Limbaugh blames Obama for Volcanic ash and eruption.

I guess conveniently people are forgetting that Bush was responsible for 9/11, Katrina, etc.... just about every bad thing that happened during his Presidency...
Don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot do you... lol

Well, seeing as you take humor and make it real, I assume Letterman truly saw A-rod doing Bristol Palin.

I guess conveniently people are forgetting that Bush was responsible for 9/11, Katrina, etc.... just about every bad thing that happened during his Presidency...

It's amazing, Rush makes fun of them by mocking what they've been doing for the past 8 years and they don't even realize it's a joke.

Last edited:

It's amazing, Rush makes fun of them by mockly doing the same thing they did for the past 8 years and they don't even realize it's a joke.

It appears that the self-proclaimed, smartest people on the planet are lacking a sense of humor.

Barak Hussein is solely responsible for the volcanic ash. It's no doubt his hot air that caused it to explode.

Humor is lost on you isnt it?

Humour is always funny when its the right slamming the left but let it be the other way around. Its not funny when you bash the same person all the time, it gets boring.

Chars, it was funny when Tina Fey misquoted Sarah Palin and said she could 'see Russian from her back yard'.... it was not funny when the left attributed the quote to Palin.

I'm not a big fan of Limbaugh... in fact, I have never listened to him but that comment is funny. Just like the jokes about Bush were funny... at least they are to someone who disliked Bush and now dislikes Obama.

What is just downright dumb, is pretending that it's a serious comment.

Humor is lost on you isnt it?

Humour is always funny when its the right slamming the left but let it be the other way around. Its not funny when you bash the same person all the time, it gets boring.

Chars, it was funny when Tina Fey misquoted Sarah Palin and said she could 'see Russian from her back yard'.... it was not funny when the left attributed the quote to Palin.

I'm not a big fan of Limbaugh... in fact, I have never listened to him but that comment is funny. Just like the jokes about Bush were funny... at least they are to someone who disliked Bush and now dislikes Obama.

What is just downright dumb, is pretending that it's a serious comment.

Not dumb. Disingenuous and graspping for straws.

Well, I guess since the all knowing Maha Rushie said it, it's for real...

Even though he's discredited by the left as an "entertainer". Nothing more to see here....
Ok...and we're walking...we're walking....

Forum List

Back