Lil Naz X video causes a kerfuffle

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
I'm interested in knowing how many this offends. Would I give it an R rating? Sure, wouldn't want my 13 year old to see it. The video may challenge and will probably offend Evangelical Christians and homophobes. Also Nike apparently which I guess is understandable. They're pretty protective of their "Swoosh" after all. ;)

Warning: There IS language, a reference to cocaine and simulated gay sex. But it doesn't offend me per say. Dude is gay and personally I don't believe The Gay is a choice. Now if it were a really terrible poorly sung song? Then maybe I'd be offended. But it's kinda cool from an FX, messaging and musical point of view - Incredibly creative.

80 million hits in first two weeks and another 20 million unofficial postings on YouTube alone (go full screen)
What say you? - If it bigly triggers you, please tell us why.

Last edited:
I'm interested in knowing how many this offends. Would I give it an R rating? Sure, wouldn't want my 13 year old to see it. The video may challenge and will probably offend Evangelical Christians and homophobes. Also Nike apparently which I guess is understandable. They're pretty protective of their "Swoosh" after all. ;)

Warning: There IS language, a reference to cocaine and simulated gay sex. But it doesn't offend me per say. Dude is gay and personally I don't believe The Gay is a choice. Now if it were a really terrible poorly sung song? Then maybe I'd be offended. But it's kinda cool from an FX, messaging and musical point of view - Incredibly creative.

80 million hits in first two weeks and another 20 million unofficial postings on YouTube alone (go full screen)

Who?

1617465516398.png

Visually well done.

I find the music repetitive and boring.

The message is more stupid than offensive.

There's no explaining what passes for popular in the industry. The less intelligent are more easily entertained I guess.

Lil Nas X is an inspiration to children around the world. He shows despite your race, sexual orientation, or religion you follow; you can be a success person.

His biggest audience is children. I couldn’t think of a better inspiration than this man

BTW anyone who discriminates against Satanism is opposing religious freedoms!

Lil Nas X is an inspiration to children around the world. He shows despite your race, sexual orientation, or religion you follow; you can be a success person. His biggest audience is children. I couldn’t think of a better inspiration than this man
BTW anyone who discriminates against Satanism is opposing religious freedoms!
The perverted homo X is mentally deranged and should never be allowed to be around children. ... :cool:

Forum List

Back