Lincoln Project and other anti-Trump Republicans will bring Trump down in 2020

Lincoln Project and other anti-Trump Republicans will bring Trump down in 2020. The Democrats keep stumbling over themselves. As the election comes closer, the anti-Trump Republicans will bring him down. A group that advocates conservative economic policies and conservative family values.
The Trump Republican party is the party of ne'er-do-wells.
Noun. ne'er-do-well (plural ne'er-do-wells) A person without a means of support; an idle, worthless person; a loafer; a person who is ineffectual, unsuccessful, or completely lacking in merit; a good-for-nothing.

The Lincoln Project is just George Conway.
Just George Conway? George Conway knows first hand what kind of leader and person Trump is.
There are many anti-Trump Republicans. The Trump supporters would not know any.
Good strong conservatives do not hang out with ne'er-do-wells. Ne'er-do-wells. like Bob B, Polish and Tipsy only hang with other ne'er-do-wells. They do not know the difference.
Why are you whining like a bitch? There will be an election in November and voters will decide.
I am whining because I do not have confidence in the Democratic party putting together a coalition and strategy to defeat Trump. Beating Trump should be a slam dunk. He is the worst President in the history of the US.
But I see a coalition of moderate Democrats and moderate conservative, moral Republicans who will beat Trump and his group of ne'er-do-wells.
I see 2020 as non-ne'er-do-wells against ne'er-do-wells.
It will be studied for years how a loser of a human, like Trump, supported by a large group of losers, took over the US with a lack of morality and ethics

If it were a slam dunk, Biden wouldn't be anywhere near the nomination. He is there because no one formidable wants to risk a loss this year.

Lincoln Project and other anti-Trump Republicans will bring Trump down in 2020. The Democrats keep stumbling over themselves. As the election comes closer, the anti-Trump Republicans will bring him down. A group that advocates conservative economic policies and conservative family values.
Noun. ne'er-do-well (plural ne'er-do-wells) A person without a means of support; an idle, worthless person; a loafer; a person who is ineffectual, unsuccessful, or completely lacking in merit; a good-for-nothing.
So true -- if the Democrats had to do it all by themselves (especially with Bumbling Biden as the candidate), they would probably lose. But now you are getting more and more Republicans who want to rid us of the Orange Menace!

Just George Conway? George Conway knows first hand what kind of leader and person Trump is.
Good strong conservatives do not hang out with ne'er-do-wells. Ne'er-do-wells. like Bob B, Polish and Tipsy only hang with other ne'er-do-wells. They do not know the difference.
Why are you whining like a bitch? There will be an election in November and voters will decide.
Democrats have no intention of accepting the decision of the voters.

Already accepted it in 2016.

It was Trump, not Clinton that ran around telling people election is rigged and that he would not accept a loss, so just stfu.
Never said that. More lies from Leftist Antosha.

A rather odd claim to make, given that it is the Democratic party that has long been the party whose actual policies are aimed specifically at supporting and enabling parasitic ne'er-do-wells, while it has always been the Republican party that has been the party whose policies support and encourage self-sufficiency and productive employment.
Trump supporters included a large group of individuals that did not have the skills to be employed in a 21st century economy.
Rather than go out and get those skills, they believed that Trump would bring back the jobs of the 1950's, coal mining, manufacturing etc.
Yes, these ne'er-do-wells wanted the government to bring back jobs of the 20th century rather than being self-sufficient and learn the skills there is demand in the 21st century.

I am whining because I do not have confidence in the Democratic party putting together a coalition and strategy to defeat Trump. Beating Trump should be a slam dunk. He is the worst President in the history of the US.
But I see a coalition of moderate Democrats and moderate conservative, moral Republicans who will beat Trump and his group of ne'er-do-wells.
It will be studied for years how a loser of a human, like Trump, supported by a large group of losers, took over the US with a lack of morality and ethics

If it were a slam dunk, Biden wouldn't be anywhere near the nomination. He is there because no one formidable wants to risk a loss this year.
Do you watch the news. There were 10 plus individuals vying for the Democratic nomination.

so many things were going to bring down Trump in 2016, 2017, 2018,, 2019 and now of course 2020. And yet...

LOL! Do the Cons plan to accept the will of the people.....if Trump is dumped?

Somehow..the only sure thing i got..is that this election is headed for the courts..no matter who wins!

You know that Trump won't go gently into that good night....he will allege any conspiracy possible...and sue...and sue...and sue!

Do you watch the news. There were 10 plus individuals vying for the Democratic nomination.
And most had as much chance to garner it as Bugs Bunny.

Somehow..the only sure thing i got..is that this election is headed for the courts..no matter who wins!

You know that Trump won't go gently into that good night....he will allege any conspiracy possible...and sue...and sue...and sue!
Nope. All guesses on your part.

Trump called the last election rigged until he won. He is already calling the 2020 election as rigged because he is scared he will lose. If he wins, not rigged.

Trump called the last election rigged until he won. He is already calling the 2020 election as rigged because he is scared he will lose. If he wins, not rigged.
Nope. More lies.

Are you willing to make a wager ?

If Trump loses, I will off the board for good.

If he wins, you never show your stupid-assed face around here again.

You a man ? Man up.

Are you willing to make a wager ?

If Trump loses, I will off the board for good.

If he wins, you never show your stupid-assed face around here again.

You a man ? Man up.
Yes, I am a man. Unlike you, I do not prove my manhood by a stupid bet.
Hell no, I will not get off the site. And if Biden wins, I hope you do not get off the site.
One of my favorite things is getting under your skin. It brings me great joy. I do not want to lose the entertainment of reading your dumbass comments and throwing them back in your face and watching you get pissed off.

Of course they are...and your point is..??

And most had as much chance to garner it as Bugs Bunny.
Bugs Bunny is 100% better than Trump

Of course they are...and your point is..??
Point is don’t state your opinion as though it is a fact

New Topics

Forum List

Back