Lil Wayne gives thumbs up

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
A Trump impersonator has joined the team.

spoke.jpg

I love free thinking people, especially when it takes courage to stand up to peer pressure. I'm sure Biden and the Dems. offered Lil Wayne a bunch of plantation bucks to keep picking that Democrat cotton. Lil Wayne isn't so little after all. Stick with Trumpie

Rapper Lil Wayne gave Donald Trump a thumbs-up after meeting the president to discuss his plan for investing $500m in the African-American community during a second term.

this is not trump’s finest moment.

Throwing money at black disfunction is not going to solve the problem of wrong thinking in the hood

Rapper Lil Wayne gave Donald Trump a thumbs-up after meeting the president to discuss his plan for investing $500m in the African-American community during a second term.

Throwing money at black disfunction is not going to solve the problem of wrong thinking in the hood
Well it is better to start repairing things at home rather than repairing things across seas.
Why are we over there helping them out with their problems when we have our own problems?

Luke 6:42
How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Why are we over there helping them out with their problems when we have our own problems?
Because like it or not, as the worlds greatest superpower we are expected to

the choice is between us, meaning America, absolute chaos throughout the world, or domination by red china.

but we are rapidly reaching the breaking point in America where are domestic problems will override everything else

I agree that throwing money at things is not the solution.
However, I would have to see what this plan actually is setting out to do before shitting on it.
The democrat solution would likely be more welfare payments, midnight basketball, more money per illegitimate kid, etc.
If we are actually talking about something like school choice programs, vocational programs, etc... I’m for it.

I agree that throwing money at things is not the solution.
However, I would have to see what this plan actually is setting out to do before shitting on it.
The democrat solution would likely be more welfare payments, midnight basketball, more money per illegitimate kid, etc.
If we are actually talking about something like school choice programs, vocational programs, etc... I’m for it.
Yes, the devil is always in the details

and trump is usually better at this stuff than the swamp rats are

but we will just have to wait and see

Like it matters...But, I guess to Republicans they can use these people to promote their agenda when they are not calling them names, slurring their race or killing them with police state assassinations....

Yeah, but it allows us to buy votes like democrats have been doing for years. If Trump is re elected, that will be the best 500 mil ever spent.

calling them names, slurring their race or killing them with police state assassinations....
As if black people are not doing all that to themselves - in addition to burning down their own neighborhoods

Like it matters...But, I guess to Republicans they can use these people to promote their agenda when they are not calling them names, slurring their race or killing them with police state assassinations....
Lol.
Wait, a democrat is lecturing someone about “using” black folks??
Hahahahahabav

Lol.
Wait, a democrat is lecturing someone about “using” black folks??
Hahahahahabav
Nope, no Democrat here..
Yeah, Moonglow isnt a democrat. He just supports all their politicians and political ideas, but he isnt a democrat. Understand now?

Forum List

Back