Lincoln Project and other anti-Trump Republicans will bring Trump down in 2020

Lincoln Project and other anti-Trump Republicans will bring Trump down in 2020. The Democrats keep stumbling over themselves. As the election comes closer, the anti-Trump Republicans will bring him down. A group that advocates conservative economic policies and conservative family values.
The Trump Republican party is the party of ne'er-do-wells.
Noun. ne'er-do-well (plural ne'er-do-wells) A person without a means of support; an idle, worthless person; a loafer; a person who is ineffectual, unsuccessful, or completely lacking in merit; a good-for-nothing.

All 5 of them? Really?

You are inferring that DJT is the worst president ever and expect others to take your opinion as fact
Now THAT is whiny.

Please, sensitive one, tell us how we can state our opinions without offending your delicate sensibilities.

"Beer tastes good. At least, i think so, but i apologize for any harm i have caused to azogthewhiner and his family by stating so. "

The Lincoln Project is just George Conway.
Just George Conway? George Conway knows first hand what kind of leader and person Trump is.
There are many anti-Trump Republicans. The Trump supporters would not know any.
Good strong conservatives do not hang out with ne'er-do-wells. Ne'er-do-wells. like Bob B, Polish and Tipsy only hang with other ne'er-do-wells. They do not know the difference.

Yes....we know....all 5 of them really, really, really think Trump is a big poo poo meany......we got it.........

You are inferring that DJT is the worst president ever and expect others to take your opinion as fact
Now THAT is whiny.

Please, sensitive one, tell us how we can state our opinions without offending your delicate sensibilities.

"Beer tastes good. At least, i think so, but i apologize for any harm i have caused to azogthewhiner and his family by stating so. "
Flame post. I am glad I get under your skin so easily. Snowflake.

Now THAT is whiny.

Buut...you're the one whining...so that doesn't make sense...

So how do we state our opinions so as not to offend your delicate sensibilities? Serious question.

Now THAT is whiny.

Buut...you're the one whining...so that doesn't make sense...

So how do we state our opinions so as not to offend your delicate sensibilities? Serious question.
How am I whining?

I gave an example of how that post was stupid. You didn't understand it but that just makes you stupid.

How am I whining?
Well, for one, you are an insulting prick who just whined about a flame post.

Second, whining that people state their opinions "like they are facts" is as whiny as whiny gets.
A whine is essentially a complaint. I am not complaining, I am calling him and now you, an idiot.

See how that works? As far as me being an "insulting prick", well, I take that as a compliment when it comes from a prancing Nancy boy Leftist like you. Why don't you identify as a man and stop stalking me like some bitch?

Just George Conway? George Conway knows first hand what kind of leader and person Trump is.
Good strong conservatives do not hang out with ne'er-do-wells. Ne'er-do-wells. like Bob B, Polish and Tipsy only hang with other ne'er-do-wells. They do not know the difference.
Why are you whining like a bitch? There will be an election in November and voters will decide.
I am whining because I do not have confidence in the Democratic party putting together a coalition and strategy to defeat Trump. Beating Trump should be a slam dunk. He is the worst President in the history of the US.
But I see a coalition of moderate Democrats and moderate conservative, moral Republicans who will beat Trump and his group of ne'er-do-wells.
I see 2020 as non-ne'er-do-wells against ne'er-do-wells.
It will be studied for years how a loser of a human, like Trump, supported by a large group of losers, took over the US with a lack of morality and ethics

Yet you clowns put up Biden...brilliant strategy dumbass.

How am I whining?

Second, whining that people state their opinions "like they are facts" is as whiny as whiny gets.
A whine is essentially a complaint. I am not complaining, I am calling him and now you, an idiot.

See how that works? As far as me being an "insulting prick", well, I take that as a compliment when it comes from a prancing Nancy boy Leftist like you. Why don't you identify as a man and stop stalking me like some bitch?
Cute whining!

So, how can we coddle you and state our opinions so as not to offend your delicate sensibilities? Serious question.

How am I whining?

Cute whining!

So, how can we coddle you and state our opinions so as not to offend your delicate sensibilities? Serious question.
Back it up with why you think so. For example, I think Trump has been great because he squashed the PC culture, enhanced consumer and corporate confidence and strengthened our military. Stating you hate him because he is fat is weak and lazy. Par for the course for a pussy like you, who in real life cowers from confrontation.

Stating you hate him because he is fat is weak and lazy.
Which, of course, i have never done. This is you, making up shit to justify your own embarrassing, idiotic behavior and to keep yourself in a constant, rabid state of agitation.

Trump did not squash the PC culture. And frankly, i am offended and have sand in my giney becauae you expect me to just take your opinion on that as fact. Hurrr, look at me, now i am a dummy like azog....

Stating you hate him because he is fat is weak and lazy.
Which, of course, i have never done. This is you, making up shit to justify your own embarrassing, idiotic behavior and to keep yourself in a constant, rabid state of agitation.

Trump did not squash the PC culture. And frankly, i am offended and have sand in my giney becauae you expect me to just take your opinion on that as fact. Hurrr, look at me, now i am a dummy like azog....
Never said you did. The poster I responded to did and then you butted in like some butthurt Leftist. So you like the PC culture? LOL

Why are you whining like a bitch? There will be an election in November and voters will decide.
I am whining because I do not have confidence in the Democratic party putting together a coalition and strategy to defeat Trump. Beating Trump should be a slam dunk. He is the worst President in the history of the US.
But I see a coalition of moderate Democrats and moderate conservative, moral Republicans who will beat Trump and his group of ne'er-do-wells.
It will be studied for years how a loser of a human, like Trump, supported by a large group of losers, took over the US with a lack of morality and ethics

When General Cornwallis was ordered to surrender to Washington, he looked at the assembled Americans dressed in skins and homespun, most of them illiterate and said "I can't believe we lost to THAT. Those losers without moral or ethics." So upset was he, that he refused to surrender his sword to Washington. He sent his aide to do it.

As long as the enemy considers us losers without morality or ethics we are in good company. Never forget, democrats ARE the enemy as much as the British in 1777, the Germans in 1918 and 1945, the Japanese in 1942. They are the enemy one and all.

When General Cornwallis was ordered to surrender to Washington, he looked at the assembled Americans dressed in skins and homespun, most of them illiterate and said "I can't believe we lost to THAT. Those losers without moral or ethics." So upset was he, that he refused to surrender his sword to Washington. He sent his aide to do it.

As long as the enemy considers us losers without morality or ethics we are in good company. Never forget, democrats ARE the enemy as much as the British in 1777, the Germans in 1918 and 1945, the Japanese in 1942. They are the enemy one and all.
you are delusional in your self assessment.

The Trump Republican party is the party of ne'er-do-wells.
Noun. ne'er-do-well (plural ne'er-do-wells) A person without a means of support; an idle, worthless person; a loafer; a person who is ineffectual, unsuccessful, or completely lacking in merit; a good-for-nothing.

A rather odd claim to make, given that it is the Democratic party that has long been the party whose actual policies are aimed specifically at supporting and enabling parasitic ne'er-do-wells, while it has always been the Republican party that has been the party whose policies support and encourage self-sufficiency and productive employment.

Democrats have no intention of accepting the decision of the voters.

Already accepted it in 2016.

It was Trump, not Clinton that ran around telling people election is rigged and that he would not accept a loss, so just stfu.

Forum List

Back