Topics

Forum List

Back