Lindell Giving the Left Fits

Lindell for President!

Perfect.. a manic crackhead would be perfect.

A manic crackhead or even a regular ole crackhead beats the shit out of what we've got now.
When you say we, I can only assume you mean republicans, and I have to agree.

You can say you assume whatever till the cows come home, it ain't a matter of the meaning of "is" afterall...

We all know I used "we" as in all US citizens.

The left is obsessed with successful Republicans to the point they feel they have to attack them. Look at Tucker, Goetz. Green and Lindell to name a few. Just mention one of those names and foam starts building up in their mouths. It would be comical if it wasn't so pathetic.

The left is obsessed with successful Republicans to the point they feel they have to attack them. Look at Tucker, Goetz. Green and Lindell to name a few. Just mention one of those names and foam starts building up in their mouths. It would be comical if it wasn't so pathetic.
They are successful with the right for the same reasons they are aggravating to the left. They lie, they spout crazy conspiracy theories, and they show more concern for their party than they show for the country. The right loves those qualities. The left is disgusted by them.

They are successful with the right for the same reasons they are aggravating to the left. They lie, they spout crazy conspiracy theories, and they show more concern for their party than they show for the country. The right loves those qualities. The left is disgusted by them.
Really?

Really?
Oh my ------ you found a silly nutbag meme. Good for you.

Really?
Oh my ------ you found a silly nutbag meme. Good for you.
Didn't like the article or didn't read it?

Violations of the Second Commandant will be not tolerated, but something tells that won't apply too much when it comes to the Eight Commandant. :lol:
The church has graven images. Pope bows down to them, teaching others to do the same thing. The Left stole the election following the example of people who take money from people in the church. Fancy pick pocking is what it is. A den of theives. The church made businesses that require that you have money. Dracula did not care about who that being bit. All that being was concerned with was the persons blood. A buissness sees your green cash as if it was blood, in like manner.

The church has graven images. Pope bows down to them, teaching others to do the same thing. The Left stole the election following the example of people who take money from people in the church. Fancy pick pocking is what it is. A den of theives. The church made businesses that require that you have money. Dracula did not care about who that being bit. All that being was concerned with was the persons blood. A buissness sees your green cash as if it was blood, in like manner.
Wow...just wow

"The Left stole the election following the example of people who take money from people in the church.....The church made businesses that require that you have money. Dracula did not care about who that being bit."

Ummm?
OK, I guess.

On the positive side, there was no reference to Zionists. Or molten steel. Or the shot Capitol rioter.
So, all good. IMHO

Forum List

Back