Lincoln Project and other anti-Trump Republicans will bring Trump down in 2020

The Lincoln Project is just George Conway.
Just George Conway? George Conway knows first hand what kind of leader and person Trump is.
There are many anti-Trump Republicans. The Trump supporters would not know any.
Good strong conservatives do not hang out with ne'er-do-wells. Ne'er-do-wells. like Bob B, Polish and Tipsy only hang with other ne'er-do-wells. They do not know the difference.
Why are you whining like a bitch? There will be an election in November and voters will decide.
I am whining because I do not have confidence in the Democratic party putting together a coalition and strategy to defeat Trump. Beating Trump should be a slam dunk. He is the worst President in the history of the US.
But I see a coalition of moderate Democrats and moderate conservative, moral Republicans who will beat Trump and his group of ne'er-do-wells.
I see 2020 as non-ne'er-do-wells against ne'er-do-wells.
It will be studied for years how a loser of a human, like Trump, supported by a large group of losers, took over the US with a lack of morality and ethics

If it were a slam dunk, Biden wouldn't be anywhere near the nomination. He is there because no one formidable wants to risk a loss this year.
Do you watch the news. There were 10 plus individuals vying for the Democratic nomination.
And most had as much chance to garner it as Bugs Bunny.
Bugs Bunny is 100% better than Trump
Thank you for illustrating your severe case of TDS. I hope Trump wins in 2020.

Just George Conway? George Conway knows first hand what kind of leader and person Trump is.
Good strong conservatives do not hang out with ne'er-do-wells. Ne'er-do-wells. like Bob B, Polish and Tipsy only hang with other ne'er-do-wells. They do not know the difference.
Why are you whining like a bitch? There will be an election in November and voters will decide.
I am whining because I do not have confidence in the Democratic party putting together a coalition and strategy to defeat Trump. Beating Trump should be a slam dunk. He is the worst President in the history of the US.
But I see a coalition of moderate Democrats and moderate conservative, moral Republicans who will beat Trump and his group of ne'er-do-wells.
It will be studied for years how a loser of a human, like Trump, supported by a large group of losers, took over the US with a lack of morality and ethics

If it were a slam dunk, Biden wouldn't be anywhere near the nomination. He is there because no one formidable wants to risk a loss this year.
Do you watch the news. There were 10 plus individuals vying for the Democratic nomination.

None of them were serious contenders. If they were, Biden would be long gone. Clinton, Gore and others decided to sit this one out for a reason. If they had announced their candidacy on Jan 1, the race would have been over right then and there. They are power hungry career politicians who would never let a chance to be President go to someone in Biden's condition if they thought Trump was beatable. They don't, so they are letting him take the fall.

Those republicans that object to Trump are just those that are and have been, part of the swamp.
I fail to see what Trump ran on, that was so awful.
1. Strong borders and a border wall (which by the way is actually decreasing the flow of "Illegal" migrants). Fix the immigration problem.
2. A reduction in regulations to promote business investment and advancement. Improve the economy.
3. Improve our poorly maintained military.
4. Challenge alliances which are monetarily disproportionate in favor of the foreign governments and make them more fair.
5. Cease giving money to governments for their people and the people come here instead.
6. Reduce prescription costs, end Obamacare, restructure Medicaid and seek other ways for healthcare.
7. Create and fund "Opportunity Zones" for minorities in the inner-cities.
8. Supports our Bill of Rights, which includes the right to "Free-Speech," Due Process, and the right to Bear Arms, per the Second Amendment (millions upon millions of gun owners don't commit crimes with their guns).
9. A Second Chance program for non-violent incarcerated criminals.
What does the left stand for?
1. End borders.
2. Free movement of peoples.
Don't bother vetting, for it doesn't matter if numerous of those that would stream in could be: Criminals wanted for crimes in their own country, murderers, rapists, thieves, drug-cartel members or terrorists. Their victims are irrelevant.
3. A one party government system, Marxist, for the left of today bears no similarity to the left of JFK's era. He would be considered a republican.
4. The dismantling of the Constitution and its Bill of Rights.

Lincoln Project and other anti-Trump Republicans will bring Trump down in 2020. The Democrats keep stumbling over themselves. As the election comes closer, the anti-Trump Republicans will bring him down. A group that advocates conservative economic policies and conservative family values.
The Trump Republican party is the party of ne'er-do-wells.
Noun. ne'er-do-well (plural ne'er-do-wells) A person without a means of support; an idle, worthless person; a loafer; a person who is ineffectual, unsuccessful, or completely lacking in merit; a good-for-nothing.
Someday you will wake up from your crazy dream.

If you do not suffer from some form of TDS you are a very f##ked up person.

Noun. ne'er-do-well (plural ne'er-do-wells) A person without a means of support; an idle, worthless person; a loafer; a person who is ineffectual, unsuccessful, or completely lacking in merit; a good-for-nothing
"DEPLORABLES"???

Lincoln Project and other anti-Trump Republicans will bring Trump down in 2020. The Democrats keep stumbling over themselves. As the election comes closer, the anti-Trump Republicans will bring him down. A group that advocates conservative economic policies and conservative family values.
The Trump Republican party is the party of ne'er-do-wells.
Noun. ne'er-do-well (plural ne'er-do-wells) A person without a means of support; an idle, worthless person; a loafer; a person who is ineffectual, unsuccessful, or completely lacking in merit; a good-for-nothing.
Someday you will wake up from your crazy dream.
Lenny, I am confident that sooner than later Trump and his minions will be shamed into retreating back to the rat holes they came from. They will be the embarrassmernt of families. They will be shunned. They will be written up in history books as a shit stain on history.

Noun. ne'er-do-well (plural ne'er-do-wells) A person without a means of support; an idle, worthless person; a loafer; a person who is ineffectual, unsuccessful, or completely lacking in merit; a good-for-nothing
"DEPLORABLES"???
I am nota Hillary fan but she was right on this one.
Not everyone who voted for Trump in 2016 but those minions who have stuck with him, no matter what he does.
Those people are worse than deplorable. They know it. Many take pride in being deplorable.

Those republicans that object to Trump are just those that are and have been, part of the swamp.
1. Strong borders and a border wall (which by the way is actually decreasing the flow of "Illegal" migrants). Fix the immigration problem.
2. A reduction in regulations to promote business investment and advancement. Improve the economy.
4. Challenge alliances which are monetarily disproportionate in favor of the foreign governments and make them more fair.
5. Cease giving money to governments for their people and the people come here instead.
6. Reduce prescription costs, end Obamacare, restructure Medicaid and seek other ways for healthcare.
8. Supports our Bill of Rights, which includes the right to "Free-Speech," Due Process, and the right to Bear Arms, per the Second Amendment (millions upon millions of gun owners don't commit crimes with their guns).
1. End borders.
Don't bother vetting, for it doesn't matter if numerous of those that would stream in could be: Criminals wanted for crimes in their own country, murderers, rapists, thieves, drug-cartel members or terrorists. Their victims are irrelevant.
3. A one party government system, Marxist, for the left of today bears no similarity to the left of JFK's era. He would be considered a republican.
The anti-Trump Republicans are those guided by God, not the Devil.

If you do not suffer from some form of TDS you are a very f##ked up person.
Opinions vary

1. End borders.
The anti-Trump Republicans are those guided by God, not the Devil.
LOL! The anti-Trump republicans are guided by George Soros.

Forum List

Back