Lincoln Project Conmen Using Donations to Start Media Empire

Trump----the one who beat Hilliary is toxic? Trump is the only thing keeping the republicans afloat........

He lost by 3 million votes to Hillary, the worst possible candidate the Dems could have run.

He then lost congress and is trailing badly now.

The stink of Trump will be on the GOP for a decade.
Hey Qdog. You should be real happy now that Hillary finally won something. She was appointed to the electoral college. It just seems funny that the woman who thought she was entitled to be President is now a member of something she doesn't think should exist. Democrats have no values. Stick with Trumpy.

Hey Qdog. You should be real happy now that Hillary finally won something. She was appointed to the electoral college. It just seems funny that the woman who thought she was entitled to be President is now a member of something she doesn't think should exist. Democrats have no values. Stick with Trumpy.

Yeah, I'm down $10,000 this year in lost revenues.... I don't think I can afford Trumpy, that's the thing.

Trump----the one who beat Hilliary is toxic? Trump is the only thing keeping the republicans afloat........

He lost by 3 million votes to Hillary, the worst possible candidate the Dems could have run.

He then lost congress and is trailing badly now.

The stink of Trump will be on the GOP for a decade.
oba.gif

Yeah, I'm down $10,000 this year in lost revenues.... I don't think I can afford Trumpy, that's the thing.
Sorry to hear that. We're living in crazy times. But if Pelosi would have bargained in good faith, you could have at least gotten $1200 relief. Stick with Trumpy and open it up.

Sorry to hear that. We're living in crazy times. But if Pelosi would have bargained in good faith, you could have at least gotten $1200 relief. Stick with Trumpy and open it up.

Nothing to do with Trump or Pelosi... I run my own business.

I'm not looking for a handout, I'm looking for a guy who can handle a crisis. And that ain't Trump.

Throw Trumpy out before he gets more fucking people KILLED.

Forum List

Back