Lincoln Freed the Slaves.... Obama Was A President

Now for all those right wing republicans so concerned about blacks and what party whe should support:

This is what you need to remember every time you try these old dumb tired lines, "Democrats are racists"....

"Democrats are the party of slavery"....

"Lincoln freed the slave, he was a republican"....

Aside from the fact that Johnson signed both the voting and civil rights act, which constituted a second emancipation, the first black president in America was a democrat. Therefore talking about what Lincoln did really is irrelevant.

So the emancipation proclamation was / is irrelevant?

Pligger nease?
Yeah, especially when Juim Crow was implemented to replace slavery.
And separate but equal was created to keep blacks, Asians and Indians from being part of white society...

L
Now for all those right wing republicans so concerned about blacks and what party whe should support:

This is what you need to remember every time you try these old dumb tired lines, "Democrats are racists"....

Aside from the fact that Johnson signed both the voting and civil rights act, which constituted a second emancipation, the first black president in America was a democrat. Therefore talking about what Lincoln did really is irrelevant.

Pligger nease?

So no difference from being a slave before to after?

Until 1960s?
That's what the old folks told me in tje 60's and 70's.

So slave or not no difference. They would be fine either way?
Would you?

I know my answer cupcake.

But that is not what the thread is about my brotha.

Pligger nease?

Until 1960s?

So slave or not no difference? They would be fine either way?

First off slavery didn't end in 1865. And Jim Crow meant blacks were not free.

Pligger nease?
And separate but equal was created to keep blacks, Asians and Indians from being part of white society...

L

Pligger nease?

Until 1960s?

Would you?

You are only allowed to ask the question not answer it since it would show your true position.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Lincoln didnt free any slaves. Lincoln wanted a constitutional amendment to legalize slavery forever. So, yes, republicans are usually wrong on this issue.
Obama was president, unfortunately. Everyone knows it. Especially all the brown peoples families he murdered in the ME. All the poor people that became poorer. All the rich that became richer... WAIT, are you sure he wasnt white?
Obama was one of the best presidents in modern times. What you said is untrue.
No, it is true. You are just an uncle tom. Open your eyes, you stupid fuck.

Pligger nease?

Until 1960s?

So nobody was freed by the emancipation proclamation?

Pligger nease?

L

Pligger nease?

Until 1960s?

Would you?

You are only allowed to ask the question not answer it since it would show your true position.

You got me I doan wanna be a slave.

Your point troll?

What did Abe Lincoln say after a five day blacked out drinking binge?

Pligger nease?

Until 1960s?

So nobody was freed by the emancipation proclamation?
Nope. Not one person.

Say hi to your governor for me!

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg

Barack wasn’t black, he was a mulatto.

After all, you guys tell us that we were never slaves.
You have never been a slave. Your father was never a slave. You have lived your entire life in a system where you were given first dibs for schooling and jobs via affirmative action.

Despite all of this, you have chosen to enslave yourself like far too many other black people who are stuck in a state of perpetual childhood and who refuse to take any responsibility for their lives.

Lincoln didnt free any slaves. Lincoln wanted a constitutional amendment to legalize slavery forever. So, yes, republicans are usually wrong on this issue.
Obama was president, unfortunately. Everyone knows it. Especially all the brown peoples families he murdered in the ME. All the poor people that became poorer. All the rich that became richer... WAIT, are you sure he wasnt white?
Obama was one of the best presidents in modern times. What you said is untrue.
You're only saying that because he was black.

Some blacks today won't be happy until all white people are in the cotton fields with their fingertips bleeding...its called revenge....and vengeance is a sin....
Since white racism continues and you participate in it, maybe you should work to end that sin instead of speculationg and making shit up.
How did what I posted play into racism?....its you fucks that are today's KKK...like it or not that's what you are....

Pligger nease?

Until 1960s?

August 24th, San Jose.....you ready?

New Topics

Forum List

Back