Lin Qi, executive producer on 'Game of Thrones' creators' new Netflix series, dead at 39 by alleged poisoning

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Never watched the show, I don't know who this guy is, but being poisoned by a co-worker is something evil.

"At 5 p.m. on Dec. 17, 2020, the police received a call from a hospital regarding a patient surnamed Lin. During the patient's treatment, the hospital said it had determined that the patient had been poisoned. Following the call, the police began an investigation. According to investigations on site and further interviews, the police found that a suspect surnamed Xu, who is a coworker of the victim Lin, was the most likely the perpetrator. The suspect Xu has been arrested and investigations continue," the statement reads (via The Hollywood Reporter).

The outlet notes that local Chinese media has reported there was a dispute among Yoozoo Group’s executives that preceded the poisoning event, which allegedly was carried out by way of a cup of pu-erh tea that Lin drank. However, no real details about the crime or the person police apprehended have been made available.

It would be ironic if Mr. Qi was poisoned with the same agent that King Joffrey was killed with.

Never watched the show, I don't know who this guy is, but being poisoned by a co-worker is something evil.

"At 5 p.m. on Dec. 17, 2020, the police received a call from a hospital regarding a patient surnamed Lin. During the patient's treatment, the hospital said it had determined that the patient had been poisoned. Following the call, the police began an investigation. According to investigations on site and further interviews, the police found that a suspect surnamed Xu, who is a coworker of the victim Lin, was the most likely the perpetrator. The suspect Xu has been arrested and investigations continue," the statement reads (via The Hollywood Reporter).

The outlet notes that local Chinese media has reported there was a dispute among Yoozoo Group’s executives that preceded the poisoning event, which allegedly was carried out by way of a cup of pu-erh tea that Lin drank. However, no real details about the crime or the person police apprehended have been made available.
I thought the Chinese used Covid to get rid of people they don't like.

Forum List

Back