Lincoln Project Videos

Watch one. Watch them all and pick out your favorite.

They're pretty powerful. A lot harder hitting than the Democrats. Which is even more puzzling and troubling for liberals like myself.

1593489455995.png

Yeah, Marxists are anti-American, and I'm American, so no deal!
We'll kill you worse than we did the Nazis, you fucktards!
Shiett! My friend's dad had 3 dried Nazi officer ears on a dogtag chain!
You don't want the son of that man comin' at ya, it will not be pretty. I guarantee you he ain't siding with leftists.

They're pretty powerful. A lot harder hitting than the Democrats. Which is even more puzzling and troubling for liberals like myself.
Powerful... like this one:

Bitch! Fuck off with that bullshit.
A guy that went through basic with a friend of mine died in Afghanistan fast-roping out of a chopper over 20+ years ago.
He was the squad machine gunner.
Deaths in Afghanistan have been going on far too long. Wayyyy before Trump. Fuck you!

Do you think the fact that bounties were now put on soldier's heads by Russians was ever transmitted down to the troops?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

They're all my favorite. What the Lincoln Project traitors haven't realized is that for every one of them there's a thousand of us and when the shit hits the fan......well, it's gonna be terrible to behold.

A guy that went through basic with a friend of mine died in Afghanistan fast-roping out of a chopper over 20+ years ago.
Deaths in Afghanistan have been going on far too long. Wayyyy before Trump. Fuck you!

Do you think the fact that bounties were now put on soldier's heads by Russians was ever transmitted down to the troops?

When Americans are at war, we live with a bounty on our heads and We Eat That Shit Up.
You dig?

When Americans are at war, we live with a bounty on our heads and We Eat That Shit Up.
You dig?

LOL...

A bounty paid for by the president's ally?

• Thanks
  • Thanks

They're all my favorite. What the Lincoln Project traitors haven't realized is that for every one of them there's a thousand of us and when the shit hits the fan......well, it's gonna be terrible to behold.
The LP idiots keep accusing Trump of "Treason". I showed them the US Constitution's definition of Treason. They had no response.

You dig?

LOL...

How did you guess? Yes, paid for by the DNC.

You dig?

LOL...

How did you guess? Yes, paid for by the DNC.

The DNC is the president's ally? Looks like you've been hitting the sauce pretty hard today.

Trump's buddy Putin placed the bounties.

• Thanks

The Lincoln Project are ruthless propagandists and fools.

Ruthless? Yep
Propagandists? Maybe
Fools? Depends

Effective? We'll see.
They have no conclusive evidence that Trump did anything wrong with this Russian bounty business. The White House says he was not briefed on it. In any event, there is no evidence that any American was killed as a result of it. When we put people in a combat zone, we give them all the protection available. Trump did all he could.

Ruthless? Yep
Propagandists? Maybe
Fools? Depends

Effective? We'll see.
They have no conclusive evidence that Trump did anything wrong with this Russian bounty business. The White House says he was not briefed on it. In any event, there is no evidence that any American was killed as a result of it. When we put people in a combat zone, we give them all the protection available. Trump did all he could.
You need to catch up there Vicky. Trump is in deep denial and so are you.

Ruthless? Yep
Propagandists? Maybe
Fools? Depends

Effective? We'll see.

Wow...a blob supporter crying about unsubstantiated claims. Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

• Thanks

Ruthless? Yep
Propagandists? Maybe
Fools? Depends

Effective? We'll see.

Wow...a blob supporter crying about unsubstantiated claims. Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

Show me the evidence that I am wrong. I spent 6 years in the US Navy, the last 4 as a line officer. All our troops are volunteers now. There is no draft. When you sign up for the US Armed Forces, you know there is a chance you could get hurt. I almost drowned at sea in 1973.

Ruthless? Yep
Propagandists? Maybe
Fools? Depends

Effective? We'll see.

Show me the evidence that I am wrong. I spent 6 years in the US Navy, the last 4 as a line officer. All our troops are volunteers now. There is no draft. When you sign up for the US Armed Forces, you know there is a chance you could get hurt. I almost drowned at sea in 1973.

Didn't say you were wrong. I said it was ironic that as a supporter of the world's leading distributor of lies, unsubstantiated claims and a prolific sleazebag--your blob Donald Trump--is now whining about unsubstantiated claims.

• Thanks

Those people are patriots. You have elected to stay blind to what this evil man is doing. For every one of you there are 10,000 who agree with the message of the Lincoln Project. The shit has already hit the fan and you guys won't win.

They are all excellent. Effective. Accurate. It’s how Trump and his supporters will be remembered. Your children will be ashamed of your blind support when they hear about these times and the presidents own words on YouTube. Live with it. Or not.

• Thanks

New Topics

Forum List

Back